Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tengakure Boy's Home!!! Empty Re: Tengakure Boy's Home!!!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 am
In one of the many rooms of the large home, a lone boy sat in a room full of books and a single bed. Books were everywhere from the floor to the bed and even near the door. From the small light in the window would shine in to show a young boy, the youngest out of the boys in the house could be seen reading a couple of books. His eyes were covered, yet he was reading the book like there was no problem. Kurogane let out a small sigh as he turned the page, finishing the book and setting it down gently," Which book should i read next...how about the tale of heroes. Or maybe that astronomy book...wait where is it," the sound of loud shuffling and book being set in different places could be heard outside as well as an audible," Dangit that's not it...nope," over and over.

Spending at least ten minutes going through his books he would finally find the old leather cased book as he looked at it and blanked out for a moment. The book held sentimental value to him and as he opened it he would plop back on the bed and begin to read it. His world melted away as he read its contents remembering this was the first book he had read. This was the everyday life of this young boy, moving his hair away from his eyes, the Icy Blue hues would be shown temporarliy.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 pm
Deep into his book he would not have heard Nate yell at him although the sounds did grave his ears. Without moving he flipped the next page and continue reading the next page, a large smile was on his face as he read word for word. Kurogane looked up to see Nate open the door, pointing to the book a couple of feet away from him," Be careful...you might fall," his eyes still glued to that one book. Shaking his head he would hold up the book showing Nate which one he had chose," This book is special...was the first book i ever read, and it still has alot of interesting things inside of its pages. Sorry about the noise...i did not know,"closing the book slowly as he stood up.

He was maybe a little shorter than Nate, although he was younger than him. Peering through his long hair, Kurogane would swipe his hand through it making it appear spiky. His Ice blue eyes looked at Nate as he walked over to another stack of books as looked through them for a moment," Is everyone still asleep at this time of the day...i thought lunch was soon," Not like he would go but then again Kurogane was weird.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm
Ken happily floating in the sky, fires blazing from his gloves, just letting him...dangle...weightlessly in the sky, as if he was a cloud, he slowly began to lower over his new home, though sadly..the worst possible thing happened. he ran out of chakra..Pretty much, and his gloves lost their flame and returned to mittens, thus dropping ken right onto the roof of the boys home, Crashing through, and creating a small hole, as if slow motion had occured, ken turned his face toward near as he fell. and landed head first with feet dangling up, semi unconscious.

i could have sworn, someone just jinxed me?....

Be careful, you might fall

Slowly ken began to gain consciousness, the man called jayy, yeah...pink hair, and the man
to his left? the one who said someone would fall...or something like that...

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm
" I see...well i am actually surprised you are up Nate. You usually sleep until the afternoon or that is my simple assumption. However i have not seen Ken...and quite honestly he seems kind of...slow on the uptake," reaching for another book he would begin to open it slowly. As the loud crash was heard, it was the only thing to rip him from his book as he looked at Ken.

Not caring for the boy he would look at the books underneath the boy and growl as his hair fell over his eyes. Running at the boy as he was being held by Nate he would sock him in the stomach," You stupid idiot you could have ruined my books. I ought to rip you limb from limb," moving to remove the rubble off of his books. Luckily for Ken none were damaged, but he was still plenty pissed at him.

Re-stacking the books away from the huge gaping hole in the ceiling he would look over to Nate, running his hand through his hair to make it spike again he would look at the culprit," Why haven't you taken away his gloves by now Nate, he always does this and something always gets broken. Now not only will my ceiling need to be fixed, the roof needs to be fixed as well. It will take you three days if you work for six hours everyday," picking up a book on how-to fix things," Here return this exactly how i gave it to you...or i will kick your ass," grabbing a book on ancient torture techniques.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm
Ken opened his eyes "Uhh yes sir jayy! ill fix it..." then turning to grab the book from kuroganes hands, he took it, opened the book, and started to flip towards the page for fixing holes in your roof..and then it happened

Chhhhhkkk

Ken just ripped the page..a small rip, so small it would barely ever be noticed, but there was a rip, ken began to cough, slowly step back and open the door behind him, preparing to go upstairs toward jayys room to repair the uhh...Damage...

Slowly opening the door again, ken said "T-Thanks for the book! it will come back completely undamaged..." and with that, he slowly tiptoed away.. opening his pocket and pulling out a small gummy bear, and chewing on it anxiously

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm
Looking at Jayy as he slapped Ken made a smile come across his face as his hair fell back onto his face and over his eyes. Looking at Ken he would chuckle," Hope you learned you lesson about ruining Father's things..and Nate what's for dinner," looking over to him through his hair.

The mention of "smut" in his book made the young boy run over to Nate and grab the book," Wha-WHAT!!! there is no smut in this room," frantically going through the book looking for Nate's apparent joke. Finding out it was a joke he would sigh and look at him," why would you do that to me Nate..you know how i am about my books," sitting it down as he spoke about the new additions. Frowning he would look at Nate," I won't....have to get rid of my books will i," looking at the books that littered the room.

He shuddered thinking about losing his books for another body in this room especially a bed. Nate's word was law and he followed directions well. Setting the book down, he would push Ken out of his room as he walked out behind Nate," Your getting out of here as well, roof wrecker," still thinking about the "new" additions to the house.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum