Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

The Missing Farmer (Mission, Mack and Eiji only) Empty Re: The Missing Farmer (Mission, Mack and Eiji only)

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 pm
After a relaxing night of sleep on what he thought was his bed, Eiji sleepily flickered his eyes open and close. As he sat up he looked around his surroundings he had remembered the night before that he was so tired and much too lazy to walk an extra ten steps to get into his house and had fallen asleep on a bed of grass next to his porch. Breathing deeply he thought to himself, "I really need to do some missions, I am getting way too lazy," he took another moment of thought, "I know how I'm going to make this up to myself!" He had decided to do an A-Rank mission, but he had never done one, so he decided he would need a partner for the great feat.

Kicking every pebble he saw on the ground he walked into the group of students and genin waiting to get missions from a man. Once he got there he noticed something strange the boy in front of him seemed to have a very confident look on his face so he noted that a listened to the boy's conversation with the man giving out missions. As he listened he noted another two things , "A-rank mission," and that the boy seemed to be looking for a partner. "If you need a partner I'll take you up," said Eiji to the boy. "The name is Eiji and I'm a Genin, you are?"

[TWC = 663]

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

The Missing Farmer (Mission, Mack and Eiji only) Empty Re: The Missing Farmer (Mission, Mack and Eiji only)

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 pm
After following the boy, "Mack", they arrived at a secluded, yet completely visible location. Seeing that Mack jumped off the edge seemingly easily, Eiji tried the same except for the fact that on contact with the ground his legs quickly turned into puddles, but then again quickly reformed themselves. He then followed Mack after the men. Once they reached which wasn't hard based on the husky look of the men they weren't very fast, Eiji yelled, "You know there isn't really any use in running, you guys are pretty slow." Then the men stopped in their tracks and turned around.

[TWC = 1,133]

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Once the fire was put out after an hour or so of getting buckets from the cobblestone well Eiji decided it was time to meet back up with Mack at the village and get his share of the reward. After meeting up there they both received their rewards and Eiji saluted them both and bounced off to go to the training grounds.

[Exit]

[TWC - 1,685]

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 pm
Make a mission reward page ans approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum