Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm
As he moved his hair from his face he would smile," yes i am," as he skipped over to the door and opened it," oh helllloooooo EIji and how are you come on in," like he had never been angry just a couple of seconds ago. As Eiji walked in he would close the door and walk back to his seat," so what took you so long i thought you got eaten by a bear," as he laughed a little.

25/30
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Relax(Private, Invite Only NK)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm
Eiji would stand by the door and wait for Fai to open it for him, as Fai did they walked into the house closing the door behind them. They went back to the kitchen and take a seat. Fai then asked him, "So what took you so long I thought you got eaten by a bear," Eiji just looked at him and laughed, "No, I just had to take a really big piss, you could say I was making art.

26/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 pm
As Fai went to go open the door he sounded happy like he wasn't angry a few minutes ago.''Hm? He must be bipolar or something..." He thought in his head as Eiji said he had to take a long piss that's what took him so long from coming. Aiko looked at him as he asked him "You Eiji, why'd you want my eyes so badly?"
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Fai would look at Eiji and Aiko as he would ask him the same question he asked him," be careful what you answer EIji and answer honestly," as he chuckled a little. This was fun finally having a friend or two no matter how odd they were. Well Fai was odd himself but that was him, and he did not give not one fuck. He would smile and wait for his response

28/30
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm
Eiji would look over at the boy who had just asked him the question, "You Eiji, why'd you want my eyes so badly?" Eiji would just glare at him, "Seeing as you had the eye before me wouldn't you know why I would want it? They have an amazing reputation for being one of the most powerful visual dojutsu there is. There is no reason that I wouldn't want them."

29/30
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm
As Eiji responded to his question Aiko chuckled as he said "Your right but my eyes...I didn't even train it, think of them as slightly better than normal eyes for now. Unless you have the dedication to train it. Hell doesn't it look weird to see with color in one eye and then black and white in the other eye?" He asked both of them.

30/30
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm
Fai would laugh as he took off the bandages and looked around," i can see just fine and you must have trained it Aiko i can see both of your chakra networks, however i do not feel as you have gotten your just rewards, when i come about a Rare eye, just for you i will give it to you deal," as he smiled and waited for them.

Recovery Complete
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm
As Eiji was listening to Aiko say, "Your right but my eyes...I didn't even train it, think of them as slightly better than normal eyes for now. Unless you have the dedication to train it. Hell doesn't it look weird to see with color in one eye and then black and white in the other eye?" The second Aiko stopped talking, vision came to his left eye, blurry at first, but he blinked a couple times and vision came through. "No not really and I think vision just came to my eye," he said to Aiko, then looked at Fai, "Yeah, I see the chakra networks too its wonderful isn't it?"

Recovery Completed
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm
"I can see just fine and you must have trained it Aiko i can see both of your chakra networks..." Fai said as Eiji said "No not really and I think vision just came to my eye,"I guess they recovered he thought as his eyes started to harden.." 1 minute later it stopped hardening as his eyes felt like scales."Hey guys..does anything look different around my eyes because it feels different to me..and Fai its an ability the Hyuga are born with..its normal."

Recovery Complete
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm
[topic closed]

Do we get stats as well or no
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum