Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK) Empty Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 pm
(Just putting this out there, no worries about anything bad in this topic. Join this and have some fun, I'll make sure things don't get out of control. o-o)

Finally! He'd been working on it for a long time, but after the Kage Summit and getting support from the other villages the day had finally arrived. He'd spent hours finishing things up, making the menu and sending out letters to every single village informing them that everyone is welcome in Kumogakure no Sato and encouraged to check out The Drunken Kage Bar, along with assurance that no violence or death would be occurring and that it was not a trap but a single invite to have some fun and relax.

With the menu set, the letters delivered and the drinks organized for easy access it was time to open the doors. He didn't expect much of a response nor to make much money in the first few days and weeks, but hopefully popularity would grow over time. He never used actual doors, so to make it so people could feel like the Raikage, he along with some of his earth element ninja created two large breakaway walls that when pushed against break in half and create an opening into the bar and then once the person or people have gone through, the earth element ninja casually close the wall back up. As a way to help people know to push against the wall, he put a sign above it.

"The Raikage never uses a door, and you don't have to either. Simply push against the wall and watch as you enter the bar like the Raikage himself."

Above that sign was another one.

"Grand Opening! 3 Free Shots on the House and One Free Cocktail."

All that was left was to wait for people to arrive and try to help them have a good time. A new persona awoke within him, more than just a voice in his head. This persona was as mentally powerful as Nike but completely the polar opposite in terms of behavior. This new persona kept him from acting out and hurting people, it made his alcohol knowledge grow and help him be more friendly. He was now, Fifi Da Bartender.[/center]

Last edited by Fifi Da Bartender on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK) Empty Re: Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm
"Hmm a new bar has opened up and is owned by the Raikage...this could actually be interesting," Hideyoshi had carefully read over the flier handed to him by someone. A bar would be a new setting for him, considering he had never been to one but had occasionally drunk sake from time to time. After getting a few things ready he began to walk to the new bar to not only meet the Raikage, but to also have a good time.

The walk wasn't too long for him as he arrived there within thirty minutes, looking around for the door until he saw the sign ," Push against the wall to come in...Okay you don't see that everyday, but meh whatever," although he took the time to read the sign above it. Pushing against the wall he would smile for a moment as he walked in and looked at the interior of the bar which was very well made. His first bar experience and it was in a place that looked like it belonged in a mansion of some sort. Walking over to the bar, he would slide his sword to where it sat vertically over his back so that he could sit normally," So can i get the deal that was on the sign outside and a glass of Sake please," patiently waiting for an answer he would look around the bar again.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK) Empty Re: Opening Day! (Open to all ninja; NK)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:56 pm
A customer! The bar hadn't even been open that long and sure enough he already had someone show up, which of course made him rather excited at the idea of dealing with his very first customer.

"Welcome to the Drunken Kage! I'm Fifi Da Bartender, Raikage of Kumogakure no Sato." he introduced himself and greeted the newcomer.  "Of course you can have that deal and some Sake, no problem." he said, skillfully grabbing out three shot glasses from under the bar with one hand, his other hand grabbing some Jack Daniels and quickly pouring the alcohol into each shot glass in succession. Next after having placed the shots in front of the young man, he grabbed out a bottle of Sake and sat it down next to the Jack Daniels shots. "There ya' go, its all on the house." he said. 

Despite figuring that the young man had only come here because of the flier talking about the bar, he still had things he wanted to ask. "So what's your name and what brings you out here, just the bar?" he asked casually, pouring himself a couple shots of Jack and downing one. Clearly he was a great bartender cause what bartender doesn't drink on the job?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm
He looked at the Raikage for a moment kind of confused considering that some of the things that he heard about him were that he was dangerous and bloodthirsty. None the less he took the drinks happily and took the first shot with a small shiver. His first shot of Jack Daniels and he actually enjoyed it," Ahh that is some good alcohol, although i am used to Sake. Well i wanted to see how the bar was and also to meet the Kage of Kumo. Its not often you can sit down and have a drink with a Kage of your stature so it is a honor to meet you," nodding politely as he took another shot of Jack.

He took the last shot of Jack before stacking the glasses carefully until he felt that they were perfect. Looking back to him he would scratch his head for a moment," So what made you decide to open up a bar, is this something you love to do in your spare time?," he asked casually as he took a small drink from his sake. It wasn't that bad talking to him while enjoying a nice cold drink of booze.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm
[Been gone, still sorta gone. Sorry about the wait.]

"Everything is top grade quality here." he stated after the young man said something about it being good alcohol. "Yeah I don't usually have many visitors to my office. This is probably the only place people can sit down and drink with me, otherwise, well let's just say its not the best idea to be around me outside the bar." the boy was right about the fact its not everyday someone gets to sit down and drink and chat with a Kage, especially with Kurisu, given his reputation. 

Spare time, interesting thought, the question made him think for a moment if this was something he focused on more than being Raikage, or if the killer inside of him was his spare time. "You could say its a hobby. I drink a lot, I know a lot about alcohol and drinking, seemed like a great idea to make use of my other talents and keep myself contained." he had noticed that the raging bloodlust from Nike seemed non-existent in the bar. "Yes idiot getting a bunch of people drunk with you drunk is such a great idea, there's no way Nike will think about doing anything wrong at allllll." his inner retard voice was still around, still making little comments at him about things. "By the way, what kind of sword is that?" he asked, pointing at the young man's sword while taking another shot of Jack Daniels.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Hideyoshi slowly drunk at his Sake as he took in the Raikage's words, it seemed he really enjoyed doing this. He was the second Kage he had ever met and somehow seemed more human in a sense," I have to admit this is top grade and its good to see a Kage, no matter his reputation, interact with others especially other village ninja," he chuckled for a moment as he sat the glass down and sighed. It wasn't that normal for him to talk to others like this, but it was fun getting a different perspective from the Kage himself.

He chuckled for a moment as he looked down at the glass," I guess we can say we have something that we know a lot about, you have alcohol and i have.. well i have my meditation in a sense," for the lack of a better word, he simply said what he felt was right. Hideyoshi had chuckled for a moment after being asked what his sword was," its like a part of me, a second half of me if you will. My sword here has a mind of its own almost like a another aspect of me,"drinking from his glass he would sit the empty glass down and sigh.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm
The news spread quickly as Ganki found that there was a new bar in town, village to be more precise but whatever. Ganki and all the intentions of going, and the day couldn't be any better. He ran quickly towards the new bar, he was dying to tryout the new things that the bar offered. He was dressed in his standard Kumogakure jounin outfit, the vetern editon. His headband shined brightly as it was kept clean from dust, and a sheath that held a katana which was strapped to the back of Ganki. "Cash... check, headband... check, fake I.D.... check", Ganki was well prepared for tonight.

When he arrived at the entrance he was met by a wall, "Hey... where the fuck is the... oooh ok I see", ganki managed to get a glimpse of the sign before pushing of the wall, magically entering bar as the door opened. As he entered the bar he saw that one had already beat him to it, Ganki wanted to be the first guy here, but oh well. "Right!!", he said as he made his way stool as he would sit himself. Ganki would look up glass eyed at the many assorted dinks that were on display, the time was now. Though it would be wise for Ganki to start slow, but that was not the case today, Ganki would see to it that he experienced the full pleasure of a bar. "Uhh, can I get the Mountain Range ( four shots of pink lemonade mixed with Everclear, with each shot gaining more Everclear with each take. First shot has a quarter, the two in the middle is half and half, and the last one goes back to a quarter amount)...", he said while looking at the menu and scratching his head. "Oh yeah, and some of what he's having as well please", Ganki pointed towards the guy sitting across from him, a seat away really. As Ganki looked over to the selected guy, a bottle managed to catch his eye, "Oh Oh Oh, if it won't be too much of a bother, since it looks shiny and all, I’ll have some Bacardi... Strrriaght, yeah, that will be all thank you." Ganki's fingers tapped against the bar table, one after another while he waited for the bartender to reply.

Whether Ganki knew it or not, he had just taken his first righteous steps into becoming a fully-fledged alcoholic.

(First one I made up lol, me and my bro tried it when we was bored... it was ZZzzzz)
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm
Haku arrived to the bar with a lazy look on his face, and clearly stress out with all the ninja crap! he thought a bar will be a good place for him. Walking inside the bar he looked around, "Ah, this place looks really good! WHAT UP GUY'S HAKU IN THE HOUSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" haku would yell as he took a seat at the bar table, looking around he noticed the bartender." aye come here boy I need to order a lot of crap! first let me get One cocktail, three shots, and ugh..... Let me try The Booty Collins! and also if ya got a cigar back there hand it over! oh crap I almost forgot, let me also try the ugh... wait never mind! I got enough." after haku got done with his order he waited for the bartender to give him his crap.

(short post)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 am
"Hold on everyone" he said, giving out all the orders (Lazy, sorry) and giving everyone the alcohol they ordered along with three extra shots of Jack Daniels as a consolation prize. "I'm going to go get a surprise for all of you." he said, going back to the back of the bar where no one could see him nor what was going on. He was leaving them in suspense with their drinks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum