Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only] Empty Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only]

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:26 pm
Samaruo had rushed all the way from the training grounds, so that he could meet up with Nightshade.
Samaruo had unknowingly out run Prim, seeing how he had left the grounds first, giving him a head start. He knew that Prim would eventually meet up with him. But for now, Samaruo would just continue to stare at his apartment door, contemplating on what he should say to Nightshade. For he knows, there could be a stranger within his place, with a mask that resembles Nightshade's face. Samaruo was at a complete lost.

Quick flashbacks would play inside Samaruo's mind, for example, the first time they met each other. He would remember it as it was only yesterday. The chatter of voicees would fill the house, as the part would continue. There, a strange woman with bright auburn hair would greet Samaruo . Samaruo laugh a bit to himself, "That was some hug." Samaruo also remembered the time when they started dating, the first date was the best to him, and Nightshade. It was almost like some story straight out of a fairy tale. He would place his hand on the door as he was about to open it, but then decided to hold on for a bit. "I'll wait for Prim to arrive, so we can both go in together, just in case any problems would occur." Samaruo said this to comfort himself with safety measures, but deep down, he was scared to go in

He would then remove his hand from the door, and plant himself; Samaruo would wait till he would hear the voice of Prim, before he would enter the apartment room.

[My word count is 275]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only] Empty Re: Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only]

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 pm
Samaruo had outrun her. "Well, Sam, if you are ever in a situation and you need to run to escape harm, you have nothing to worry about." Prim said as she finally trying to catch her breathe. She noted the look on Samaruo's face. "I am sure she is the loving Nightshade you already knew Samaruo, nothing can change who a person is on the inside." Prim said trying to help ease his mind.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only] Empty Re: Are you still there? [FB] [private, invite only]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Y.Nightshade was lying in her and samaruos bed. Tears streaming down her cheeks onto Samaruos pillow where she was laying. She began to wonder if he would still love her if he knew her true history. Samaruo was a wonderful boyfriend and had taken care of her so far. She continued to just lay on the bed and cr
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 pm
Samaruo would hear Prim, as she would finally arrive, sooner than Samaruo had hoped, as he was still coping with the new found fear that had developed within him. He would slightly, but quickly grin a little at the comical comment that Prim made, but his smile would only show for an instant as if it was a slight twitch, or muscle spasm. Samaruo would once again place his hand on the door, the knob this time, as he was about to open the door, "I hope you are right Prim." Samaruo would open the door as he would open it very slowly, the creaking noise would echo throughout the hall way of the apartment walls. Once open, two shadow figures would be seen from inside the room of his apartment, Prim and himself. A cold Breeze would flow down his spine.

"Nightshade?" He would say this while hear a noise that would appear to be crying. He would take a few steps further into the room, as it was dark, the lights were off. Surveying the room, he would see that someone was in his bed, crying and moving about, Nightshade. He would walk over towards the bed, but then stopped a few feet in front of it, calling out to her name once more, "Nightshade?", he would say, but would then repeat his words with a few added words, "Nightshade, are you feeling ok?" Normally, if one would ask such a question, the one who was asking said question, would question the current physical state that they were in, like sickness, well being, etc. But really, what he intended on was if Nightshade was still herself, in body and mind. He still didn’t know if she was herself, but one thing was for certain, Samaruo Uchiha wasn't going anywhere until he knew for sure that she was ok.

[My word count is 585.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am
Prim developed a sinking feeling in her stomach. Was nightshade okay? She had tears on her cheeks and was visibly upset. "Night, are you okay?" Prim asked standing in the door way of the room. Samaruo looked ver distressed, and she knew he was worried about Nightshade. Prim felt guilty, but she knew she couldn't take her memories away.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:27 am
As Nightshade lay on the bed in tears she heard his voice and looked up. "I am me if that is what you mean." She said sitting up and hugging Samaruo. She looked up at Prim with her eyes softening. "I know you did what you felt was best. I am just so confused." Nightshade said with her arms around Samaruo.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 pm
"I am me if that is what you mean." Those words would give Samarou a somewhat, calm sense of relief. It would seem that Nightshade was herself still, as he was once again hugged by her. Those hugs would always have the welcoming feeling that he enjoyed, he would too tighten his grip, embracing her in his arms.

He would then ask her if she was alright, while still keeping his arms wrapped around her, but not before her statement she made to Prim. "I bet", Samaruo would say, still showing his disappointment he still harbored for her. He then realized that he would have to just simply let go of the past action, so that he could move on. "Anyways, how are you feeling right now?" Even though he saw the tears on Nightshade's face, which probably meant that she was not ok, he would ask so that he could get a full explanation, to see if he can work it out.

[My word count is 784.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:44 pm
"I think we all have a past that haunts us, Nightshade if you can't tell Samaruo and I both love you very much. I may not have been a missing nin in my past, but I was homeless living in the woods and running from everything." Prim said sitting on their bed. Their bed was more comfy than hers was. She looked at Samaruo hoping he would say something about his past and probably help put Nightshade at ease.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm
"Samaruo, I am sorry, I had no idea about my past. I can't believe it. I was a missing nin from Kumo and I have a twin brother. I saw my dad die. Viper gave me a chance to live my life again. Not many people get a second chance at life." Nightshade held on close to Samaruo. He always has accepted her and protected her. "I don't want to lose you over this, I love you samaruo." Nightshade said to him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm
While holding on to her, Samaruo would nod his head a bit, with a slight chuckle to follow. His head rest on Nightshade's head for a bit, while his hand would run through her hair for a bit. He did this while looking over to Prim, while she sat on the bed. "You two are something else", the two were always stuck in crazy nonsense.

The situation was pretty much over, as long as the two girls were safe, nothing else mattered. "Why don’t you two get a hobby, a safe one that does not take you on any crazy adventures?" Samaruo needed a break from all this stress, however, deep down; Samaruo loved the two very much.

[My word count is 902.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum