Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night) Empty What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night)

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 pm
Mission Name:What Happened?!
Type: Intel/Assassination.
Character Requirements:
Word Count Requirements:3000
Repeatable? Yes
Reward:4000

Task:
Reports have it that valuable info was stolen from the Kage's office, it is your job to get it back!
The information must be retrieved at all cost, speculation is that this is a group of missing ninja threatening to overthrow the elemental nations, retrieve the information and end this group if possible, show them the true power of your village!

It was late afternoon and Prim had a rough day doing training. She had come home, took her weapons off and placed them next to the couch, She plopped down with a deep sigh, exhausted she feel asleep. She was awakened with a knock on the door. At first the knock was very light she almost didn't hear it. At the second knock she actually got up to answer the door. Attached to the door when she opened it was a scroll. "I swear, never a free moment these days!" Prim said rather annoyed. She sighed her famous sigh as she opened the scroll to read it.

" Reports have it that valuable info was stolen from the Kage's office, it is your job to get it back!
The information must be retrieved at all cost, speculation is that this is a group of missing ninja threatening to overthrow the elemental nations, retrieve the information and end this group if possible, show them the true power of your village!
"

Prim thought it over for a moment. Would the Hokage actually have enough faith in her to assign her this mission. Considering it was dangerous and she was actually forbidden to leave the village. Maybe things have changed since she became jounin. However she would accept any mission handed to her and do whatever she was asked for the Hokage and her village. Besides a mission was a way to prove her worth and her abilities and good practice for her to. Prim rolled the scroll back up and tucked it away into a pocket in her pants as she walked back to the couch to retrieve her weapons.

SInce this was an S-Ranked mission she knew she had someone going with her to help her. She figured she knew who it was. Smiling she sat back on the couch. "Wait for it..." She thought to herself. "Wait for it..." she said again smiling even bigger. Then a knock was heard from the door.

334 0f 3,000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night) Empty Re: What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 am
Nightshade was cleaning her new place. She had just moved in with Samaruo Uchiha, her boyfriend, the man she loved! She had heard a knock on the door after she had just made some sushi for a before dinner snack. When she answered the door a man with a scroll was standing there. She took the scroll and read it carefully.

Reports have it that valuable info was stolen from the Kage's office, it is your job to get it back!

"Is the hokage playing a joke?" Nightshade asked curiously. Since he would not let Prim out of the village, would he really let her out? She also knew she would have to let Samaruo know, which would be easy, leave a not on the table by the sushi. He could have the sushi for dinner, especially since she had almost finished the rice for dinner already. "I will go meet up with Prim. I am assuming that is who I am doing the mission with right?" She asked the person who delivered the message. They nodded yes. Nightshade smiled as she ran and left a note for Samaruo and sat his dinner on the table. Luckily she had been cleaning while cooking which meant no mess. She went to the the bedroom to change and left immediately afterwards. She knocked on Prims door. "Primmy! They gave us another S-Rank Mission together!" Nightshade squealed excitedly!She practically knocked Prim over giving her a hug. "This isn't a joke from Viper is it? I swear if it is, I will seek revenge!" Nightshade pretended to put on a serious face.

640 of 3,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night) Empty Re: What Happened? S-Rank (Prim and Night)

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am
Laughing at Nightshades comment about Viper, Prim couldn't help but think the exact same thing!"I wondered the same thing Night, but apparently it's a real mission, looks as though they trust us enough to handle missions they only give the big leagues!" Prim smirked happily! Usually she had a darkening mood about her, especially when she tried to close off all her emotions. Not today, she was happy, maybe it was because she was being viewed in a different manner now!

"So, if I planned this out correctly, I believe we can go out there, do this mission and be back before to late. If not, then we can just get it done, then come back to my place or your place and rest. I have a feeling this mission is gonna take a lot out of us, the last one did." Prim said as her and Nightshade sat at her table drinking a hot cup of tea. Both girls were already exhausted from whatever they were doing before they received their scrolls for the mission. Prim's reason was from training, Nightshade's was from cleaning house.

"Weapons check." Prim said checking out her weapons pouch. She had everything she was going to need. Her swords were on her back and she had her cloak wrapped around her just in case it began to rain. "Ready Nightshade?" Prim asked handing her a bottle of water.

874 0f 3000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 am
"As ready as I will ever be."She replied to Prim's question as she took the water bottle. Nightshadehad a lot on her mind. She began to think of the advantages and disadvantages of the mission at hand. This mission came from the hokage himself, and personally, she was concerned on why he trusted her again. She had been around in a few of Primmy's incidents and could not do much to help her. But if he trusted her with this mission, then maybe it was a sign he knew she could do this mission and that he trusted her. She tried to put these thoughts in the back of her mind and think and focus on the mission at hand. If Viper trusted her, it was enough for her, and she would just have to trust his decision. After all they had already completed a couple of missions together. "So, Primmy any idea where to start? Did they give you some idea, or anything?" Nightshade wondered. With Prim being two ranks higher it typically meant that she knew a little more about what was going on than Nightshade would. One could even assume Prim was the leader on these missions. Nightshade followed Prim as they walked towards the gates. Nightshade had a feeling this mission would not be easy, missing nin were dangerous, and she knew she had to be prepared.

wordcount: 1,106 of 3,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 am
"There are small groups of missing nin on the border. The ones who were even able to sneak into the villages had to be some of the more professional ones. Normally missing nin coming into our borders are caught right away, it is seen as a threat to our village. Very few if any have ever managed to make it ten minutes into our borders, and making it alive is a miracle." Prim started as they walked out of the gates and into the forest. "this will be dangerous, we have to go to whatever extent necessary and I intend to kill them all. I am sure I have your support in this, because even getting the stolen info back will not be enough. If they had already read it they are still a threat and could still attempt to bring us down." Prim explained to Nightshade.

Killing the enemy was very necessary in this case. She knew it would probably bother Nightshade due to her being sensitive to murdering people, Prim on the other hand was becoming use to it. Prim could kill without it bothering her, but she showed emotion when Nightshade was around so she would not think her a heartless killer. As they entered the border area, Prim drew her sword in case they saw the missing nin.

1328 0f 3000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 pm
As she listened to Prim talk, she began to get uncomfortable. She mentioned killing people again. She knew it was necessary. Missing nin were dangerous anyway and held no value on life, so there death really did not mean much. What bothered Nightshade was having to kill them, she didn't want to end up being a heartless killer. A lot of the higher ups she knew, could kill without a single care. Nightshade was different, she had very firm morals in human life, even people who are scum deserve a chance to live or at least deserve a chance to redeem themselves. If she had to though, she would kill someone. Prim did have a point, these missing nin had to die. As they entered the borders she had charged her chakra and began looking around. For some reason the place felt very familiar to her and she felt she knew where she was going. "Primmy, lets check over there, I think I know where a hide out could possible be." Nightshade said as they began to walk into a more heavily wooded area, the quicker they got this mission over with, the quicker she could get back home again.

wordcount: 1,528 of 3,000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:14 pm
Prim looked over at Nightshade as she spoke. Her eyes looked as though she had gone into a trance. Feeling she should follow her she simply nodded to acknowledge she would follow her. They went into a small densley wooded area. There was a shack there that could maybe fit six people. It was a little bigger than an elevator. There was a small box full of files on a make shift table. "They hit up more than the Hokages office, it looks as though maybe all the Kage offices were broken into. MY question is how? And how did you know where this place was Nightshade?" Prim side as she thumb through the paperwork. She didn't do any reading, she just wanted to be sure at least all the papers were there. She really was curious as to how Nightshade knew about this place. Maybe when she had her mind wiped she had come out here and then suddenly remembered it. Prim turned on her eyes as though instinct suddenly kicked in. Someone else was there with them, outside. She could sense it! Looking out the window she saw a chakra network that was pretty strong. "Looks like we got company!" Prim said to Nightshade as she walked out the door. "Stay here, I got this Night!" Prim said stepping out of the shack staring at the three missing nin.

1759 of 3000
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 am
Nightshade looked out the window and noticed three other missing nin to the right of Prim.She knew what had to be done! She stepped out behind her. "Six against one isn't fair Prim, lets make it six against two, three a piece, I need the practice anyways!" nightshade smirked popping her knuckles. She kept a small distance from Prim. Some of her jutsus were dangerous, especially the ones involving her eyes. She noticed the missing nin she was facing had weapons drawn. One thing Nightshade had in common with Prim was the fact she was not any good at hand to hand combat, she as better at jutsus as well. Sighing she began to charge her energy, at any point she would need to use them, and if she had to, she would use hand to hand combat in this battle. All of these missing nin had to die now, for a fact, they knew what Nightshade and Prim were doing here. She had a bad feeling that they were not going to leave this mission without getting injured. The missing nin on both sides were coming towards them at this point and it was time to begin the fight!

words, 1,960 of 3000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 am
Prim was eyeing her victims, or missing nin, whatever you want to call them, regardless they would be labeled as dead after this. She heard Nightshades voice behind her. "Hmm, sounds like your friends showed up, it's party time!" Prim charged had been charging her chakra and was ready to go at this point. Holding her hands up in front of her mouth she took a deep breathe and exhaled a large fireball, burning one of the missing nin. The other to darted out of the way then began running towards her. Prim drew both swords and the closest one to her had no weapons, so she managed to stab him fatally the second had a sword and Prim had to block a couple of hits, but successfully killed him by cutting his neck open with the edge of her sword.

((very short, sorry sis!))

2101 of 3000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum