Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Healing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

S-Rank Mission (Prim & Night) Empty S-Rank Mission (Prim & Night)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 pm
Mission Name: bandits
Type:Rescue
Character Requirements: None.
Word Count Requirements: 4000
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 3700 Ryo

Task:Reports that a group of bandits surrounding the village have come in, the bandits harass passing citizens, robbing and most of the time killing. The bandits are said to be powerful, in strength and jutsu wise. The bandits are to be taken out, not a single survivor.

Prim had been on a roof top the previous night, staring out into the forest and outside the village gates. She had seen movement out there but did not make a big deal out of it. Sometimes teenagers from the village and neighboring fire nation villages get together and hang out in the forest. Prim can clearly remember a time when she use to do that kind of stuff. She stayed in the forest and lived out there for the longest time. She clearly remembered the teenagers getting together from all the villages, mainly the Sand and Leaf villages. They would pick a spot out in the forest and drink alcohol and sometimes camp out there until ANBU found them and chased them out. She had no idea that the cloaked and hooded figures she was seeing, were not what she thought, instead they were people who were going to cause harm to her village.

The following morning when Prim woke up, next to her bed was a scroll. Since Prim was one who woke up fairly early, this message had to have been delivered during the middle of the night! Primrose opened the scroll as she laid in bed. Her eyes opened wide as she read the scroll:

Reports that a group of bandits surrounding the village have come in, the bandits harass passing citizens, robbing and most of the time killing. The bandits are said to be powerful, in strength and jutsu wise. The bandits are to be taken out, not a single survivor.

"Those were bandits?" Prim questioned herself in shock. She got out of bed and got dressed and as she was about to leave in full uniform, she heard a knock on the door. She had a feeling it was a partner for her mission. It had to be one person in particular, more than likely, it was Nightshade Arashi! The one person who would knock at the door and the only person who knew where she lived.

word count: 337 of 4000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

S-Rank Mission (Prim & Night) Empty Re: S-Rank Mission (Prim & Night)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:28 pm
Nightshade had heard noises similar to those of people at a party the night before. She honestly did not feel safe in her own home. She tossed and turned all night as well as consistently checking out her windows to make sure she was not under attack. The next morning she had a knock on her door, and Nightshade felt like she had only slept two hours. The knock though was one she recognized, had it been a bandit she doubt they would have knocked. When she opened the door she saw another fellow shinobi at the door, and she breathed a sigh of relief, until she opened the scroll he handed her.

"I get an S-Ranked Mission? I do feel special now." She said with a smile. She also realized she would be working with Primrose Uchiha, which is someone she is close to. Then she read further and the mission seemed to frighten her a little.

"Reports that a group of bandits surrounding the village have come in, the bandits harass passing citizens, robbing and most of the time killing. The bandits are said to be powerful, in strength and jutsu wise. The bandits are to be taken out, not a single survivor."

It frightened her a little, she was just a genin after all, but Prim was a chuunin, and an Uchiha with MS, and she had some very dangerous fire jutsus. Well, Night knew her lightning jutsus were dangerous, and as she got dressed for the mission, she figured when the bandits used strength, she would use jutsus, if the bandits used Jutsus, let Prim handle it. Maybe Prim would cook them all alive and no one would have to worry about dying! This strategy sounded simple. Nightshade dashed over to Samaruos and left a note on his door, so he would not worry to muh about her, he had been worrying to much lately, but he had a right to. Nightshade had gotten herself into a sticky situation like Prim had. Nightshade then ran to Prims house to knock on the door. When Prim answered the girls hugged then Nightshade came inside.

"Primmy, how will we be doing this? I am honestly a little nervous." Nightshade expressed as she looked at Prim.

711 0f 4,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 pm
"Well, Nightshade, the mission at hand is a difficult one, but it is a very important one. We can't let these bandits keep harassing people in the village. Our jobs as shinobi of this village is to protect it and we wouldn't be doing our village or loved ones much good if we didn't step up and take care of the job. I think we got it handled, you take care of the easy ones, leave the tough ones to me." Prim said adding a wink at the end to try and help soothe her friends fear. It is normal to feel fear, especially in a situation like they are about to enter, but Prim had confidence that her and Nightshade would be able to handle these guys.

Prim checked her weapons pouch and her put her swords on her back. "Let's go Night, if we get this done quick enough we can go sit in your hot tub then come back here and have dinner." Prim said hoping that what she offered was incentive enough to push Nightshade to not worry so much. Even Prim knew that as tough as this mission was that because her and Nightshade had done enough training and other missions together, that this mission couldn't be beyond impossible.

The two girls headed out towards the gates, the last time Prim had seen them was out towards the forest. "Okay I saw people out here last night when I was sitting on my roof. There were several of them, about six I believe. I will take on the ones using Jutsus, you just take on the ones who want to attack with brute force by using your jutsus." Primrose said as the girls began walking further into the forest.

word count: 1,003
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 pm
Nightshade listened closely to Prim. She had a point, their job as shinobis was to protect the village and the ones they loved. She was not doing much if she was to back out and not do the mission. "You're right Primmy. I get it now. I just hope we make it." Nightshade said as she remembered hearing about Taro's death and how it had caused Prim to freak out, of course even though Nightshade tried to avoid over hearing Prim and Viper talk she had sadly heard the yelling. Viper being angry was enough to scare any shinobi of high rank, Apparently a plus from that night was Prims eyes changing again. "That's what they mean by those eyes come at a price." She had said to herself. Then Prim said hot tub and dinner. A huge smile spread across Nightshades face. "Well what are we waiting for, let's get this over with, the hot tub is calling my sexy body in a bikini." Nightshade joked. She did one last weapons check, then she realized she was ready to go. Night followed Prim because Prim said she had sen them the night before, in that case maybe what Nightshade heard was just a party then, because unless there were several more than Prim had assumed, it had to have been just a get together. As they arrived to a thicker portion of the woods, Nightshade began to hear yelling. "Prim! I think we found them." This must be there hide out, they probably have certain ones stationed around the outside of the village. "Take them out then the ones around the village next." Nightshade suggested. She spotted four of them and they turned around and spotted them! Their hands moved fast! Faster than Nightshade even thought she could move hers. Frozen in fear for a second to long! A large blast of water was coming right at her. Right when the water reached her she was grabbed and jerked behind a tree!

words: 1,336 of 4,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:33 am
Prim had seen them as Nightshade at the same time Nightshade had seen them. When they had moved to attack Prim had jumped out of the way. Of course by far Prim was quicker than her partner. Right before the attack had managed to hit, Prim grabbed Nightshade and pulled her to safety.
"Listen to me, you can not freeze up like this Nightshade. You can do this, now go use Blinding Flash and I will take care of these punks from there. After you do that jutsu get six feet behind me, and keep watch to make sure no one comes up." Prim was going to use a jutsu that was dangerous and did not want to hurt Nightshade.

As she held on to the shaken Nightshade and spoke to her, several shurikens and kunai hit the tree as well as a couple of lightning jutsus cut the branches above them. Luckily as they fell they missed them. It seemed these bandits were far more dangerous than even Prim had predicted they would be, she was sure now judging by the lengths they were going to trying to attack them that these bandits could do more than harass and steal from people if they wanted to. Prim was sure they could kill people at this point. It was up to Prim and Night working together to stop them.

"I believe in you, now go!" Prim said turning on her eyes and noting the enemy had gotten closer. She released Nightshade and was hoping the talk had done some good. She needed her help at this point, even defeating these dangerous bandits, they were only half done. They still had the bandits near the village walls to handle, and if these guys were strong, she was sure the others were as well.

1637 of 4000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:56 am
Nightshade knew Prim was affectionate and at this point, she accepted the affection with open arms. Prim had just saved her life! She was right, Nightshade had to get her head in the game! Nightshade shook everytime she would hear the lightning break a tree limb. "Your right Prim! I have to do this!" She said standing up. She walked from behind the trees charging her chakra, as she did the couple of hand signs a large blinding flash of lightning lit up the area! She was hoping Prim had her eyes closed, this light was extremely bright and could blind anyone for a brief period, if Prim went blind they would be screwed! All five bandits began screaming, dropping weapons and aiming jutsus at unintended targets. One bandit took another out leaving them four to deal with! This was a good thing, the less the better. From what she saw, the one guy accidentally used lightning control causing a guy to cut his own chest open! " Good one, genius!" Nightshade smirked. Gotta remember that one for later use!" Nightshade thought, immediately moving six feet behindthe spot as she sensed Prim near her. "It's up to you now Prim, I believe in you to!" Nightshade said. Prims jutsus had become dangerous since she developed Mangekyou Sharingan. And if it was dangerous enough to kill the banditgs, she understood why she had asked her to move away.

Word count: 1,874 of. 4,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:15 am
These bandits may be strong, but they were idiots. Common sense, prepare yourself or fightback if someone is doing hand signs. Let's not forget that if you see a bright light emerge from a body, close your eyes. Prim rolled her eyes inside her closed eye lids.as she took off her leather gloves and stuck the in her pocket, when she heard the screams she walked over to Nightshade.

" My turn." Was all Prim said as she turned her eyes back on, she had turned them off for a minute as Nightshade had emerged to do her jutsu. Over use of Prims eyes would result in blindness. She turned them on to use them. Luckily her four targets were such idiots that they were jumbled together trying to work something out.

"Idiots." Prim muttered as soon as Nightshade was far enough behind her Prims chakra built up rather quickle, and she pulled her hands up in front of her face, she did a few signs and said the word, "Amaterasu." As she did this a huge line of black flames hit dead center of their group and seemed to attach themselves to each of the four bandits. Before long she was sure they would die.

Turning her attention to Nightshade she began to lead the way back towards the village, "Four down, a few more to go." Prim said smiling at Nightshade. Prim had turned her eyes off, they were beginning to ache. As soonas she turned them off the aching had stopped. "Good job back there." Prim said proudly to Nightshade. She knew Nightshade had the ability in her to fight a good fight.

2148 of 4000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 am
Nightshade was stumped! "Primrose Uchiha! Where did you learn that? Those people were being burned by black flames!" Nightshade was shocked by Prims jutsu! It honestly scared her. Uchiha were very powerful people, especially with their eyes activated. Even though those eyes came at a price, and Uchiha's had disadvantages like any other clan, the last thing she ever wanted to do was cross an Uchiha. She decided to worry about it later. She was sure Prim would make it Hot Tub talk. "Thanks Prim, I guess I just needed some motivation. I am sorry I froze up back there. Blinding flash worked like a charm I have to be honest, I have been on a few missions, but so far they were the dumbest people I have ever met. Yeah they were strong and powerful, but there mentalities are horrible. I think pre-schoolers carry more intelligence than them!" Nightshade expressed as they walked back towards the village gates of Konoha. "I am glad I am doing this mission with you. Had it been anyone else, except Samaruo, I am sure they would have let me die back there." Nightshade said to Prim. Prim and her have always had each others backs, and Viper has always treated the two girls the same. Their bond seemed to make this mission a whole lot easier, if they had been strangers, the mission would still get done, it would just be more difficult. After walking a couple of minutes, Nightshade noticed a couple of the bandits empty out what appeared to be a bag of money and some clothes. "Looks like we found some Primmy." Nightshade said darting behind a tree.

Wordcount: 2,426 of 4,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:50 am
Prim smiled at the kind words of Nightshade Arashi. Despite what they had gone through so far, she completely trusted Prim. Thinking about it, she had a point, or did she? Would another person have completely left Nightshade to die? The thought of losing someone she considered a sister was frightening!

"Nightshade, I will always have your back and I know you will always have mine." Prim said to Nightshade. But the small sentimental moment was over when Nightshade spotted two more bandits ahead of them. Prim jumped behind a tree directly across from Nightshade. A third appeared carrying a huge sack of food. As quickly as before she realized they had to act almost immediately to take these guys down.

While thinking they began to brag about how they had taken down the villagers and stolen the stuff, but they didn't say whether or not they had left the civilians alive. Prim knew she would have to make the first move this time. So far Prim and Nightshade had managed to make the right choices, any wrong ones and they may not make it out alive.

The only thing Prim could think of was Genjutsu at this point but if that failed, Prim would have to come up with an alternative plan. These guys seemed to be fairly tough jutsu wise and neither Prim nor Nightshade were very good at close combat fighting. Both girls shared an interest in using jutsu instead of hand to hand combat.

If the genjutsu failed then it would be up to Nightshade to come up with something, Prim just hoped Nightshade could. Looking over at Nightshade, who was looking at her, she made a hand sign and then looked at the bandits. "Watch me." She mouthed at Nightshade as she turned her eyes on. For this genjutsu she would have to get their attention, and they were close enough to her. "Excuse me." Prim said plainly and loudly. As the bandits all looked her in the eye, she immediately used Demonic Illusion: False surroundings Technique. Suddenly they began to act as though they were lost. "Nightshade, your up." Prim said turning off her eyes quickly and letting Nightshade do something.

2790 of 4000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am
As they watched the bandits for a second, Nightshade managed to keep her cool this time. She decided to use the Lightning Body Control jutsu. This would only work on one of them. "Who should be my puppet? Only the strongest one of you, that way you will take out the others then yourself." Nightshade said looking each one over, looking at the details the best she could from a distance. They all looked strong, but the one who just joined them was by far the strongest, and his huge sword was definitely a meat slicer! She was sure it could cut through bone without a problem. As if on cue, Prim looked over at nightshade and gave a her a signal, then whispered the words she needed to hear. "Watch me." This apparently meant Prim had a plan and she was making the first move this time. She stayed hidden as she began to charge her chakra. She watched as Prim turned on her eyes and had the guys look at her. "Perfect!" Nightshade whispered in delight as the burly bandit grabbed his sword. These guys were the last ones Nightshade hoped. Prim cast her genjutsu on the guys sending them straight into confusion. Nightshade then emerged from behind her tree and did the hand signs. "Lightning body control." Nightshade said to herself. With theses several bolts of lightning exited her finger tips and wrapped around the burly guy as Nightshade stopped within five feet of him. He sliced each of his comrades clean in half before slicing his own throat and impaling his self under Nightshades control. Nightshade broke the jutsu then walked towards Prim. "Let's check the woods. I do believe these guys were the last ones though." Nightshade said as she walked by Prim.

Wordcount: 3,088 of 4,000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum