Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission] Empty The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission]

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 am
Spoiler:

Xuro would be walking down a busy street in the Suna Village. HE was looking for his brother. HE wanted to give his brother the good news. HE needed someone to go on an important A rank mission. Xuro looked from left to right with his byakugan activiated trying to see if he can find his brother. Xuro was really anxious as this was the first time he was assigned an A rank mission and just couldn't wait to get started on the mission and get done with. He could then go show off to all his friends that he had done an A rank mission. All this thought filled through his had as Xuro looked for his brother. He was actually shacking with nervousness but also anxiousness to do this mission.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission] Empty Re: The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission]

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:34 pm
Nero was walking through the village to find someone he could go to a mission with. He would first think of calling his friend Xuro, but then he thought that he didn't want to bother the Bakuton user with a low ranked mission. His eyes then spotted another ninja. Nero went towards the boy, and started talking, "Hey there !" he said, "I am nero Goka, a Genin level ninja of the village hidden in the sand... I am searching for someone to go to a mission with... Are you interested ?".

[WC : 222 (including xuro's post)]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission] Empty Re: The Missing Farmer [P, NK, Mission]

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm
Xuro was getting really tired and frustrated as he still couldn'y find his brother. Xuro sadi to himself, "COME ON! Where is my Brother, Yoru. HE went roaming off somewhere in the vilage now i can not find him!" Just as Xuro was about to give up and go back home, someone approached him. It was a Suna Shinobi he never met or saw before. He the boy introduced him self and then said he was looking for some one to do a mission with and asked if Xuro was interested. Xuro smiled at the boy and then sid, "Oh hello, I'm Xuro Hyuuga also a genin level ninja from the sand village." Xuro then thought to himself, "ok i found someone who wants to go on a mission with me, I might as well take. I can't my stupid brother and I'm not going to carry on looking for him" HE then said to the boy, Nero, "Ok sure.. i was looking for my brother to go on a mission with him but i cant find him so I'm interested .. sure let us go . you have one in mind."

[WC: 414]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:53 pm
"Xuro Hyuuga ?" Nero thought as he smiled, "How ironic is it of me to find someone named Xuro when I was searching for someone to fill Xuro's place... Anyway... A Hyuuga, he said ? Interesting...". "So, Xuro... Do you have any mission spesific in your mind or not ? Oh, you just asked it to me, right ? Did you ? Didn't you ? Anyway... I haev some mission info from the mission boards written in my notebook... Let me check it... Ummm..." he then checked the notebook he talked about, and continued talking, "I have a mission in my mind you could be interested in... It seems a farm has been attacked... Let's go and see what happened...". Nero would then head towards the village gates and sign for Xuro to follow him. "Come on..." he would say, "This is an easy mission we'll do in a short time...".

[WC : 559]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 pm
XUro would wait as Nero was checking for a mission to do. Nero then chosen a mission and then started walking and signed for Xuro to follow him. Xuro then said, "Ok i'm up for it. any mission will do coz i love missions." XUro was getting really anxious as he started following NEro to wherever this mission was. "its a mission out of the village! YES! first mission out of the village!" Xuro thought ot himself. While walking behind NEro, Xuro would do a short walking dance to celebrate him going on a new mission out of the village. Xuro then said, "SO where we heading Nero?"

[WC: 667]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:12 pm
"Where ?" Nero answered smiling, "We are headed to a farm in the middle of the desert... Just kidding... At the starts of the forest, which is just where the desert ends...". After a few more minutes, they would've already reached the forest. Nero would then look around to spot the farm that they were headed to... He would carefully check the whole sight, and spot the farm in seconds. They would then head there and start investigating. Nero would realise that the field of the farm was harmed, damaged by wepons, tools... Some kinds of flowers, smashed, dead...

"What kind of physchological problems make people do this ?" he would say, "What unhealthy brains...". He would then go to the house in the middle of the farm. He would knock at the door, which would soon be opened by an old man. "Oh, finally..." he would say, "Finally someone came here to help us...". Nero would answer right away, "What can you tell me about what happened here ?". The man would tell Nero much. It seemed that the farm was being damaged by two thugs who had two bears as pets. When Nero left the place, and the door was closed, Nero would hear a voice behind him.

He would turn around and see the two men the farmer spoke about. He would also see two bears chained up, making it seem like the men were holding them by power. Nero, without thinking, or talking to the men, would throw two senbon, one towards each of their heads. The men were too slow and uncareful to react. Their dead bodies would fall down to the ground, the bears running away, dragging the men along with them. Nero would then realise that the senbon went through them, coming out of the back of their head, so they were still on the ground. Nero would go pick those up, and start talking again, "Let's head back to the village...". He would then return to the house of the farmer, knock the door, and once the man opened it, say "The mission is done... You are safe now...".

He would then once again speak to the Hyuuga, "What do you think we should do now, another mission ?".

[WC : 1040]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm
Spoiler:

Xuro was very glad and extremely happy that he and NEro had successfully completed their mission. XUro was also more excited as this was his first A rank mission. After They completed they mission Nero would ask if they would want to go on another mission. Xuro then said with a huge smile on his face, "of course i love missions! Wait i have one in mind. ITs only a C rank mission but lets do it. IF you interested. Plus we'll also be helping people of our village that are in need so any ways here it is... Theres some suna citizens trapped in a cave and the cave is blocked by large boulders so we have to go there and save them and move those heavy boulders out of the way"

[WC: 1173]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 pm
"Ohh..." Nero answered to what Xuro said, "I saw a cave with large boulders blocking the way... But I didn't even take a look at it carefully, because I never thought that there could be people trapped inside... So, I know where the cave you mentioned is, and I know that we have to be fast... They use more and more oxygen as we speak, which will make them run out of it some time today... Follow me... Be fast... As fast as you can ever run...". Nero would then use his whole speed to get to where the cave was just as fast as he could, but not leaving Xuro too much behind of him... If Xuro followed him, they would've soon been at the entrance of the cave...

[WC : 1303]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm
Xuro nodded at what Nero said, he then followed Nero his fastest speed. But Nero was a lot fast then him so Xuro would still be about 1 or 2 meters behind him. Xuro and Nero then finally reached the cave. They saw the cave. it was a bit big from the look of the entrance. It was about 3 meters big and also 2 meters wide. Xuro saw the big rocks blocking the entrance. They had to work quick and get those people out of there before they get hurt or start suffocating. Xuro ran up to the cave entrance. he then put his head to the rocks and shouted, "Hey IS everyone alright in there. We going to get you guys out dont worry!" HE could hear some people talking there. There seemed to be at least a minimum of 5 people in there. he then heard some one say, "Thank you and can you please hurry. we have an old man in here with us. all the dust is making him very sick. and its tough to breathe now!" Xuro would Nero, "ok come lets hurry!" Xuro then started lifting up one rock and throwing it on the side.

[WC: 1505]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm
When the two Genin reached the place where the cave was, Nero would, as Xuro did, act as fast as he could to start removing the many boulders from the entrance of the cave... He would be hearing the people trapped inside the cave. Nero started lifting rocks up and throwing them aside, making the barrage that covered the entrance less and less wide, as then a whole point was opened, so air would be going inside the cave. "O.K. " Nero then said, "There is now air coming inside, so don't worry. We'll take you out in some minutes... Just hang in there, everything is about to be over... I will ask you to move the oldest one in you closer to the opened hole, so he can breathe easily, and not pass out...". Nero would still be continuing to remove many stones, rocks or boulders from the front side of the cave, in which the people were. "Thanks, "Nero would then say to Xuro, "if it weren't for you, I never would've thought that there were people in this cave, and they could've easily died... So, congratulations, and thanks...".

"Damn..." Nero would think, "I wonder if we can do this fast enough to let them get out of that death trap before anyone passes out... A hole has opened up for them to breathe though... Anyway, I should concentrate on moving this boulders, rather than overthinking the situation...

[WC : 1745]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum