Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 am
Nakara would chuckle as he looked at her," Suna must sound like a giant sandbox...did you ever build sand castles or play in the sand," as he looked into her eyes with his. She was very beautiful and he could feel a calming aura coming from her. For some reason he felt good around her, not to mention her cute smile.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaceful walk through the borders(NK,IO,P)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 pm
I liked watching the sand twisters. They were like tornadoes only with sand instead of wind. They arent dangerous, you just get covered in sand." she said giggling as she held his hand. She was very excited to be going to Konoha. "There are a few plants like cactus there." she added trying to give him a picture of what it was like being in Suna.
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 pm
Trying to picture Suna, he would first think of sand and a lot of it, sand tornadoes, the huge village and adding the cacti in he would have a poorly drawn rendition of it that made his head hurt," seems..sandy maybe I should visit there someday, might be a fun little trip," as he smiled .
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:31 pm
"Tell me about where you live." Azha asked curiously. As they were walking her long white hair was suddenly caught in some tree branches as they entered the forest. She had a scream caught in her throat trying to get her hair uncaught.
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 am
Nakara would look up to the sky and smile," well my home is in one of the upper parts of Konoha and is very large. Although it fails in comparison to the Hokage's home, it is pretty good. It has three cherry blossom trees in front of it, all of them being white and pink," as he looked to her and smiled.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:04 am
As they held hands and walked, Azha listened to him closely. "I love cherry blossoms, they are the most beautiful trees. My home was a small two bedroom home. I had the master bedroom and the spare I used for my practice room." Azha said very anxious to see Nakara's place. The kage typically had huge house, and if he's was a little smaller than the Hokages, it had to be a really nice place. And having Cherry Blossom trees in front of it, added to the beauty.
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 am
"I sleep in my usual room, even if I am the clan head I still live under my parents roof. My room is just as big as theirs, but mine has a better view of the trees and theirs has a study," he would chuckle for a moment as he nodded to her compliment,"I am assuming you lived alone...well you won't any more," scratching his head slightly as they came to the village gates,"Well we are here...welcome to Konoha," as he pointed to the village gates.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 am
Her eyes took in the lush green tears and nice roads. The state of the buildings were niely kept and the people welcomed them with friendly smiles. Granted Suna was a gorgeous plae with its sand based items, Konoha had a beauty that was different. Smiling and still holding his hand as they walked Azha took in every sight she could. The aademy aged ninjas running around and the Shinobi training them following close by. "I am glad I will have you with me and that I will never be lonely again. I hope your parents like me." Azha said with a hint of shyness to her voice.
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Nakara laughed for a moment at the mention of his parents," My parents will be happy that I even brought a girl home, but our first stop it the Hokage building so can become an official member of Konoha, then we shall visit my home," As he continued to walk.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:35 pm
Azha froze in her path. The hokage? She had heard there was a new one, after all, news about the Kages travels fast! "Are you sure he wont deny me entrance or becoming a member of your village?" Azha asked nervously her red eyes looking into his deep purple eyes. SHe fully trusted Nakara, and she figured he new what he was doing, Azha was just nervous.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum