Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private) Empty Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private)

Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm
Kaim was inside his cave looking over some paper work standing up he walked over to his weapons grabbing his katana and leaving the kunai behind, he was heading for the desert where he would start some training with another ninja if he was to find somebody there. After a few hours kaim arrived standing there with his waiting for another ninja to arrive until then he will be using a a rock to sharpen his katana." Today is gonna be a long day just like my training that I had yesterday" Kaim said as he kneel back up from sharping his katana and he flip it inside his right hand placing the it back inside his weapon holder which was located and attached to his left leg sitting on the sand he waited for a ninja to show up.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private) Empty Re: Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private)

Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm
It was another hot day and Jak was walking through the desert to get back to the village. There wasn't much going on today, he thought he would take a break from doing missions and do some training. Though, he didn't have anyone to train with. So, he figured that he would go out into the desert and practice a new jutsu of his once again.

Jak was walking down the hot sand and saw a person sitting in it. He walked closer to the man and noticed his eye's were different from other's. Did he have some kind of special ability or were his eye's just like that? Jak didn't know much of the outside world, so he usually had to figure things out for himself. He got around 5 meter's from the guy and his eyebrow perked up a bit. "Hi, my name's Jak." He introduced himself to the guy.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private) Empty Re: Training With A New Friend (No Kill, Private)

Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm
Kaim heard a voice from behind and he turn around looking at a young boy hearing him say his name was Jak," Well hello there Jak" Kaim said as he took a deep breath then he introduce himself." Okay my name is Kaim Hyuuga and nice to meet you" Kaim then pull our his ktana and he looked up at Jak," Alright want to train Jak I'm pretty sure you is here looking for somebody to train with?" Kaim asked then he hop to the right flipping his katana inside his left hand he waited for a reply from Jak.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm
Jak liked how the guy got right to the point. "Yeah, I'll train with you Kaim." Jak didn't like formalities anyway. Jak knew this man wanted to spar. He watched the man jump to the side and Jak took the back of his cloth that was wrapped around his head and tugged on it tight to make the knot tighter. Jak took out a kunai and looked the man up. He couldn't be that much stronger than him but anything was possible in this world today. "You first, friend." He said behind the cloth that was wrapped around his mouth.
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 4:11 pm
"Why I gotta go first? But hell I might as well give it shot" Kaim then got into a fighting stance and he flip the katana inside his hand, taking off running at Jak he activated his byakugan eyes hopping into the air landing behind Jak." Now let's see what you really got young Jak" Kaim then got started to cut the boy back up aiming the katana everywhere on the boy back," haha take this young Jak" to finish it up Kaim preform a round house wind kick that will send the boy flying forward.
If all went well the boy will be five meters away from kaim on the ground with cuts all over his back

(Kinda short)
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm
Jak noticed this man's incredible speed. Jak couldn't even comprehend the speed this man had. His ear's picked up what his sight could not, and Jak heard the man land behind him. "To fast...! Jak quickly dived and rolled while he felt a searing pain in his back. The man had cut him in the back deep. He didn't know if he could compete with somebody with this type of speed, so he would have to try to counter his speed with a speedy technique of his own. But what was the full extent this man's ability? His eye's were out of the ordinary and his speed was fantastic. He would have to gain some ground and try to hold off his attack's for now. But, he would have to occupy the guy with something. Jak quickly took out three kunai and three shuriken's in both hands, turned and threw them at Kaim. The angle's he threw these tool's at would encase him, putting him in a position where he would have to deflect or dodge. Jak would have to use Air Surfing. He then swiftly did handseal's and speedly ran off about 20 meter's from him. Hopefully the kunai and shuriken gave him enough time to do this.

Jutsu Used
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16381-easafin-air-surfing
(Word Count: 244)
((OOC: Sorry I havent posted in a while, my weekend was busy))
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Kaim saw how his attack worked looking up he saw the boy throw some wepaons at him," I thought you would have done better than this young Jak" Kaim quickly dodge the weapons and eh looked back up to the boy and Kaim didn't notice him anywhere. Kaim then pick up the boy weapons that hit the ground and he flip Jak kunai inside his pocket and he pick up Jak shuriken," These weapons are cool but not so cool like my katana" Kaim quickly place his katana inside his weapon holder and he hop back dis-activating his byakugan eyes and Kiam took a small break letting his chakra rest up for a bit.

After his break Kaim hop back out so the boy could see him then he activated his byakugan eyes looking around he noticed a human figure." I knew you couldn't run from me" Kiam took running heading for Jak location he would aim the shuriken for the boy stomach and the kunai for his stomach while those weapons left Kaim hand he would hop up with his dark clothing on that made it hard for Jak to see him and kaim landed behind the boy.

Preforming the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms aiming all blows for the boy spinal cord if all went well Jak will have two cuts on his stomach from the shuriken and kunai and Jak will be paralyzed.

(OOC: It's all good)
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2013 3:19 pm
This could be Jak's opening. While there was a short pause between the battle, Jak thought for a split second, seeing a nicely sized rock off to his right. This could be his only chance of beating this man. It wasn't so that his technique was better than Jak's, his speed was just to much to handle. Jak took a mental note and decided that he would work on his speed from now on. He didn't want to be in a jam like this again.

While his senses reached out, he could hear movement far off where Kaim was. Jak quickly did handseals while he hovered about a foot off the ground. When he sensed Kaim's kunai and shuriken fly toward's him and he sensed Kaim appear behind him, there was nothing he could do.

But, his handseal's were already done. A poof appeared where Jak's body was. The shuriken bounced off the boulder Jak replaced himself with and Kaim's hands would probably be hurt or broken due to him hitting solid rock. This was his chance. Jak appeared about 5 feet above and behind Kaim and Jak was about 8 meter's away from Kaim. He pulled down his cloth from around his mouth as he already took in a big breath of air. He then exhaled loudly and a wave of sound would escape his mouth. If the sound wave hit, Kaim would be disoriented and shooken up. Disorientation includes blurred vision, loud ringing in the ear's and unbalancedness. Hopefully, this would work.

Jutsu Used
Substitution Technique
(Word Count: 254, Total Word Count: 498)
Kaim
Kaim
Citizen

Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm
Kaim saw the boy how he form the Substitution Technique turning his body to a rock," Smart move kiddo" Kaim could see the weapons hitting the rock and his jutsu that hit the rock also," AH!" Kaim hop back and he could hear something annoying in his ear." wow! what the hell is that sound" Kaim fell to the ground holding his ears then he looked up at jak.

I know Jak is doing this but what should I do? it's like I can't even get near him"

Kaim though as he stood up then he got ready to speak," Okay Jak dude I'm tired of sparring how about we go out for a food and chat a little bit?' Kaim asked as he got started to rub his ears.

(Sorry it took me so long to post! btw this is one of my lazy post :))
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 4:14 pm
Jak hit the ground behind him and smiled. He wasn't to sure about the man's next move, which could just be a diversion so he could attack when he let his guard down. But in light of friendship, he deactivated his jutsu and covered his mouth back up. "Yeah, we could do that. Let's go get some ramen or something." Jak walked up to the guy, not sure if he could even hear him due to the sound blast he just gave him.

((Sorry its short, a little writers block lol))
(Total Word Count: 498.)
(Stat Point's Gained: 2)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum