Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Another Training Day (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Training Day (Private)

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 pm
Mezurashii gestured for Boken to intercept Irou the moment she felt his chakra shift. Watching as he ran at her, she mentally counting down the seconds.

three

two

one

Right before Irou was about to strike Boken headbutted the male in the ribs, cancelling his sword strike, Mezurashii ducked under her boyfriends guard and called up a Air Drill. Mezurashii aimed her wind wreathed fist at his torso, if the attack was to hit he would be thrown back and probably break a rib.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Training Day (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Training Day (Private)

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm
Irou flew back from the punch that mezurashii deliver to him, hitting his back against the tree and Irou right rip cage was and a lot of pain." I think you may have broke my rip"
Irou said as he hop into the air landing behind mezurashii he kneel to the ground and he quickly push chakra down to his left hand and he preform the chidori," Now mezurashii let me see what you got mezurashii'
Irou ran full speed at his girlfriend he aim the jutsu at mezurashii upper back.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm
Mezurashii felt the power of that familiar jutsu Irou was using, once you feel something that powerful you never forget it.

The redhead acted before she thought, biting hard on the thumb until she drew blood Mezurashii slammed her palm onto the ground. "Summoning jutsu!" she yelled, in a puff of smoke Fumetsu appeared behind her, the heavily armored bear would take the blow from the chidori.

"Boken!" she called out, her bear was by her side before she finished speaking, the grizzly bear flipped her over the summon and landed behind Irou, placing a kunai to his throat.

"I believed I just showed you what I got" she said triumphantly, waiting for her boyfriend to do something, if he gave up or not.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Irou saw smoke around mezurashii but he didn't see her again feeling some kind of weapon by his throat," Hmm, impressive mezurashii you is getting stronger everyday" Irou then move to the right freeing his self from the kunai that was connected to his throat, he hop back 15 meters and he preform the Chidori Senbon.
With his left hand out he aim it at mezurashii chest, if the jutsu was to hit shoot for the enemy's vital points.
Each senbon moving at the users chakra stat, if a vital area is hit and the target has less than.
(30 health their speed is decreased by -10 for two posts.)

Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 pm
Mezurashii watched as he slid away from her, turning she nodded to Fumetsu, the large bear grunted at her.

She felt the air around her fill with electricity again, looking back she saw Irou throw what looked like needles. Luckily Fumetsu was only one step away from her, he easily blocked the needles but some pierced his armor, making him shudder from the electric attack.

"Thank you Fumetsu" Mezurashii said in a polite, respectful tone. The bear simply nodded and poofed away back to his home realm to heal, picking up her fallen tanto the redhead smiled at the male.

"Two powerful attacks used back to back? You must be tired sweetheart" she said, smiling kindly but ready to end this fight. She could only summon Fumetsu so far, she hadn't gotten very far in the summoning scroll.

The redhead activated her Ring and sprinted at the boy. Delivering a strong kick to his midsection she would replace herself with a log, so she was in the trees. Grabbing two kunai and three shuriken she aimed the kunai at Irou's feet, throwing the shuriken high above him.

Replacing herself again, only this time with one of her wayward shuriken, she appeared above her boyfriend. Grabbing her shuriken in mid-air she twisted as she threw them at him, if they struck their mark they would pierce both his shoulders. Mezurashii would then replace herself with a log again, this time landing safely by Bokens side and already in a battle ready stance.

"You seem to forget that while you boys are naturally stronger than me, I have more tricks" she stated happily. Every time she fought with a male, which seemed to be all she battled against, they could easily outdo her by power alone. But every time she had managed to surprise them one way or another, and she was quiet proud of that fact.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm
Irou watch as the girl took off full speed at him aiming a kick to his midsection, Irou flew back a little form the kick but only to fly back into a trap looking at mezurashii as she replace her body with a log and landing on a tree throwing a kunai at his feet Irou hop into the air dodging that kunai then he preform a backflip into another trap.
Feeling pain on both of his shoulders hearing mezurashii speak.
"You seem to forget that while you boys are naturally stronger than me, I have more tricks"
"Well I must say you is right about that honey, now let's take a break my chakra gotta regenerate over there under the shade seem pretty good"

Irou took off walking grabbing his death sword off the ground and he walked to the tree taking out an book while waiting for mezurashii to come.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:52 am
Mezurashii blinked for a second as he declared a time-out, shaking her head she gestured for Boken to follow. Walking over to Irou she noticed how he still hadn't removed the shuriken lodged in his shoulder, he was just acting like it was nothing. Walking it off or something, and she didn't like it.

"Irou, you need to get those out" she said as she strode forward, not giving him time to argue she quickly removed both shuriken. Dropping them she forced Irou to sit, pulling out her medical equipment she began to dab disinfectant on his wounds.

"These don't look like they need stitching, so we'll just bandage them. Can you please take off you shirt?" she asked, bringing out her bandages before turning to him. Waiting for him to remove his shirt.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 pm
Irou could feel the shurikens being pull out both of his shoulders, "AH! DAMNIT THAT HURT" Irou took a kneel to the ground and he heard mezurashii telling him to take off his shirt so she can bandage his wounds up." Well ok" Irou then took off his long dark jacket and his white t-shirt tossing it under the tree Irou waited for her to bandage his shoulders up. "Glad I'm not going to need any stitches, it appears you won the first round in our spar but round two I hope you is ready for me".
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 am
Mezurashii started to apply the bandages, giggling a little at his outburst. Listening intently as he spoke, pausing in surprise when he spoke of a second round.

"A second round? Irou, you're really wounded. I heard your rib break and you'll barely be able to use you sword with your shoulders like this, and I'm pretty sure you don't know medical jutsu. I'm not fighting you while your in this condition" she said, focusing on keeping the bandages neat and tight. Finishing it off she gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. Boken laid down behind Mezurashii, to which she leaned back against.

Using her bear familiar the redhead closed her eyes and sighed, summoning had been more tiring than she thought. Especially when it was right after her Air Drill, her eyes drooped slowly and she soon fell asleep.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 am
"Well yeah you is right about that but I'll get my rib fix later today, anyway thanks for bandaging my shoulders", Irou then stood up from the ground and he went to go grab his white t-shirt and his long dark jacket, after he put his clothing back on he walked over to mezurashii, "Hmmm... It seem to appear that she fell asleep.
Irou then went to the ground taking out his book and he got started to read it until the wind got heavy and it got a little bit cold outside so Irou had to wake mezutashii up," Ugh honey wake up I'll take you home" Irou said as he grab her in his arms he carried her away heading for her home, " Come on bokken let's go, you might have to tell me where you live mezurashii?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum