Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.
Log in

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events


Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links


Top posting users this month
7 Posts - 41%
3 Posts - 18%
2 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 12%
1 Post - 6%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:41 pm
The sun was shinning, the hidden leaf village was great and well. Ninja living amoungest villagers, there was no war in the world..yet. It had seemed the madness had suddenly stopped, what was the point of this? Because maybe those were still plotting and some were just giving up on there title. Gaki Shina heard about the Viper Kamu Uchiha leaving the village for good, and one of his ally's had taken over. Someone known as Navi Yamaki, someone in a bird...clan? He wasn't sure, he just heard myth's around the village about it. And that he was practically the fastest shinobi alive, but not all would rely on speed practically. Gaki would sit down in his chair at a coffee table at his house thinking of what he would to do on that day. Training? No, it would be must faster if....he did it with a partner. There were many genin in his village, few chunin and some jounin. He always wanted to become jounin to start a squad, maybe if he faced a Jounin to feel what it was like he'd get a chance to understand. There was one jounin he liked, and saw as a potential alley/rival. Kinominiki, the Uchiha Jounin of the village. From the same village of the famous Viper and Echo Uchiha.

That morning he figured to send a spar invitation to him, to train at Training Ground 11. `Gaki put on, 50 kg weights, the greatest ones in the house. Genji gloves, the one from his incident. Steel Toe Shoes, just for the kicks. He didn't have any summonings to use, since he only signed the contract but never grasped the summoning jutsu. Maybe he would use gates in the match? Who knows? Gaki knew the risks of taking the gates though, it could cause damage to his own body. He didn't really care, he knew that he would fight it off anyway. He would sit there in the hot son, the grassy fields, inside the training grounds. Waiting for his spar partner to eventually show up, "I wonder if he'll come or not..". Gaki said looking up across the field wondering if he should move around to get him to see that he was actually there. Gaki then went back to sitting down, playing around with his weights on his legs. he looked still waiting for him there.

WC: 400
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 550

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm
Kino was sitting there in his room, sighing. He had recently signed a summoning scroll, the Nin-Dog summoning scroll. He kept it in a special cloak, in it's pocket. He was currently wearing the very cloak he kept the scroll in. Recently he had summoned one of the Nin-Dogs, a beast around the size of a full grown human being, though slightly under it's height. He stood, getting off of his bed. He began to walk for the door. It was around noon, he has had both breakfast and lunch, both being in the correct order. He had just recently eaten lunch. He had ramen and beef for lunch, a small chunk of beef, with a large bowl of ramen. He had eaten in today, rather than heading for the shops. For breakfast he had eaten a bowl of cereal, with a cup of juice and a somewhat larger than the natural size of an apple. Not exactly what he had preferred breakfast.



Kino walked out of his front door, he was wearing rather simple clothing. Besides his cloak, which had the image of white flames rising up from the bottom to about half way up, then turning black, he wore a black T shirt, as well as black pants which were slightly similar to jeans. He checked the box which held most mail, containing mainly bills, and one letter. The letter was an invitation, to spar at the training grounds. The Eleventh training ground, to be exact. He sighed, perhaps this would be rather fun, though this could be a bore. Recently Kino had been training up, he had gotten stronger than he used to be, a lot stronger. Not in strength in general, but technique wise. He had obtained slightly powerful techniques, high ranking ones which were capable of a lot more destruction than what they were originally designed for.



He headed off for the training grounds. It was sunny out, there was a slight breeze. The breeze was moving slowly, it was calm, cool winds that were blowing. Dust occasionally got knocked up off the ground, though it happened often no matter what speed of winds zoomed through the village. It was surprisingly peaceful today, there were children running out into the streets playing with each other. Their parents were nearby chatting among each other, while watching their children and making sure they didn't get into too much trouble.



Soon enough he had arrived at the training grounds, it was rather empty. He noticed very few people, only one, actually. He figured the only one there, the one sitting, was to be his sparring partner. "Hello there." He said, quietly though loud enough for him to hear. "I'm Kinominki, you can call me Kino though.. everyone does.." He said, then sighed, remembering his past slightly. A voice in his head told him to be cautious, it was the same voice which helped him in the past, and befriended him. "You wanted a spar, correct?"
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm
Gaki heard a voice out in the open, standing to his feet to look forward into the Jounin of the hidden leaf. Hearing the man's introduction Gaki crossed his arms, "I'm Gaki Shina, the older brother of the deceased Suzaku Shina.." Not revealing as much as he would he took one arm pointing it to Kino nervously, "Correct, it is that I wanted to spar you. Shall we get started then?" he would say. Crouching.. Gaki unbuckled his weights, throwing them off behind him. Standing back up he began to crack his knuckles, "I hope you don't mind if I go attack you with brutal force, Taijutsu isn't as silly as it seems. There are stronger forms of it, forms that are leveled on 8 planes".

Gaki then made an offensive state, "Gate One! Gate of Opening!". Nothing seemed to change, but Gaki's strength, speed and other things had. Things were about to get more serious then normal. Wondering what his spar partner had to pull, he knew that he was very skilled. Considering he was a Jounin, he would be full of suprises. Gaki was ready for his last training before signing up for a Jounin exam soon enough.

WC: 600

Stats -
Health: 33 {One:-5} = 28
Chakra: 52 {One:+5} = 57
Stamina: 20 {One: +5} = 25
Speed: 20 (+5) [+10] {One:+5}= 40
Strength: 20 (+10) [+10] <+10> {One:+5} = 55
()'s = Steel Toe Shoes
[]'s = 50 Kilogram Weights =Mastered=
<>'s = Genji Gloves
{}'s = Gates
Keyno Taisaku
Keyno Taisaku
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:23 pm
He listened, the boy said stated his name, Gaki Shina. He then said he was the older brother of the Mizukage, Suzaku. He opened his eyes slightly wide, slightly surprised to see there was another survivor of Kirigakure. Assuming he WAS from Kirigakure, he could have just as easily been born in another village, despite his brother being the Mizukage. "Are you from Kirigakure?.." He said, wondering.

'I hope you don't mind if I attack you with brutal force,' Gaki said, he went on saying stuff about Taijutsu "I know Taijutsu isn't 'silly', in fact I'm aware that it can be used just as well as Genjutsu could be used, as well as ninjutsu, should it be used by someone who has proper knowledge and training with the skill. He said, keeping an eye on Gaki as he made an offensive stance and shouted something.. something involving a gate, the First Gate. He wasn't aware of this technique, and he had no real interest. The boy had already taken off his weights earlier, before making the stance. Kino just stood there, "Feel free to make the first move, Gaki." He said, not nervous at all, he remained calm.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 pm
Gaki heard the boy ask if he was from Kirigakure, shaking his head he said "No we were just separated, that's all..." Carrying on with the spar, kino seemed to not want to take the first shot. Maybe he underestimate Gaki? This was unnatural, for maybe he was faster then Gaki? Shaking his head he jumped over to the side, then rushing forward to the side of Kino. Seeing if he had to the chance to attack, he bent down raising his leg attempting to thrust his foot into his stomach to send him into the air. "Leaf Rising Wind!" he would shout.

If his shot had hit Kino making him rise to the air, he would use Shadow of the Dancing leaf to jump into the air following him by.

WC: 731

Stats-
Health: 28
Chakra: 57
Stamina: 25
Speed: 40 +15 = 55 + 20 = 75
Strength: 55
Used:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13953-leaf-rising-wind
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13955-shadow-of-the-dancing-leaf#120627
Keyno Taisaku
Keyno Taisaku
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm
Kino watched the boy jump to the right. He began to wonder about the boy's battle plans. He kept an eye on him, he wasn't moving as fast as Kino could, though with a bit of training Kino knew the boy named Gaki could soon become just as fast as Kino. Kino watched Gaki charge, seemingly at his full speed. He watched him bend down and raise his leg into the air, Kino simply dashed back five feet at his full speed before Gaki could finish. Kino grinned, as he performed rapid hand signs. He was performing an A ranking technique, the series of hand signs taking him no more than a few seconds. Should Gaki move toward Kino, he would dash a foot back, should Gaki try and run, Kino would run after him. Ultimately, at Gaki's current speed it would be unlikely that he could escape Kino's plan.



A large smoke of clouds appeared around Gaki, should he hadn't managed to escape, and Kino. The smoke faded away, and there was nothing more than a large group of clones. Forty to be exact. "Multi-Shadow clone jutsu." He said, plain and simple. There was no emotion in his voice. Kino sighed, and fell back into the ranks of Kino clones. He was grinning as he did so, wondering what Gaki would do. His clones were about an easy three feet away.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Seeing as Kino had dodged his attack, Gaki grew angry. Losing time in gates, he activated his next gate. "Gate 2! Gate of Healing! Open!" he shouted out loud. Seeing as Kino had began forming hand signs, Gaki only needed one to use Body Flicker. Increasing his speed on a much higher level then Kino, he would dash right behind the jounin at seemed not to make even a sound. At that time he would attempt to use a B-Ranked jutsu, considering he was right behind the man. "Leaf Strong Whirlwind!" he would say the moment his kick would hit.

WC: 831

Stats -
Health: 28 {-10} = 18
Chakra: 57 {+10} = 67
Stamina: 25 {+10} = 35
Speed: 40 {+10} = 50 [+67] = 117 /Back to the other stat after Flicker/ 50 (+15) = 65
Strength: 55 {+10} = 65 (+15) = 80
{}'s = Second Gate
[]'s = Body Flicker
()'s = Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Keyno Taisaku
Keyno Taisaku
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 pm
He began to perform the hand signs as Gaki shouted. He was opening a second gate, which made Kino wonder what he was truly doing. Though it took time for the boy named Gaki to both finish his sentence and to perform the single hand sign, time he just didn't have. It took a second or so for Gaki to finish his sentence, all the time Kino had needed to perform the few hand signs within the series. Clones surrounded the area. The clones behind Kino blocked Gaki from harming Kino from behind, least long enough for Kino to activate his sharingan instantaneously, and perform a single hand sign. He dashed away, his speed now doubled. He dashed about twenty feet away from the battle, and remained hidden, as he watched multiple clones attempt to attack Gaki, who was now at the same speed Kino had been before he attempted the Body Flicker technique.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 pm
CALLING A HIT:
My post part-
Seeing as Kino had dodged his attack, Gaki grew angry. Losing time in gates, he activated his next gate. "Gate 2! Gate of Healing! Open!" he shouted out loud. Seeing as Kino had began forming hand signs, Gaki only needed one to use Body Flicker. Increasing his speed on a much higher level then Kino, he would dash right behind the jounin at seemed not to make even a sound.

Your post part-
He began to perform the hand signs as Gaki shouted. He was opening a second gate, which made Kino wonder what he was truly doing. Though it took time for the boy named Gaki to both finish his sentence and to perform the single hand sign, time he just didn't have. It took a second or so for Gaki to finish his sentence, all the time Kino had needed to perform the few hand signs within the series.

The last part of mine-
At that time he would attempt to use a B-Ranked jutsu, considering he was right behind the man. "Leaf Strong Whirlwind!" he would say the moment his kick would hit.

The fact is my attack hit your character. I used Gate 2, Gate of healing as you dodged. Used Body Flicker as fast as I could, one handsign. Got behind you without making a sign, and using Leaf Strong Whirlwind. Since you accepted the hit on skype, we can continue for where we left off. You being hit across the back...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaki's attack would land, sending Kinominiki into the air. Perfecto..Gaki thought while jumping into the air after him using Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. It's over..Gaki whisepered into the Jounin's ear. One bad move would make him lose the whole battle, right after the quick whisper he made a spin making a roundhouse kick. Once the kick would hit, he would then shout "Leaf Coiling Whirlwind". How could his spar partner defend against that? When he was hit vulnerable into the air, seriously there seemed to be no chance of such thing. The battle was reaching it's turning point.

WC: 932

Health: 18
Chakra: 67
Stamina: 35
Speed: 50 [+20] = 70 [+10]-The attack = 80 (+10) = 90
Strength: 65

[]'s = Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
()'s = Leaf Coiling Whirlwind
Keyno Taisaku
Keyno Taisaku
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only] Empty Re: The Tide?! [Private/Invite Only]

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:59 pm
Kino was kicked in the back, he didn't notice the man having moved behind him. He was quite strong, which surprised Kino slightly. He was sent flying into the air, up. It didn't bother him. He looked behind him noticing Gaki jump up. Kino's sharingan activated, the third tomoe. He began to come up with a plan, though had none, he would simply have to improvise.. or no, he came up with something after all. He performed two basic techniques, his speed greater than the jumping Gaki at the moment. As he began to finish his hand signs, Gaki began to launch a round house kick. Though it seemed to be too late, Kino attempted to substitute. There were very little hand signs within the technique, the substitution technique, and Gaki's speed was slightly under Kino's speed at the moment of which he was performing a round his kick. Kino would have replaced himself with a log, if all went well, and he would be on the ground, beginning to perform a small series of hand signs, the Multi Shadow clone technique. He did it after the substitution, and he doubted Gaki would make it in time due to Kino performing it as he attacked the log, that and he was a good two meters away.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum