Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another meeting but different (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another meeting but different (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 am
Gekido smiled as Tori kissed his left cheek. He then replied "Oh yeah the tacos and rice balls were delicious. These are the best I have had so far. You are quite the cook Tori." He smiled as he stood up and walked over next to the pond. The water was clear and clean. There were only a few little fish swimming around but it was still peaceful none the less. He motioned for Tori to come stand next to him as he smiled at her waiting.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Another meeting but different (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another meeting but different (P, IO, NK)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 pm
Tori joined Gekido beside the water. "It's beautiful out here. That's why I picked this spot. "It was kind of romantic, and since it is our second date I decided to pick out a good spot with a view." Tori said giggling. She held Gekidos hand as they stood by the water. It seemed like a perfect spot for a perfect date. "You want to swim? Or would you rather sit here and enjoy the scene?" She asked him as he stared at the water.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 am
Gekido held her hand as they stood next to the water. He said in reply "We can just sit here and enjoy the view. The water is beautiful." He sat down next to the water and stared into it. He said "I am going to have to leave soon unfortunately. I have to get up early and train with my dad."
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:27 am
((So no confusion is made, THIS is where the eyes came from! Yep, Senba quit the site, he died right in front of me and I took the eyes! I was actually given permission by staff to do so I  should have posted this way sooner but I couldn't find the topic! I am fixing my profile and finally found it! ))
[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum