Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 am
"I agree Akina." Prim said still in thought about the events that had happened. The smell of the food kind of started to make her hungry."They just changed so fast." Prim sighed. "Can I help you make anything?" She asked. Its like Akina could move so swiftly around the kitchen. Prim probably couldn't track her if she wanted to with her Sharingan. Sighing she thought ,"At least I know Akina and Viper care about me." But now it was time for some girlie questions for Akina, she did need advice. "Akina, how do you know if you really love someone?" Prim decided of all people she could ask Akina, she couldn't ask Nightshade or Viper, it would feel to weird. In a way Akina was about to be the mother figure in her life, considering Viper was taking care of her.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl talk (prim and Akina no kill/private)

Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm
"Yes, they have changed quickly," there was a hint of remorse in the woman's voice but it vanished as quickly as the smile appeared on her face. "No, I don't need your help, you just focus on resting." The food was almost prepared, anyway, and Prim probably needed the rest.

As Akina was packing the lunch into bento boxes, she heard a dreaded question that made her falter in her movements. The only time that she had seen Prim in a seemingly head over heels state was when the girl had been with Akina's childhood friend Navi. Suddenly, the woman found herself wondering what Navi had been doing, but as she did not see Navi here with Prim now, she decided not to ask. Besides, such thoughts seemed like a childish notion now.

"How does anyone know when their in love?" There was a nervous chuckle echoed in the air. Her thoughts traveled to all the reasons why she loved Viper. Loyalty. Dedication. Willingness. Trust. Loving each other for who they truly were. These thoughts brought a genuine smile to her face, and her silver eyes lit up.

As Akina walked toward the door to head to the Training Grounds, she turned to look at Prim. The sunlight defined the serious gleam in her eyes. "Are you willing to die for him?"

[Moving to the Training Grounds in this topic, since I don't see the need to create another topic]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 am
"Akina, Since you and I are having this talk. Someone close to me passed away, and I have found someone new, even though it was tough to...get over the other person." Prim gritted her teeth as they walked to the training ground and she confessed her secrets to Akina. "I guess maybe its silly. I mean after all this person I have began to like happened accidentally. We were sparring partners and I kind of, fell for him." Prim said as she looked up at Akina. Sparring with Akina was going to be a good thing, after all, now she could just spill her heart to Akina with things she can't tell Viper or Nightshade.

"I also was wondering if you could help me learn to control something. It has to do with my eyes," Prim said kind of not knowing how to approach this situation. Akina was one of the other few people who she could honestly trust with tough issues.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:13 am
Akina listened to what Prim had to say. In all honesty, she felt bad for the girl, but those feelings were hidden beneath a cold exterior. The woman nodded slightly as she listened. "You have to give these things time, Prim-chan." There was a slight smirk on the woman's face, as she was thinking of her relationship with Viper, but she quickly hid her smirk with a serious look.

She sighed lightly. "Prim, your heart is not something to give away easily. Navi and I used to spar, but I ended up with Viper. Put caution first." As she stopped talking, she found herself standing at the entrance to the Training Grounds. "If there is anything else you wish to say, I'd rather you said it now, before we enter the ground on which we will spar."

Prim...Viper and I are getting married soon. No matter how much the girl thought that phrase over in her head, she couldn't make herself say it for some reason. She wondered how Prim would react to the changes that had taken place within her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:28 am
She did have a good point, but it wasn't like that with Arashi, there was something very different about him, and Prim did not know what it was exactly. She really did like him a lot. Maybe it was not yet something she should discuss with anyone. Looking up at Akina, she decided maybe it was time to go ahead and spar.

"We can go ahead and spar, I am ready." Prim said with a smile. She had a lot of aggression built up and maybe it was time to just push it all out and let it go in a spar. Akina was a good sparring partner and one of the few consistent sparring partners Prim had.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 am
Akina smiled gently as she noticed Prim take in everything she had told her. She noticed that there was a certain gleam in Prim's eyes. The Hyuga woman knew the look of love when she saw it. Seeing this look on Prim's face made her chuckle nervously. "So, you must really like him, huh? You sure you don't need to start gushing over about how perfect he is?" Her voice was layered with various tones of teasing endearment. "In truth, I am happy for you, and I guess I can find out about your mystery crush later." She allowed herself to smile at this.

"Primrose-chan..." she sighed and shook her head, not sure how to continue. "It's important, so maybe we should discuss it over lunch." The stony expression had enveloped her once more. She nodded to Prim as she entered the training grounds.

Making her way over to the three stumps, she set the lunch boxes down on two of the three stumps. She waled to the center of the field. Her breathing eased and slowed. One would have argued that she was meditating while standing up. Akina began to calmly allow her chakra to flow from the center of her being out to the rest of her body slowly and lightly. She was preparing herself for battle.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 am
Prim nodded towards Akina. "Thank you for hearing me out Akina, it means a lot to me. I will tell you more about him over lunch. If ther eis anything you want to talk about Akina, I can listen to you to. You can trust me." Prim smiled at her. Even with her stern expression. Prim knew Akina cared about her. Both Viper and Akina had always been here for her and it made Prim feel as though she had a real family at home.

She noticed that Akina was charging her chakra. Prim figured she better do the same. Using her eyes was going to be very limited today, especially in this spar, and she would have to work hard and use more physical attacks than jutsu. Akina was fast and it was going to be a challenge for Prim to keep up, but she knew she had to do her best.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:19 am
Akina simply nodded to Prim. There was a touch of a smile on her face, which served the purpose of letting Prim know that the bond the two shared had not changed. She closed her eyes for a moment, allowing her chakra to flow up to her eyes in a slightly quicker movement. She could feel the blood around her temples pound a little heavier as they opened up. The woman knew when she opened her eyes again that she would see the world in a different light. Her mind wandered ever so slightly to the ancient language that she had been trying to teach herself in what little spare time she possessed, but she shook her head slightly, letting the thoughts slip away like falling cherry blossoms.

The Hyuuga woman noted with her Byakugan that Prim had begun to charge her chakra. Akina felt her muscles tense as she thought of how to attack the Uchiha without really harming her too badly. A memory of a time that she had nearly broken both of her shins because of a training session with Viper floated across the edge of her mind. So, that's how it was for you, huh, Viper? There was barely a hint of a smirk that touched Akina's lips. She knew she had to be fast, but the question prohibiting her from advancing was that of how fast she could be in this scenario.

Why not? The notion played around in the woman's head before she had decided. A gentle breeze caused the leaves to whisper. Some of the tension in Akina's body relaxed. This would be the first time she had done this since her solo training. Akina let go of all her worries and began running straight for Prim.

The feeling of speed was liberating, even though the ying-yang talisman she wore on a cord around her neck thumped on her chest a little heavier than she thought it would. As Prim got closer, Akina decided on her next action. She tensed her leg muscles for a moment before releasing her body into the air. She tumbled in the air gracefully, though she amused herself with the idea that Prim could have seen a demon rushing toward her. Akina had gone through many changes indeed. Two of which were the Hyuuga clan symbol on her forehead and her now solid white Byakugan. Turning on her feet, the woman faced Prim once more, a cloud of dust forming around the edges of her kimono.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Prim watched Akina closely. Her eyes had to be playing tricks. "How did you- where- you just-" Prim couldn't speak! Akina was fast! "No time for questions! Actions speak louder than words Prim!" Prim said to herself. No close range attacks! Use jutsus! All that training, I have to show her I can do this! Prims chakra was charged. She jumped back from Akina and pulled her hands up using lightning chakra, she made the hand signs for the Acronimous Hawk. Which is nothing more than a lightning bolt. It was one that had been used on Prim multiple times. It just shocks you. She aimed the lightning at Akina wandering if it would hit her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum