Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Another Step (Private) Empty Another Step (Private)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 am
Mezurashii was waiting on a stone bench, waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up, and was occupying herself by people watching. Her bear Boken was napping at her feet, enjoying the warm sun while he could.

The redhead shivered at a particularly cold gust of wind, pulling her black jacket closer she let out a sigh. Soon Boken would have to hibernate, reports were showing that bears were already going into their caves to sleep through the coming winter, so her own bear would be joining them soon. Mezurashii chuckled to herself and looked down at her bear.

"You know Boken, I might just join your hibernation" she commented, leaning down to pet him before moving her hand back to its pocket. Shivering again she continued to wait for her boyfriend.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Step (Private) Empty Re: Another Step (Private)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Irou was walking along a path with flowers inside his hand and some candy for mezurashii, as the wind blew Irou's long dark black jacket back and his red scarf. He was heading for mezurashii house. Looking over to his right he saw a redhead girl sitting down on a bench looking down he saw a bear," Well hey mezurashii" Irou said walking over to her when he arrived Irou kneel down rubbing his right hand threw boken head," Nice to see you again boken".
Irou then took a seat next to mezurashii giving her the gifts," I got these flowers for you and some candy I was thinking this will be a nice gift for you honey, oh almost forgot! You can have this shuriken I really don't need it. Actually to tell you the truth this was the first shuriken I got when I became a academy student it's your's to keep mezurashii" Irou then flip out the shuriken and he gave it to mezurashii with the flowers and candy.

"Now how you been every since our last visit?" Irou asked as he held his hands out picking up boken from the ground," WOW!!! what and the hell you been feedign this thing I mean he small but over weighted for his age I suppose but yeah you know more about him than me maybe he suppose to be this big" Irou said as he relax his chin on boken's back.

"So tell me mezurashii is ya ready to leave now?" Irou asked as he place boken to the ground and he watch as he yawn then fell back to sleep," Okay this thing can surely sleep good". Irou stayed sitting on the bench until he saw mezurashii was ready to leave.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am
Mezurashii looked up at the familiar voice, smiling brightly at the sight of Irou. Blushing when she received flowers, but laughed a little when Boken lazily woke when he was petted by the boy.

"Your... your first shuriken?" she said in awe, tracing her finger over the long-dulled blade edges. It had lost it's gleam but the marks and scratches told a story, and she felt honored to be given this. Looking back to Irou her jaw slacked, he was holding Boken! That bear was as tall as her waist, and as tall as her when he stood on his back legs.

"He'll be going into hibernation soon, so he's been eating whatever he can get his paws on" she replied "as for how I've been... well, actually I haven't done much" Mezurashii shrugged, though she should probably get some team training done.

"But yeah, at that age he is meant to be that big" she laughed as her boyfriend stared at her bear cub. Standing up she nodded, turning to her cub she knelt by him and shook him awake.

"Boken, you go hunting and then go home. I don't want you going into hibernation in an unfamiliar place, okay?" she said quietly, the bear yawned a bit before nodding and walking off towards the forest. Shaking her head she sighed happily.

"Okay, lets go" Meurashii said, turning to her love and holding his hand "lead the way" she said, smiling.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm
Irou saw boken leaving and he watch as mezurashii stood up from the bench holding his hand," Okay let's get out of here" Irou was walking along a path with mezurashii on the left side of him." Now Let's speed things up I must say" Irou then pick mezurashii up into his arms again," Now this time hang on" Irou said with a smile on his face as he took off running full speed heading for his apartment they was just a few hours away.

Hopping on too buildings and running on top of the roofs," Keep this up we will be there in no time" Irou hop down from the last building landing he was still holding mezurashii.

Irou took off running again taking a short cut threw the woods," Alright we are almost there just a few minutes away" Irou saw his street sign and he place mezurashii down on the ground." Well I guess I was wrong about the few minutes" Irou said smiling as he threw his left arm around mezurashii standing there on the right side of her he looked up at his apartment," I know right it's big but that rent is killing me" Irou then took a few steps away from mezurashii he walked up the stairs and he stood by his front door.

"Now let's go in" Irou saw as mezurashii was still down the stairs waiting are something, Irou walked inside his apartment and he made sure everything was legit he turn on the lights and he stood there by the door looking down at mezurashii.

"Hey honey you coming up?" Irou asked smiling waiting for his girlfriend as he kneel down to the floor takign off his dark black boots throwing his shoes to the side. Then he took off his long dark jacket placing it behind that door where the hanger was.

He turn to the left where the kitchen was looking at the table that held both of their dinner.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 am
Mezurashii laughed as Irou picked her up and began to run and leap his way to his home. Wrapping her arms around his neck she watched as everything passed in a blur.

"Well, that was fun" she commented with a smile as he set her down. Looking around where they had landed she smiled, the place seemed quaint enough.

"Oh, coming!" she turned around and rushed to follow her boyfriend. He let her in his apartment, turning to him she saw he was taking off his shoes. Mimicking his actions she easily slid her sandals off and walked a few paces into his abode.

"Your place is nice" she commented, looking around. Hearing him move she turned to see dinner was set out at the table. She blinked for a second.

"You cooked yourself?" she asked curiously.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed May 08, 2013 8:30 pm
"Well yes I did the steak was simple but the pasta wasn't took me awhile to get the hang of it but I'm legit, now let's eat honey" Irou walked over to the kitchen pulling out mezurashii chair and then he walked around the table taking a seat." Now tell me how your ninja life been coming along?" Irou asked as he took a bite from his steak then he wash it down with some cold water.

"By the way when we get done with dinner wanna spar I must say it's been a while since we spar?" Irou asked looking into mezurashii eyes then he looked back down clearly shy. He waited for mezurashii reply.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 10:17 am
"My ninja life so far... Well, Boken has become an excellent tracker, though his hibernation can be a draw back but I don't mind. Training has been the same, though there haven't been many team training sessions, and team missions have been low recently" she sighed, taking a swig of water she smiled.

"What about you? How has life been recently?" she asked "Oh, and a spar would be nice, I haven't really fought anyone besides Boken. She smiled brightly, it helped her forget about the silence of her home. Her papa being away and Boken going into hibernation, and her teams lack of contact...

Shaking her head lightly she took another bite, swallowing she looked at Irou "You have got to show me this recipe!" she cheered happily, taking another bite.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm
"Well I rather not give you the recipe" Irou then took another bite form his food then he pick up his cold cup of water drinking it." Okay now I got to break some real bad new's to ya" Irou looked down then he looked back up to mezurashii," Okay here goes nothing! I need to break up with you mezurashii I really don't see no point in this relationship so yeah maybe we can just be friend's?" Irou asked as he stood up walking over to mezurashii and he pick her." Let's just get to the training ground's" Irou then walked away with mezurashii opening the door he walked out heading for the training grounds where he would start some training with mezurashii." Oh wait hold on I hear my phone can you just wait down here actually go without me I'll meet up with ya" Irou then put mezurashii down and he ran back up the stairs heading for his phone. Opening the door he grab his phone." Well hello you on the phone with the man! okay....Okay I understand I'll be there in a few hours okay" Irou then ranover to the other room where he would gear up then he ran right back out the door locking it he turn to look at mezurashii." You still here! I thought you was long gone by know but I hate to say something came up and I got to go mezurashii so maybe we can train tomorrow". Irou then took off running heading for his mission destination point.

EXIT

(Sorry it took me so long)
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 am
Mezurashii blinked twice before her mind registered what he said.

'Why did I see this coming?' she thought to herself before sighing 'Looks like I was right to hesitate' she looked out the window for a second. She had heard that breaking up was a horrible experience and that she would be mad or sad but... she was actually relieved.

"Yeah, no problem. Guess there just wasn't a spark" she commented before standing "Thanks for the meal, it was nice" she smiled before turning to leave. Though he had to run back for his phone, like always she waited for him and like always he cancelled last minute and disappeared. A grin made itself onto her face as she shook her head, waving absently she trotted down the stairs.

Walking out she noticed how it was dusk, clinging to her jacket she shivered. She would be needing something warmer for winter. Staring up the cloudy sky she smiled gently. 'Another lesson learned' she thought absently before turning away and jumping from roof to roof until she reached her home.

"At least I don't have to worry about introducing him to papa" she said aloud before heading up to check on Boken.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum