Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tengakure Boy's Home!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tengakure Boy's Home!!!

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm
Ken would begin to smile...He remembered right then and there! "OH GUYS! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I FINALLY PASSED THE GENIN EXAM!" and then it happened. Right as he was pushed out the door. His dog leaped upon his face, knocked him down, and as his head hit the wood behind him, Directly in the view of jayy, Who disliked dogs and puppies. Ken began to stare and go "Oh my god." And with that The dog looked like he was about to have a heart attack, the same expression as ken "O-okay jayy...I..i uhhh, Ive been keeping him in my closet and uhh..When someone spilled lemonade on your homework" Continuing with a gulp " It was spark here..."

And so chaos ensued

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm
Kurgane stepped back and watched as hell was about to unfold. Seems like Nate found the hidden puppy and telling him that the dog pissed on his homework was a fate worse than death. As Nate threw the dog, Kurogane would spring into action catching the dog and looking at Nate," That was a little too far NAte...i will redo your homework for you..just stop hurting them...the dog as well," checking it for any other injuries.

The dog was shaken and a little bruised but no further injuries could be seen, as the dog licked his face he would smile. Standing up and walking over to Ken he would shake his head," You better find a way to get off of his bad side and quick..or you might be dead before you know it...Just because i occasionally hate you doesn't mean i want to see you dead. So for now i will be hanging on to this little one until he calms down," as he stepped back into his room he would close the door slowly. Sitting the dog onto the bed he would smile,"Please stay put for right now until big brother calms down," although the dog obviously did not understand it had laid down on the bed and watch Kurogane.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm
Ken was knocked on the wall, and bounced next to kuro..Then beginning to stand up he turned to kuro. "Jayy doesnt like to be alone.. So im gonna do the best i can do..And not let him be alone..When hes angry" Ken began to flare up his ring, as his mittens turned to gloves. And he used a small burst to shoot himself up to Jayys room, Turning to see the door to jayys room open.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 pm
(OOC:[19:12:13] Hideyoshi Koyomi : Ken skip me
[19:12:18] Hideyoshi Koyomi : dealing with something right now)

Ken quickly used his mittens to grab the book jayy threw at him "Jayy..You dont like to be alone right?" And then he stepped forward towards jayy, and sat in his desk, near jayys bed
"Well i better start fixing all this." Ken walked and opened the door to jayys room, and came back in with his gloves inflamed, as he carried the bars toward the hole, placed them over, and begun to hammer.

"A brother who cant do this much, Isnt worth his salt"

(BLACK BUTLURRRR)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum