Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

The Meeting Of Team Kino {Squad Meeting} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting Of Team Kino {Squad Meeting}

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 am
Nakara would remain silent as they walked through the training grounds to the ramen shop keeping his thoughts to himself for the time being. He did not want to speak much or even give away what he could do, simply because knowledge could lead to ones downfall. Nakara knew of Mezurashii's element, but Itami was somewhat of a mystery. They would arrive tot he Ramen shop, where Nakara would nod at the chef, he already knew what he wanted so he did not need to speak as he played with a Kunai inside of his sleeves

[short i know]
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

The Meeting Of Team Kino {Squad Meeting} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting Of Team Kino {Squad Meeting}

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 am
Mezurashii smiled to herself as they reached the ramen store, she waved to the chef.

"Pork ramen with extra meat please" she asked and he nodded, smiling kindly as he repeated the order to his co-worker.

"So sensei... is there a reason you brought us to a ramen store besides to eat?" she asked as she sat down on a stool, waiting for her friends and teammates to join her. The redhead was pretty sure they could agree that they didn't trust their sensei [i]just/i] yet.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:31 pm
He listened, Itami was replying to Mezurashii, about the wind release technique. Kino was grinning, seeing as he was slightly ahead of the lot, they couldn't have seen his grin. He listened as Itami suggested that they go to the forest to practice the technique, he had gotten no reply on his question though, he just continued to walk, and figured the group had a feeling that they couldn't yet trust Kino. He understood that feeling, though he knew it more than them, at least he assumed, mainly due to his past experiences. He assumed that Mezurashii had the Wind release nature, seeing as she wouldn't have mentioned the presumed wind release technique to Itami if not. He also assumed Itami had it, there would be a slight chance that Mezurashii was informing him, to later train the technique to him, though that had been less likely. They arrived at the ramen shop, Kino would stop, letting the genin take their seats first. Itami had chosen a seat on the far left, Nakara was silent as he took his seat, he hadn't talked much the entire time, he took a seat next to Itami, or close to. Mezurashii had seemed to talk about as much as Itami did, they didn't appear to be too suspicious, or perhaps as shy as Nakara seemed to be. Kino took his seat, one seat away from his genin squad. "The usual, please." He would say, after the three genin had taken their orders, Nakara even had made it silent there too. He listened, Mezurashii asking why Kino had taken the three to a ramen shop. "Well, simple. I'm out of money, had nothing to eat, and needed someone to pay for my next meal." He said, turning to the genin and grinning slightly to let them know it was a simple joke, whether they took it as one would be up to them. "Just taking you lot out to eat before we start our training." He would say, looking back into the kitchen as the ramen cooked, he could smell cooked meat, pork, beef, and ham, from where he was sitting, his stomach had nearly made a rumbling noise, however his will prevented it from doing so.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 am
Itami ordered Shio ramen with chicken and put his chin in his hands, still thinking.
When Mezurashii spoke, he was brought out of his dreamland with a start, turning his head slightly, so he was able to see all three of his team members.
As Kinominki spoke, Itami laughed quietly and said: "Your plan backfired there. You see, none of us brough any money with us." He knew it was a joke but he joked right back, deciding to not distance himself from the other three and instead try to talk with them and participate even if it all seemed a little bit forced.
"What kind of training will we be doing?" he asked. "Are you going to test our abilities in the beginning? I heard from a friend that was what half the team leaders usually did when introduced to a new team." Itami was so curious what the day ahead will bring.

He poked Nakara in the shoulder then, and said: "Hey Nakara, how come you're so quiet?"
He got a vibe from him that he didn't particularly like the situation he was in, though Itami wasn't sure if his intuition was correct or not. He looked at him expectantly but just then their food arrived and Itami grabbed his bowl happily. He tasted a bit and released the spoon imediately, making it splash back into the soup. He stuttered: "crap this is hot" and stuck his tounge out. Picking up his glass of water that came with the order, he quickly drank half of it, trying to soothe his burning tounge.
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 am
As his food came to him, Nakara would remain silent as he ate, sitting the Kunai on a strap located in his sleeves. His whole train of thought was clear as he looked at the others and listened to the talk to each other and to their Sensei. When Itami asked him why he was not talking, Nakara would look at him with his Dark Purple eyes although it was only a couple of words it would be the only words he would say for a while," there is nothing for me to say," as he continued to eat his ramen.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 am
Mezurashii looked between Nakara and Itami, a concerned look took over her features. Granted she knew they wouldn't be perfect friends from the get go but that didn't mean everyone had to be so distant.

She sighed and thanked the staff as her ramen was set in front of her, she giggled a little when Itami spilled his ramen after he ate it too quickly. She supposed that was just her team. A socially shy eleven-year-old with white hair, a clan heir that seemed suspicious of everyone and an sensei that preferred quiet observation. It seemed she was the only sociable one and they were her first friends that were even close to her age.

When Nakara spoke she lightly tapped him on the shoulder "come one, Itami's trying and he's usually quiet" she smiled at him "so have has you training been?" she asked him while she grabbed a napkin and helped Itami clean up.

She glanced at their ever silent sensei. It seemed they got a freeloader, he was obviously joking but it was obvious he wasn't going to straight out and tell them about himself or how he'll be training them but she supposed she'll find out soon enough.

In the mean time Mezurashii listened intently to Nakara, breaking her chopsticks and blowing on them before taking a bite, slurping the noodles quietly as she listened.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am
Kino listened as Itami spoke, as he mentioned Kino's plan backfired and that none of them had brought money with them. Realizing what he said, Kino checked his pockets. The next thing Kino had heard was from Itami, asking what kind of training would they be doing first, and how normal Jounin sensei tested the skills of the students first. "Hmmmmmm. Never really thought about it until now... don't worry, I'll come up with something for us to do." Kino lied, though his voice made it seem as if he was speaking with truth. He already had something planned for the lot, something they should appreciate, however Kino didn't expect them to like it. Kino then heard Itami attempting to get Nakara to speak, though that was unsuccessful seeing as he replied with 'there's nothing for me to say.' He sighed, and waited. He wondered what their opinion of him was, did they consider their sensei to be annoying? Funny? Poor? Perhaps secretive? Kino couldn't know, at least not yet, he would most likely find out later though.

He sighed, he seemed to be the last one with ramen still cooking. He didn't mind it though, he simply waited while listening to the three genin talk to each other. "So, how has everyone's day been so far?" He asked, trying to get into the conversations. A moment after finishing he noticed a steaming bowl of ramen being brought towards Kino. The ramen had multiple types of meat in it, ham, beef, and pork, which he didn't find much different from ham, besides the names. Steam was rising from the bowl that had just been placed in front of Kino, his stomach rumbled slightly, only loud enough to where he could barely hear it, though he could feel it. He picked up some chop sticks, and grabbed some noodles along with a piece of pork, picking it up, he stuck the entire piece of pork, along with his noodles into his mouth. The pork was large enough, if not chewed properly, to choke Kino. Though that wasn't a problem, he chewed it up quite well despite the fact that it was both hot enough to burn his mouth, and that it was chewy. He swallowed, the food getting stuck in his throat, just barely sliding down as he took in a few breaths. He could still breath normally, there wasn't much of a problem, though it was annoying and still hot. He attempted to force the food down, which in a few seconds he had done so. He sighed with relief, steam coming from his mouth now from how hot the food was.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 am
Itami turned to his new teacher and replied incredulously: "You haven't thought about it yet?". Eyes wide, Itami wondered how that could be. Maybe Kinominki was the kind of teacher who though of things as he went, without making any plans beforehand. He seemed like a smart sort of person, someone who could think of something genius in a matter of seconds. If that was true, Itami was sure looking forward to all the training, exercises and challanges he was going to provide them with.

Hearing Nakara then, Itami shrugged at his response and took another sip of water. He didn't mind that Nakara was more of a silent type because he understood that. He himself has often gone quiet for long periods of time, deep in thought or simply too mentally tired to speak. Though he sensed there was a different reason for Nakara's silence.
He turned back to his soup, eyeing it and wondering how long he'd have to wait for the ramen to cool down a little. While waiting, he observed the others, thinking how'd they get along in the future, as a team. He didn't know any of them for too long so he wasn't yet sure about them, except maybe Mezurashii but only because she seemed like a really open and social person.
Itami saw her get a bit restless. She sighed, looking at Nakara and him and then spoke to the latter. Itami frowned a little and wondered if he or Mezurashii were closer to the truth as to why Nakara was so quiet.
Letting them talk, Itami turned back to the jounin. He thought about it for a moment, while Kinominki received his ramen, and then said: "My day has been pretty uneventful except for meeting you all. I've done some solo training in the forest in the morning hours, but that was it." He sighed and waited for others to speak, poking at his ramen. It seemed cooled down enough so he slowly and cautiously tried some and realized it was okay. Gladly, he started eating again, all the time keeping his eyes on the bowl and listening to the others.
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 pm
Nakara would have already finished his ramen as he ordered another bowl, of course without speaking as he looked towards Mezurashii and Itami as a slight sigh would come out of his mouth," My training..has been well," as he went back to waiting for his ramen. The smell of the ramen being cooked made him smile slightly as he missed coming here on a daily basis. Looking back to his teammates he would give them a smile as he went back to playing with his Kunai.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Mezurashii smiled at Nakara, at least she got a response. She looked at their sensei and spotted the slightly worried look on his face, turned out he actually has no money. She grinned as she fought the giggles that threatened to escape her throat.

"My training has been well, though I think I need to train more on my chakra, but I can do that by meditating" she said, her bowl was already finished. She glanced outside and could just spot the corner of the hospital, worry planted itself in her stomach again.

"Sorry to leave so soon. I'm going to visit my papa at the hospital. You can come around and meet him of you want" she said distractedly, not really paying attention to anything but the hospital. Standing up she put down enough money to pay for all of them and started towards the hospital at a pace that was deceptively calm, but if one looked carefully you would see the slight shaking of her hands that lay limply at her sides.

[that's an exit I think... I could be wrong but meh, just in case. Exit!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum