Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino) Empty Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm
The quite breeze blowing past the grass on the country borders gave off a peaceful aura. However, all that tranquility bullshit would be thrown out the window as soon as the one named Denki Hyuuga had finally arrived.
Denki had been postponing his training for days now. He had been so lazy lately he hadn’t left his bed for three days straight. His father finally got him to leave the house to do some training but he was tired of doing the same thing every day.
In his own eyes, he was invincible. What would training do? In his opinion, he was already at a superhuman peak. He was unbeatable. No one would be able to lay a hand on him.
As he slowly walked across the country borders he would crack his knuckles together and exhaled loud yawns. “What to do? What to do? Taijutsu? Already mastered it. Ninjutsu? Don’t need it. Genjutsu? Definitely don’t need it. Byakugan? Meh.” He mumbled under his breath as he found a large rock and sat on top of it. He laid flat on top of it and stared up into the clouds. “F*ck training, I’m too good for all that bulls*it.” He said while laughing as he put his hands behind his head watching the clouds fly across the sky.

218/2,500
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino) Empty Re: Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 am
Kino was walking through the borders. He was near Konohagakure, well not exactly near, more so Konohagakure being the closest village. It was slightly peaceful, he was wandering through a field, just outside of the forests. The quiet breeze had kept Kino cool, despite him wearing big warm clothes better fit for winter. He was wearing a cloak, it hid all other clothing. The cloak was white from the bottom, white flames rose half way up, then turned black, from half way down to the top of the cloak. This was the cloak of the Pyua-Hisaki, an organization Kino had created, and was rather unknown. Kino was really the only one who had truly known, not too many others had known about it, besides people Kino allowed to know, though he made sure they had kept quiet.

He heard something as he walked, the boy who was talking to himself didn't seem to notice Kino. Kino just listened to the boy, beginning to halt in place, acting as if he were about to take another step forward. He listened, 'Taijutsu? Already mastered. Ninjutsu? Don't need it. Genjutsu? Definitely don't need it. Byakugan? Meh.' Is what he heard, the child seemed to be stuck on what to train with. 'Fuck training, I'm too good for all that bullshit anyways.' He heard, and looked over at the boy. "You look pretty damn weak to me." He said, attempting to pick a fight. He was interested in fighting a 'taijutsu master' who doesn't need to use neither genjutsu nor ninjutsu. He was a Hyuga, he could tell due to the boy mentioning his eyes, the Byakugan. He was waiting for the child's reply, not expecting the boy to react right away, but he certainly expected a loud response, the child was too full of himself after all, people like that don't enjoy keeping quiet, they practically can't, especially when insulted.

{321}
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino) Empty Re: Collision Course (P, Training, NK, Kino)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 pm
Denki hadn't been paying any attention to his surroundings so the man did approach him without any trouble. He opened his eyes and heard someone say something about him being weak. Denki glared straight at the one who had mentioned his lack of strength and he hoped off of the rock and raised an eyebrow.

"I look weak to you?" He mumbled as he got into his gentle fist stance and activated his Byakugan. The veins on the side of his eyes bulged out as his eyes became more defined and he extend his arms outward.

He examined his own opponent and began to laugh. "I'm going to rip you to shreds for insulting me. Prepare yourself. I don't want any excuses when I hand you your own ass on a gold platter." He hissed at the man as he awaited for him to get ready.

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 pm
'I look weak to you?' He heard the boy asking. "I'm sure you look weak to everyone, boy." Kino replied, watching as the man prepared for a fight, getting into a fighting stance Kino was not yet familiar with. He noticed his Byakugan was active, veins were visible on the side of the boy's eyes and his forehead, it didn't look too healthy.. though Kino wasn't totally familiar with the Byakugan, so simply sighed as he prepared for the battle. He stayed the way he was, as the boy continued to talk, rather than beginning to fight. 'I'm going to rip you to shreds for insulting me. Prepare yourself. I don't want any excuses when I hand you your own ass on a gold platter.' Kino heard the boy say, and he sighed. "Perhaps you should quit stalling the fight and begin by making the first move, boy. Fight rather than annoying me." He said, keeping an eye on the boy who was about twenty meters away.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 pm
The young man’s pride would not allow him to simply ignore the stranger’s comment. He had to prove that he was as strong as he thought himself. He had no idea who this guy was, but he was already underestimating him.
When the man had referred to him as a boy and accused him of stalling. This would only annoy him even more. The more annoyed he became, the more he wanted to beat this guy to a pulp. “It’s quite amusing actually. You come and try to pronounce me as weak. However, you don’t have the jewels to attack first? I’m going to have the time of my life beating you down. Perhaps I will spare you, just so I can feel the joy of kicking your ass again and again in the future.”
Denki was attempting to play mind games with his target. His fighting style dealt with patience and attacking at the right moments and just charging forward at his target is totally not the right moment. “I’m sure going to put in the work, to put you in the dirt. I’ll kill you just a merc. I’m about to go berserk!” He shouted as a part of his tradition to spit a rap verse before starting a fight. He was getting quite excited to fight this complete stranger.

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm
The boy continued to stall, this annoyed Kino. "If you don't make the first move, I'll have to kill you without giving you a fighting chance." He said, as the boy finished his 'rap' as Kino was sure he called it. This boy was quite annoying, Kino figured the boy knew he was weak, therefore he was stalling to live longer, even though Kino wasn't going to be killing him. He sighed, he had a feeling he would continue to talk, and stall, so Kino performed a single hand sign. This hand sign was for the D ranking technique, Body Flicker. As soon as he performed it, he vanished without a cloud of smoke appearing. He would be untraceable to the boy at the speeds he was going, and soon enough he would stop right behind the boy. "So, are you ready to fight?" Kino said, looking at the boy, noting the distance between the two was five feet.

{Current speed is 130. o-o)
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 pm
Denki heard what the man said in reply. Claiming that he was going to kill him. "That's it. Let's get this started then." He mumbled under his breath with a wide smirk on his face. He saw as his opponent would disappear but he would be able to detect him again with the use of his all seeing eye Byakugan. “Alright, ok, you are pretty damn fast. Doesn’t mean you can run away from this ass whooping I’m going to be delivering to you sir.” He howled at his opponent as he turned around and got back into his stance.
“I guess I’ll make the first move then.” He said, which he knew this would be going against his typical tactics however he might as well strike first since his opponent had no intention in doing it himsel. I must have this guy scared. He may be fast but he may be really weak if he didn’t wanna strike first. He pondered in the back of his mind as he waved his arms into the air he would slowly start to walk toward his opponent.
He analyzed his targets chakra network. It seemed to be quite decent. He kept in mind all of the chakra points he seeked to strike. As he approached him he would send two palms forward aiming at his torso. He aimed to make a combo and chain together several strikes on his chakra points, so if he would make contact with the first two strikes, he would then send two more palms toward chakra points in his stomach.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Kino noted the boy's movements, quite slow actually. He was turning around to fight Kino, and at the same time the boy was shouting yet again, nonsense. Perhaps he didn't know a Jounin when he looked at one, seeing as Jounin usually were more calm in battle and did less talking, least the one's Kino had seen usually talked a lot less than genin. Mainly due to the fact Jounin were used to tricks, and didn't have to ask questions about it. The boy was arrogant, apparently, though it wasn't a surprise to Kino, he's met a few arrogant genin before.

He watched, the boy had seemed to have his own fighting style, as he approached he would attempt to bring both his hand's palms forward, at Kino's torso. Kino simply dashed backwards away from the boy. He was judging the boy's actions before he would fight, determining his true abilities, so far he didn't look very superior, his speed was below average even for a genin, and Kino's was above average for a Jounin, or so he considered it to be, mainly due to not sparring any other Jounin in Konohagakure. "Nice, I suppose. Are you finished warming up?" Kino asked, about ten feet away from his past position where the boy now stood.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:18 pm
Denki looked straight at Kino as he seemd to avoid his attack. This guy was fast and he did impressive however he annoyed him just as much. Denki thought he was pretty fast compared to everyone one of his peers but this guy seemed to make him feel different. Even though he was faster, Denki refused to accept that he was better. “You may be pretty fast, but once I lay a hit on you, you won’t be moving as quick.” He mumbled under his breath as he punched his knuckles together and he took a deep breath.
He heard as his opponent asked him if he was warming up. “Oh, so we have a comedian here? Alright it’s time for me to pull out all the stops you have caused me to pull out all I have.” He said to him as he started to run straight toward him.
Denki’s anger and pride were beginning to take over. Denki usually relied on instinct and built tactics around it using his kekki genki to support it. He was pretty good when fighting his peers but when its going against a jounin, who he was unaware was a jounin, this might prove different.
Konoha ninja made him sick sometimes. He simply despised the village as a whole. It was because his ancestor Cepeda Hyuuga, who was once Hokage. He despised his family, including him. Once he looked up and saw his opponents head band, this would only make him charge even harder.
“I’ll show you, you Konoha nin!” He shouted as he approached he would attempt to send a flurry of palms forward at his opponent aiming at the face, chest, and stomach.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 am
Kino watched, the boy seemed to be strategizing, he wasn't as stupid as he looked. He watched the boy continuing to watch Kino, as he had avoided the attack 'You may be pretty fast, but once I lay a hit on you, you wont be moving so quick.' The boy said, Kino nearly showed a grin though held it back, and out of view of the boy. "You're assuming you can hit me. At the moment my speed appears to be far more superior than yours, I doubt you will be capable of landing a single hit for the majority of this battle.." Kino said, dashing back a bit more, five feet away from his last position. 'Oh so we have a comedian here?' Kino heard the boy asked, and Kino sighed. "You assume I'm joking, I judged you to be slightly more powerful than you are now.. guess my prediction of your strength was wrong.... your weaker than I first presumed." Kino said with a somewhat serious look on his face. "Though perhaps I can show you my skills now? After all, I've only used on jutsu in this battle, to enhance my speed a bit, double it basically." He said, as he stared at the boy. "My other jutsu are more offensive, and can kill you in an instant. Well, a majority of them, anyways." He said, looking to the boy as he had hoped he had put some fear into the boy, rather than more suicidal thoughts of battling someone who was clearly more powerful. "Perhaps I can demonstrate sometime?" He said, noticing the boy shouting 'I'll show you, you Konoha nin!' He was charging. Apparently Kino had worn his headband, slipped his mind, he should have taken it off, attacking a villager from another village could lead to war. Then he thought, technically this boy attacked first. If there was war, it would be due to this child, and not Kino. Kino continued to avoid the attacks, by dashing back away from the boy's range. He was moving at double the boy's speed, Kino was suppressing his own speed to where he was slowed down greatly. Should the need be, he could always go full speed and dash away, and end this battle with a single jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum