Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Finding his way Home... Empty Finding his way Home...

Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 am
Xuro Hyuga still trying to find his way in life, walked across the country borders looking for some guiding light to help him find his way. He was lost in more ways than one. He didn't know what to do with his life, where to go next, what to do next... Ever since he left his village Sunagakure, he had been trying to find something to keep him on track. He visited Kumogakure thinking he could find a home there but that turned out not be. He didn't quite like the atmosphere and wanted something more homely. He wanted some place more secure and a village that was more friendlier. Some place he could call his next home.

Anyway he carried on walking for days till he reached another village. He had journeyed his way to Konohagakure. He had never been here but he was sure that this village was the origin of his clan. A home for his clan. Maybe he could find some long lost family or maybe he could just find some friends to make him feel at home. He was lonely, sad and lost filled with desperation. He needed to find someone that will bring him back to his usual self he once was. So he walked up to the village gates of Konogakure hoping he hospitable people find him and help him...
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Finding his way Home... Empty Re: Finding his way Home...

Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 pm
The ANBU at Konoha's village gate would gesture for him to stop, two men with pale white porcelain masks and black cloaks appearing in front of him. Further back near the village gates a sensory ninja would be cataloging the visitor's chakra signature and matching it against any files they had on record.

"What business do you have in Konoha?" the one of the left asked.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 3:20 pm
Xuro was approached by two Konohagakure guards. They questioned him on what he was doing there. Xuro would remain emotionless and try to answer them properly. "I am a ninja of the Hyuuga clan. I was an orphan and didn't know my parents. They were said to have died at a very young age. I am looking for a home, looking for my family. I was told they reside here in Konohagakure..."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm
The two guards in front of the man nod in understanding. The ANBU agent on the right glances backwards as the sensory ninja walks up beside them.

"Xuro Hyuuga, you are a B-ranked missing ninja wanted for desertion from Sunagakure."

The two guards grow tense at the mention of a possible criminal in front of them. The sensory ninja continues.

"It seems you weren't granted permission from the Kazekage, an understandable offense given the state of the Sand Village lately."

This relaxes the guards slightly, it seems that the man had simply committed a misdemeanor. Still, the mention of a B-ranked deserter was enough to put them on edge.

"Are you seeking to join the Village of the Leaves, or are you simply searching for your family?"
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 1:19 pm
Xuro nodded his head slightly. He lifted his head up and tried to make it seem he had a determined look. This time he replied a bit louder and clearer than how he was originally speaking, "I wish to Join Konohagakure no Sato. I want to start fresh, meet new people, friends, family and try to rid myself of the nightmares I posses about my family and my past in Sunagakure. I am also a ninja of Jounin rank with a few rare tricks of my own. I feel I could also use this to serve the leaf village to the best of my capabilities..."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 pm
The two guards glance nervously to the sensory ninja for guidance on this matter. Xuro seems genuine in his desire, despite being marked as a criminal. The sensory ninja stays silent for a moment before sighing.

"Sungakure has gone through many difficulties lately, it is our duty as allies of the Sand Village to be accepting of their people in these troubled times."

The guard on the right nods, fishing into his pocket and revealing a brand new leaf head band. He offers it to Xuro, and should he accept it, he would say the following words.

"Welcome to the Leaf Village, you'll need to prove yourself to us, but we're willing to give you a chance."

The sensory ninja nods, backing off and changing Xuro's ninja file to reflect his status change and new loyalties to Konoha. He is also placed on watch as a precautionary measure, hopefully an unnecessary action that could be removed soon.

With that the guards step aside to let Xuro pass through the gates.

[Welcome to Konoha]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 2:16 pm
Xuro after hearing the man's words welcoming him to Konoha and handed him a head band, did something he never did in a very long time. He produced a huge smile filled with pure emotion. This expressed something Xuro never felt before. He couldn't even remember the last time he was being filled with so much joy. It was a new feeling to Xuro. A feeling of no more being alone. He happily reached his hand out his hand and grabbed hold of the head band the man gave him. He nodded at the 3 men and then slowly strapped the Konoha head band firmly across his fore head. He smiled for a brief moment before returning to his dull emotionless face. He then began walking slowly past them with his hands in his pockets. As he passed the guards, he raised his hand out and gave some what of a wave saying only but a few words in his usual low voice, "Thank you... Guess I'll see you guys around... Ciao..." Xuro then walked off into Konoha a new bright sunny village not only being bright with sunlight but also bright with hope and a feeling of security of Xuro have a new village, a new home...

[EXIT]
[Thanks! :D]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum