Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK] Empty the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 am
Xuro Hyuuga would be walking through the centre of Sunagakure. He was beginning to get irritated and to make things worse, a Sand storm went past. Sand went into his blue Hyuuga eyes. "Shit! I had this stupid sand Village. I thought I could call this home. But now being here long enough I'm getting irritated. This village is too messed up! The sun is burns brightly making me very hot and even more irritated. And this stupid dry sandy desert we in is just the cherry on the cake. Its forever going into to my eyes and making me mad!" Xuro was very angry. He felt that the Sand village wasn't his style. He walked up to the village gates and thought hard, "ok I think I'm going to rid my self of this place and leave the village. I'll find some place better to reside. Its too sandy and dusty and extremely hot. I have no family or anything here so I don't have to worry about anything. My Step Brother Yoru won't even now that I'm gone." Xuro then stepped his foot out preparing to leave the Sand Village for good.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK] Empty Re: the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:14 am
Yoru would have been, unfortunately, wandering around the town, and was at the gates, at the same time Xuro was... It was a suprise for him. Yoru ran towards his step brother in a the happiest mood he ever had, and started talking "Hey, brother ! Are you going out to a mission ? Can I join you ?". His eyes would have been wide open, and he would be waiting for an answer.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK] Empty Re: the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 am
As xuro was about to step out of the village, he heard his brother coming towards and asking him what he's doing. Xuro temples twitched as he replied, still looking forward at the outside of the village saying with a emotionless voice, "if its not my Step....Brother Yoru. I am not Going on a mission. And whatever I am doing, does not concern you. I am leaving the Sand village for good, and not returning. I hate this place now. So this is my good bye, Yoru... Take Care... That is all you'll get..." Xuro then began to step out of the Village
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:13 pm
Yoru's eyes grew wider and his pupils did as well... "What ?" He would have thought... "NO !" he then shouted, tears coming out of his eyes, caused by him feeling scared of even the slightest chance he may be all alone by himself once again... He would have fell down, holding his hands over his face to cover his tears. "A shinobi must never show his tears..." he would have thought to himself, but would soon realise he wasn't able to hold himself. "Stop !" he would then shout "What's going on ?".

[1st Tomoe Awakening: Extreme Sadness: Brother Defects]
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 pm
Accepted.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm
Xuro would see his brother cry and beg him to stay, he would remain as emotionless as ever. He then continued his walk ignoring yoru crying for him to stay. Just as xuro began walking, a 3 Genin from the sand village who over heard the whole conversation, came up to Xuro. They stood infront of him, blocking his way. The main one in the middle pointed at him and said, "We over heard what you said, and we won't allow you to leave the village. We stopping you!" Xuro remained the same. He simply said, "Whatever...Pests!" He then performed the beast tearing Gale Palm Technique, using the giant claw of wind chakra, to grab all three of them and threw them to the side, hitting the village wall.
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:51 pm
Yoru would see his brother going insane, attacking some shinobi with a jutsu not like anything he has seen before... "Stop !" Yoru shouted to his step brother, "Stop !". He then ran towards his brother, swinging a punch at his face, but it was too late... He couldn't reach the "confused" (or so he thought) brother of his, before the mentioned brother knocked the shinobi out, sending them towards a wall... Even more tears came out of Yoru's eyes... Not only was his brother leaving him, but also he turned out to be an unbelievably insane person, tossing his (at least former) comrades aside... Yoru felt sadness, but not more than grudge... Nor more than the shame he got because of not being able to save the 3 ninja in time. The sudden tragedic events were causing Yoru to feel unstable, like something was changing... "What happened ?" he thought as his punch dropped... Then, he fell down to his knees... "Stop..." he said, this time more silently. He was just behind his older brother...

[2nd Tomoe Awakening: Inability to Defend Others]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 pm
Approved
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 pm
Xuro would then leave his brother and the 3 genin behind and begin walking while only uttering 2 words, "Good Bye..." As he walked passed them hoping to accomplish his goals and become a stronger shinobi somewhere else and not in the sand village.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm
Yoru would have heard his brother's words, "Good bye...". "I told you..." the Uchiha would have said as he raised his head, got up, ran towards the boy and tried to kick him in the back, while he would have once again shouted, "STOP !". His brother could have dodged this move easily, but Yoru didn't know that...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum