Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

the next step (p/io/nk) Empty the next step (p/io/nk)

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:38 am
After dropping Esmee back off at the house, Nightshade raced over to the Uzumaki District of Konoha. Maybe someone here can help her find Shinji Uzumaki, which is the next step in her search to finding the kids and Primrose.
As the storm continued above Konoha, Nightshade didn't slow down! She was on a mission and determined and at this point she wasn't about to stop. In her pocket was a copy of Toris information and adoption certificate.
The houses in the area were kept up and rather nice looking. On a wall in the area, was a huge drawing of the Uzumaki clan crest. Nightshade jad never been in this part of the Village before and wasn't really sure where she was going, but she hoped to see someone soon!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

the next step (p/io/nk) Empty Re: the next step (p/io/nk)

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:27 pm
As chance would have it a sleep deprived Shinji was currently wandering through the Uzumaki district. The young man had recently, the prior night to be exact, spent his time reviewing the finances of the Uzumaki clan. Sure, the clan was being supported by funds from the Leaf village itself, but the funds were merely given to the clan, not allocated to specific areas. Thus, Shinji had taken it upon himself to look over where all the funds were going and hopefully streamline the whole process. Naturally it would take much longer than a single night to set things straight. However, Shinji was now was making his way back to where he had been staying. The man wore the headband of Tengakure loosely around his neck along with a pair of dark jeans and a long sleeved white shirt with the Uzumaki emblem emblazoned on the back.To top off this outfit a sword hung on his left hip. As he made his way through the streets Shinji passed by a girl whose name was, unbeknownst to the Uzumaki, Nightshade. Shinji was not in much of a chatty mood though were he stopped he would be able to put on a rather jovially friendly front.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:28 am
Suddenly amidst the rain, Nightshade skidded to a stop! There was a man walking by her. Beyond a shadow of a doubt he was an Uzumaki. But as his headband glistened in a flash of lightning, she saw the Tenga symbol! Regardless, he was an Uzumaki and he probaly would be able to answer any questions she had pertaining to finding Shinji!
Little did Nightshade Arashi-Uchiha know, this man was the one she was searching for! As she she skidded to a stop she turned to the man to speak to him!
"Excuse me sir, I need some help searching for a certain Uzumaki. I am trying to locate and find the head of the clan, Shinji Uzumaki. Its important I speak with him." She said politely. Proper manners must always be used.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:31 am
In a moment Shinji glanced over at the source of the voice that had stopped his advance through the dreary atmosphere. Letting out a deep breath Shinji responded the girl in a slow meandering way, "Well, you are in luck. I happen to be Shinji Uzumaki, I don't believe we have met. Is there something I can do for you?" It was indeed lucky that the storm itself had slowed to a light drizzle, which allowed for a reasonable conversation. Naturally Shinji did not very much wish to stand out in the rain so either the girl would have to be quick or they'd have to move inside. However, for now, the man simply stood there with his arms crossed over his chest gazing at the girl with a sleepy gaze that betrayed the man's lack of sleep. Of course the Uzumaki also made sure to take in the girl's chakra signature in case it became important at a later date, which, more often than not, it was.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:46 am
"My name is Nightshade Arashi-Uchiha, I work at the orphanage and the hospital. I need to speak to you about an important matter involving two of your clan members. Is there a place we can talk out of the rain?" She asked politely as she extended her hand to shake his. She was in luck! This was the man she was looking for! Poor guy looked rather exhausted, of course with his job being the head of a clan, he probably didn't get much sleep. Hopefully they find Tori and it's not to late!
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm
Taking Nightshade's hand with his right hand, Shinji gave it a hearty shake and with his left hand motioned over to a nearby restaurant that seemed for the most part empty as he spoke, "If you don't mind I was going to get something to eat. Come sit with me and we can discuss this matter out of this unfortunate weather." Regardless of what Nightshade said, Shinji would break the handshake and make his way over to the small restaurant seeing himself to a table that had but two seats across from each other. Hopefully Nightshade saw fit to follow him and take a seat across from him. If she did indeed do as such the Uzumaki would speak up once again, "Now please, what is this important matter we must discuss?" Naturally Shinji said all this while lazily glancing over the menu that had been sitting on the table, if the Uzumaki was not allowed to sleep then he would at very least get something to eat.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:50 pm
(I love the gif in your sig)
Nightshade followed Shinji to the restaurant and took the seat across from him. She was kind of hungry as well. As he spoke, she pulled papers out of the bag and sat them in front of him.
"The former clan head was Arashi Uzumaki,  and if I remember correctly anything that he had , was passed to you, including all responsibility. Arashi had adopted an orphan who was a clan member,  her Name is Tori Mae Uzumaki. Here's her adoption certificate which includes three pictures of Tori. " Nightshade said as she showed the certificate to Shinji. " Would this mean this young lady is your responsibility now? I assumed by clan rules she would be."Nightshade said and asked. Of course she would continue after he answered her question. Out of respect for Shinji, she said all this as politely as possible because learning information like this can be quite a shock.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:05 pm
Shinji's face betrayed no sign of surprise, rather it made no real change as he listened to what Nightshade was saying. In fact, just as she finished speaking a waitress came by and asked if she could get anything for them. Naturally Shinji ordered the most basic thing, "I will have orange tea please and yes that will be all." The Uzumaki would wait for Nightshade to order before he began again in a stern yet rather curious tone as he now read over the file Nightshade had brought, "I suppose that would make it so. Where is this young lady, Tori, now? I would very much like to meet her." The former kage kept his fingers crossed that he would not have to meet right away, he was tired and it was hard to even keep a half way comprehensible conversation going let alone explain death to a child. On top of caring for a clan, Shinji was now tasked with raising some kid he hardly knew. It would seem that responsibility stuck to the Uzumaki like some resilient disease.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:30 pm
"I'll have toast and a cup of green tea. That will be all for me." Nightshade said with a smile. As she looked back at Shinji she listened to his words.  "Now, comes the disturbing part. Tori has been labeled as Missing.  The last time I saw her, she was in tears. She lost Arashi, a close friend had past away and her sensei had disappeared. She went in search of her sensei. But, I know for a fact Tori is alive. Two other children from the orphanage who knew Tori all went missing! But a young lady who use to live in this Village but transferred to Volcano is a close friend of theirs. I have a feeling Tori decided to give up and not come home. If we find her, we find the missing children.  Second, because of the capability of your clan, I prefer to FIND Tori! Uzumaki dna is as hot on the market as Uchiha! Being who you are I do not think you would let a clan member disappear and considering Tori is your "daughter"  I believe you would want to find her." Nightshade explained to him with as much detail as possible.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:42 pm
Well, now came the hard part, as much as it pained the man he could not simply wander to the Volcano village, even for a member of his clan. Unfortunately Nightshade had just put Shinji in a choice between the hard and impossible. Now how to explain this...furrowing his brow Shinji began, "Were less people than just the Uzumaki clan depending on me I would gladly start the search for Tori, but unfortunately I cannot. I am here in Konoha out of necessity and I cannot not up and leave, it would be irresponsible to more people than you might imagine......" With that Shinji trailed off into a frown and look of genuine distress crossed over his face. The Uzumaki would do anything for his clan members, but now he was put between the choosing Tengakure and a single girl. It was a hard choice that Shinji doubted Nightshade would understand even if he explained all the circumstances around Shinji being in Konoha and why he could not leave.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum