Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) Empty Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 pm
Fai would make it back to his house deep in the woods with the boy known as Aiko. He didn't want to leave him there but then again, he really did not care. He would arrive to his stone house, walking through the gates and opening the door. The door had a doorbell and hand print on it, but other than that it was a normal door. Fai would place his hand upon the door as it slid back and opened, walking in with the boy over his shoulders. As Fai came fully into the house the door would slam shut and bolt as he walked over to the couch and sat Aiko down.

5/20
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm
Aiko slowly opened his eyes as if he had feel asleep for days when it was really on 30 minutes. When he opened them completely he looked his surrounding's as he asked himself ''Where am I, this doesn't look like the battlefield I was on earlier...wait a minute I can see? Was that all a dream?" He then turned to his right as he seen a ninja standing up near the couch Aiko was sitting down. Aiko jolted up quickly as he said "Who are you..and where am I?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm
Fai looked at Aiko and busted out Laughing as he looked at the boy," you must be joking. Oh wait your still in shock from the mountain," pointing at the boy. His look was priceless but Fai did really care for the moment he was relaxing.

7/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:50 pm
"The mountain? So that means it wasn't a dream?" Aiko asked the man as he ignored his laughter.''That makes no sense though..you guys took my eyes so how can I see? That battle had to be a dream."
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm
Shaking his head he would smile and point to his left eye with his thumb," i gave you my old eye and it was duplicated so now you have two new ones. They aren't as good as your old ones but they can still see pretty far," getting up and stretching for a moment," dont move to much or something bad wiill happen you are still recovering," as he walked off into th kitchen and grabbed some drinks.

9/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm
"Don't move to much or something bad will happen, you are still recovering..I gave you my old eyes and duplicated them..'' Those words circled around Aiko's head continuously."That means I can't use the Byakugan anymore." Aiko said as he started to mutter "I should have never joined that fight.." Aiko looked as he walked off into the kitchen to grab some drinks as he said "You were the person that said you'd give me something in return right? What was it?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm
Scratching his head he would shrug," i dunno you will find out sooner or later and you might want to look into that who knows you might be able to use whatever that thing is," as he sat down and handed him a cup of tea," its not poison," as he took a sip of his

11/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm
''Well if its not poison then what is it? You should know since you had it on you.." Before Aiko could finish his sentence his throat was dry."Hey do you have more of that tea I would like a cup.." He questioned the man.''Hey I also forgot to ask you,whats your name?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm
Fai would laugh as he almost choked on his own tea," your funny, which is a good trait amonst humans, and sure give me one sec," as he got up and walked towards the kitchen. He would turn around and look at Aiko," I am Fai Li Wong, or for most people the Crimson Dragon," as he disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. He would come back with two more cups of tea and hand one to him," so where are you from i ahve never seen you around here before," as he sat back down and drunk his tea.

13/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 pm
As the man left to go get another cup of tea Aiko thought "So he's one of the people that have my Byakugan..well he did give me something in return but I need to know what it can do..'' Aiko's thought was interpreted as the man introduced himself."I am Fai Li Wong, or most people call me the Crimson Dragon." "The crimson dragon? That's a badass nickname..maybe I should get myself a nickname." Aiko muttered to himself as he continued "Hey my name is Aiko..I'm from Iwagakure but my village is dry with ninja at the moment so I came to visit Kumogakure but it seems nice over here so I might stay for a while." He gave Aiko a cup of tea as he Aiko began to sip."So why'd you want my Byakugan anyways?" Aiko said as he stared at Fai's left eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum