Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:34 pm
Xuro was walking out of the village totally ignoring his brother senseless cries for him to stop. His brother then came up behind him and kicked him in his back. Xuro would instantaneously body flicker behind his brother Yoru and grab him by the throat. He then lifted up his brother a few inches off the ground. "Pathetic!" He said as after about 10 seconds, he flung his brother on his right, few meters away. "If you try and stop me again, I will kill you! Now I shall leave..." Xuro then began walking a bit more taking his time using small steps
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: the Sage with sand in his Eyes [P,NK]

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:39 pm
Yoru, being thrown away by his brother, whom had too much strength over Yoru, the young Uchiha had no energy to even lift his face from the ground. "Damn... You... Xuro..." he would have said, his grudge growing even more, becoming hatred... "I will never be able to beat you... But I will find you brother..." he thought to himself, "with someone strong enough to crush you... THen I'll have you locked up in a jail, or asylum...".

[3rd Tomoe Awakening: Inability to Defeat Someone]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 pm
Approved
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 pm
Way to spam Sharingan tomoe -_-

Approved
...XD
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 am
Xuro would totally ignore his brothers hopeless, pathetic speech. He carried on walking leaving by uttering his last words in the sand village, "do what you want brother... But I'm leaving now. I might come back then again, I don't really think I will. So this is my last good bye, until we meet again, if we will." Xuro then walked out of the village gates, leaving Sunagakure with no hope of returning, leaving behind his helpless step- brother.

[EXIT]
[Defected Sunagakure]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am
[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum