Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Air Drill Practice (Privite, Invite only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Air Drill Practice (Privite, Invite only)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 am
"He's an asshole" she said bluntly, scowling. "I can't even begin to imagine what you deal with" she admitted quietly, she looked out the window.

"Granted your father is not a kind soul, but I can't help but be envious, at least one of your parents had the decency to keep you, I had no such luck. Still, I guess in a weird way I should thank your father, because I got to meet you" she smiled, she noticed the way he reacted to his father's very mention. No matter how he tries to hide it, she can see it.

She didn't mean to make him uncomfortable, so she changed the subject slightly. She set her plate aside, cringing slightly as her arms began to hurt the moment they lifted weight.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Air Drill Practice (Privite, Invite only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Air Drill Practice (Privite, Invite only)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:58 am
Itami looked back past his shoulder at Mezurashii and bit his lip. "Yeah." was his only response. He didn't feel comfortable talking about the subject. His heart was beating faster than normal. It was something that always happened when Itami was met with such a subject of conversation.
His hands felt shaky as he shut the water on the sink off and wiped them on the towel hanging from the hook on the wall. He turned around and breathed in and out to calm himself.

Itami leaned against the wall, a contemplative look on his face. He didn't know anything about Mezurashii's real parents. He didn't want to pry. It seemed as much a touchy subject for her, as his father was for him.
He nodded shortly at her words but despite her kind smile still wasn't able to relax. He lifted his head, a sad look in his eyes - one he was desperate to hide, but failed completely.

Since he could remember, he craved for a friend whom he could talk to about his troubles. But now that he got one, he felt like a weakling for wanting to say something. He got so used to being alone for everything, he couldn't possibly put part of his burden on some one else's shoulders, especially not Mezurashii since it seemed she had a lot of her own sad tales. He felt guilty for even thinking about maybe talking to her about it. 'My father was right, I am a weakling. Such petty problems and I'm already on the verge of tears. Thousands of people go through worse things in life and handle it better than me.' he thought.

Seeing her struggle with the tray, he was brought out of his thoughts and ran over to help. He picked it up from the side where she put it, and set it on the nightstand, so Mez had more room on the bed. "As soon as they take off the IV, you'll feel much stronger." he said with an attempt of a reassuring smile. Seeing Mezurashii so vulnerable, he leaned down abruptly, on impulse, and hugged her. "You'll be fine." he added.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 am
Mezurashii smiled at Itami's words, it seemed that he could say what she needed to hear without even knowing. Her eyes widened when he hugged her, on impulse she returned his hug.

"Your not weak Itami, don't let his words pierce your skin, it just means he has power over you. Don't let someone like that rule your way of thinking" she said quietly as she released the hug and grabbed his hands, squeezing them in a manner of comfort.

"Yeah, I heard. It was hard not to, but if I had my strength I would've been out that door looking for you. I know these words are useless now but, I hope they bring you some comfort in knowing I would fight for you" she finished quietly, looking into his eyes for any sign of acknowledgment.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 am
Itami smiled back and looked down. "Thank you Mezurashii. I'm so glad you're my friend."
He stood up then, embarrased about how sappy he felt.

He cleared his throat and sat on his own bed, legs dangling from it. "After the nurse takes the plates, I think I'll head home. I promise I'll visit you often, until you are discharged." he said.

"I'll probably be forbidden by my father, but I'll sneak out the window or say I'm going training."
He looked at her again and grinned to hide his fear.

"And as soon as you're healthy again, we can continue training. This time however, we need to be more cautious." he said with a small laugh.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 am
Mezurashii nodded, smiling slightly. She released his hand as the medication started to kick in again.

"I hope I get discharged soon, but at least all this quiet time lets me think of new ideas" she yawned and rubbed her eyes "I'm really beginning to hate sedatives" she muttered before sinking into sleep, still sitting up.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:52 am
As Mezurashii sank into her sedative induced sleep, Itami quietly stood up and put on his shoes. While he was waiting for the nurse, he gazed out the window, the wind rustling the leaves outside calming him down. He was dreading going home a bit. But it had to be done, else his punishment would be even more severe.

When the nurse finally arrived to check on them and take the trays, he turned to her and asked if he was discharged. She nodded in response and smiled. She seemed like a really sweet person, perfect for being a nurse. He thanked her and with a last glance at Mezurashii, left. He would return soon, to see how she was doing.

[exit]

[wow we stretched this long It was great! We need to count our words of how much we trained - for stats and JP ^^ remember not to add the words of simple character development]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:02 am
[my total word count for the posts deserving stats and JP is 5755 (those of training, meditation, and carrying Mez to the hospital), the total word count for all my posts wasn't calculated as it doesn't matter because everything else is CD ---> +57 JP, +28 stats]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 am
[Really? I thought you just added up the total and that gave you your stats, guess I'm wrong. So that means that I get 12 stats and 25JP right?]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 am
[well yeah usually, but we had so much extra character development that didn't concern our training .. idk, maybe we should ask someone. or just wait for a mod and see if they approve it :)]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:31 am
[okay, do we put this on 'topics needing replies' or do we just ask the question to one of the staff?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum