Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

An odd meeting (NK, IO) - Page 4 Empty Re: An odd meeting (NK, IO)

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 am
The place he brought her too was the house of the Uchiha, Koroshi is usually off somewhere and Viper and Akina crash in Asgard..this was a relatively private place for Echo so it'd be perfect...he would touch his family members rooms but this is where he'll keep his concubines...

He allows the girl down and his crimson eyes trail down her frame as she walks away and takes a seat, he chuckles..why does he have a feeling the obedience she showed before is going to vanish?

If she tries to resist, he might as well start training her to do as she's told.
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 am
Sitting down in a chair she looks around at the huge place. "You live here alone?" she asks as her eyes scan the place taking everything in. She stood up and looked at him."This is hardly a place to take a POW now is it? I could easily walk out the door." Mitzukai said walking towards it to show an example.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am
He quirked an eyebrow his smirk still in place, his hands now rest against his hips as he observes her his eyes gleaming in amusement at her tone.

He answers his toned teasing and promising if she keeps talking out of line "I have a basement, I could chain you to a wall in a ripped pair of burlap and lock you in the dark for all hours of the day if you'd prefer.." He offers as an alternative...if she was going to walk out he'd find her, and he'd punish her...severely.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:24 am
She stopped dead in her tracks. She turned to him, "Burlap has never been my style leather is way sexier, basements and dungeons are the same and I have been in a dungeon once before, don't want to relive that memory, I was almost an appetizer." She grimaced walking back to her. "I will do as you ask." Mitzukai said realizing she had no other option but to obey him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 am
He nods in approval his smirk still in place as he walks over to the girl his left clawed hand patting the top of her head softly in a soothing manner "Good girl" he offers while his hand slides from the top of her head to her cheek his thumb softly stroking against her skin his claw softly tracing against her skin with the motion.

He leans forward and presses his lips against hers for a moment in a soft chaste kiss.

He's demonstrating one thing...he can either be gentle or cruel depending on her behavior...he'll ingrain in her mind that if she does as he asks she will be rewarded, if she does otherwise she'll be punished.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:16 am
She held the kiss as long as possible. This guy was good. Better than Sayomi at kissing, which they did on occasion, mainly when Mitz kissed him, or as a reward for being a good slave. Mitz had one more trick up her sleeve, she had to see if this situation was really escape proof. "So where is the bathroom, I am a lady, can't use it outside." Mitz said breaking the kiss from Echo. He was very strong and Mitz noticed the height difference between them now.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:21 am
His crimson eyes narrow upon her frame slightly his left clawed hand sliding below her waist against her rear end with a delicate touch followed by a soft squeeze his fingers curling inward to get a feel for her.

His lips are still quirked upwards in a small smirk and he nods leading her to the bathroom with a wave and a tug, the door opens and what is revealed is a simple bathroom with no windows and no vents.

Echo and Viper were naturally cautious beforehand...so they removed the window panes that were there before and placed in plaster walling and a few more 2x4's and metal linings...

He chuckles softly before shutting the door behind her to allow her to handle her business.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:27 am
She sighed as she stood there for a second, why not she was in there, may as well use the restroom. After she was done and realized there was no escape she sat on the bathroom sink and decided to talk things out with this guy, she was his property now after all. Giggling like a little school girl because this game had become fun, she called him into the bathroom with her.

"oooooh Maaasttteeeerrrrrrr..." she said in a sing song type voice. He should know about her daughter, maybe this was a chance for her five year old to have a decent life, and never have to be in danger of learning about her father, Sayomi Hyuga.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 am
He quirks an eyebrow as his newest toys voice calls out to him, he turns towards the door and with silent foot steps showing off his time in the ANBU his left clawed hand grips the doorknob and opens the door.

His crimson gaze sets on her frame as his lips quirk upwards in a smirk he steps inside and shuts the door behind him, flipping the latch of the lock shut.

He moves towards her calmly his arms snaking around her waist while her rear end rests on the sink his body pressing against hers softly as his crimson gaze locks onto hers and he speaks in a deep amused voice "Yes?"
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:55 am
She likes the feel of his body so close to her. This master was a little different from hr last one, this one shows her more affection and is a little nicer. Not that Sayomi wasn't good he protected her when she needed to be and let her sleep on the bed with him.

"I am agreeing to being with you and living here, one small detail. I need protection for my five year old daughter, Sephora Hyuuga. I do not want her father finding her. Can we bring her here to? She is a twin and I do not want him finding her either. More than likely he will follow his fathers footsteps and come after her. No more escape attempts and I am agreeing to fully being your property." Mitzukai said wrapping her arms around Echo. For Demon, he wasnt so bad. She was beginning to think Fenrir was a pretty good guy.,
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum