Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

His Return [P, NK] Empty His Return [P, NK]

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm
Xuro was already at the gates of Sunagakure. He entered Sunagakure breathing In that old sandy scent he was so used to. Xuro walked through the village making his way to his house. He had met someone very interesting during his time out of the village. A young boy, a ninja of Kumogakure. He had a very interesting kekkei genkai that intruged Xuro. It was also during his meeting with the boy that helped Xuro unlock Mangekyou Sharingan for his left Sharingan eye. He had taken a closer look at it nor did he expose it or test it out. It remained covered with his head band as usual immediately after he found out he had unlocked it. Xuro didn't want people to notice and start asking questionss. He didn't really care what the people will think although he did have a very good explaination as to why he possessed the sharingan.
Xuro walked through streets noticing that something is strange is going on. The people aren't as friendly and happy as they normally were. He looked around noticing that people were running everywhere seeming frightened, others shocked and some were even crying. Xuro seen down the street some rubble and a broken building. Xuro suddenly began to get tensed. He thought he better survey the village from up top. Something very major looked to have occurred while he was away.
"Damn what the hell happened?! And why did it have to happen when I was out of the village?! I have to get a better look!" Xuro then shoved his palm mouths inside the tubes of his back pakck allowing them to chew up some clay. 3 seconds later the clay was ready which Xuro then kneaded it into a miniature bird the size of his hand. Xuro put the bird on the floor, then proceeded with some sand heals. After the final clap of his hands the bird in a puff of smoke increased it size drastically into a 7 meter big bird. The bird then lowwered one its wings and Xuro climbed on and went to stand at its head. The bird then took off flying 10 meters above the ground then going higher up to 30 meters.
Xuro then flew into the middle of the village. His face filled with horror as he looked upon the site of the village. "What the Fff.....?!?!" Xuro rotated his head making sure he got a full look at all the destruction there was, "FUCK?!"
Xuro couldn't believe his eyes. He stared at the carnage in awe. Tears forming around his eyes, "What the hell happened here?! Someone must have came ... And attacked the village whway... I wonder where's Nero, why didn't he save the village... Wait the Kazekage! Where is he?! He should have stopped this!" Xuro then swooped in with his bird where the Kazekage's building use to stand. "Oh no... That could only mean that our Kazekage has fallen! What a terrible thing! And I a Jounin of the village suppose to be here and be helping out!" Xuro then went down to have a closer look at the Kazekage's office and saw the dead bodies lying all around the whole place. He saw one small girl crying for her mother with a broken knee stuck under a heavy rock. He asked the girl, "what happened here little girl..." As he lifted the rock and helped the girl up. Hshe was only about 5 years of age and seemed terrified, "Monster... Mummy is gone..." Xuro helped the girl and carried her onto his bird.
He then flew up into the air looking for the hospital so that he could get this girl help. "Monster? What monster? Who could have done this?" Xuro said to himself as the tears dripped down his cheeks. Once they arrived to where the hospital suppose to be, Xuro was in more of a shcok. "The hospital... Pumbled to the ground! How are people suppose to get Medical help. Shit! Too bad I'm not a medical nin or don't know one!" Xuro then comforted the traumatised girl and covered her leg with some bandages. He then took the girl and flew to his house and gave the child to his parents to look after. He then flew back to the centre of the destruction and tried to get help clear up all the mess. He made some birds and some clay minions which moved around and picked up the little rocks and stones and rubble they could. After a few hours, Xuro had managed to clear up most of the path off destruction helped behind by the destroyed structres. Xuro was now tired and left truly puzzled. He still doesn't know what happened "where are they???" Xuro couldn't seem to find anyone that he knew who could have witnessed what happened and understand it enough to explain. "It must be some attack on the village. But without the Kage now it is up to me as a Jounin of the Sand to do my bit and help everyone in need. I need to cover up my wrong for not being here to help at the time of this disaster. There's a lot of things that need attention so I need to get everyone I know. The BoTL and together we can clear up this place and fix it up. But most importantly help all this innocent civilians." Xuro saw some people that were laying on the floor. At first he thought they were dead but when some began to show movement signs of life, Xuro swept in and attended to some of their wounds to the best of his ability. He really regretted not know medical ninjutsu but at least he helped to hthe best of his capibiities.
Xuro then flew back home to take a good rest. He was tired from his trip and now this completely exausted him. Tomorrow he would get up early and proceed to help out those in village that are in need.

[EXIT]
[WC: 1005, 10JP, 5 Stats]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

His Return [P, NK] Empty Re: His Return [P, NK]

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum