Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Master's Ambition Resurfaces [INV-ONLY]

+4
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Yasahiro Yagami
Chimitsu Tanka
Sameonna Hoshigaki
8 posters
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A Master's Ambition Resurfaces [INV-ONLY] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Master's Ambition Resurfaces [INV-ONLY]

Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 am
Sameonna would briefly cover her Sharingan back up with her hair, closing her eye in the process. There was no need for it here. Yet, at least. Continuing, the girl had replied, simply stating her name in response to Sameonna's curious question, followed by Xyxer's ever-smartass remark. Yes, that was definitely Xyxer. No one else would have ever known she shook his hand. Sameonna never shakes hands with anyone. Ever. She giggled lightly at his reply and shook her head, a response of oddity for Sameonna. She never really expressed feelings.

She'd look at Xyxer, momentarily gazing back at Yozora during the time in which she spoke. "Yes.. That is true. It is good to see you up and.. Well.. Walking, at least." She'd sigh. "It has been much too long since we've spoken, Brother." She did it. Oh shit, boy did she do it. She called him her brother. Not because of relativity or anything of the sort however, but blood-relation. Xyxer's blood was flowing within the veins of Sameonna, and Sameonna's was akin to Xyxer's. A blood pact was made, striking the two in bonds. Regardless, she would snap back into the reality which was just that, still waiting for the Tenkage to return from his momentary leave. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Yozora. I hope I can either have the pleasure to teach, or fight alongside, you in the future." She would maintain the smile, ever smiling..
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

A Master's Ambition Resurfaces [INV-ONLY] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Master's Ambition Resurfaces [INV-ONLY]

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm
[Slight detail change in the topic, cause technically the puppy was mine when I took it during the raid.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16119-the-coveted-prize

^Posted there before you, sorry buddy

]
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm
[ "Probably Xyxer's"

Doesn't say it is, plus, why the hell would my puppy be in the Tenkage Chambers? it doesn't chill in there nor was it mentioned in the topic, so it was left at home where it would rightfully be, since it wasn't stated within the topic.

After all, you don't see me claiming that your ryo is chilling on the floor outside of the village gates just because you haven't stated it.]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:18 pm
[Well yeah, it would be Godmod if I had my character know it was your puppy. Although on my page I state it being your puppy, and since you died I can take your unprotected stuff by right.

Nope wasn't stated within that topic, but it was stated within mine. Therefore it was specified after your death and before your post claiming it.

And actually my stuff is stated as on me, you can go to my stat page and see it whenever you'd like. ]
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm
[How can you take something that's not there? Contrary to popular belief, Xyxers puppy is not able to use FTG and teleport inside of random places it's never been. How the hell would it even get into the fridge considering it's not in the Kage building to start with? You can't just make random stuff up and expect people to accept it when it's bs. The puppy never entered the topic and was never on my person as it was not stated.]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm
[Settle down dude, this is how roleplay works. When your character dies, your stuff is up for the taking. Shouten could just have easily made your puppy roll out of a desk drawer if he wanted.

If you have a quote anywhere that says "Xyxer's puppy stayed at home all day" or anything that contradicts my ability to take him from you and specify where it is after your death, then technically that would come before my post, and my part would be voided.

By the way the suggestion to take your puppy was forwarded by Viper himself xD ]

Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:38 pm
[As far as I know you need a quote to back up what you're doing, not vice versa since the animal was never brought into the topic. As I said before, how would the puppy realistically be in the Tenkage office when Xyxer was not even there. Sure, you could have took Xyxer's stuff that was actually on his person such as his ninja equipment, but his dog was no where near. Where's the logic in that? I don't even see a single rule that says you can make a dog appear out of nowhere because you killed the guy. So if I did kill you, I could state your family magically appeared in my fridge? As far as this goes, you vague manip'd my puppy to appear in the fridge. So I can just as simply vague manip your rinnegan fell out of your arms?]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:44 pm
{Guys, take this to private messages or skype please this thread is just getting spammed at this point over something stupid.}
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm
[It's never stupid if you're fighting for your one true lov- dog.. I mean dog]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 pm
[Again, prove that your puppy couldn't have been on or around your person and you're fine.

And no, I didn't die like you did, and I have proof that the eyes ARE in my arms and surgically implanted]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum