Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Shinjitsu no Tensei [PRIVATE] Empty Shinjitsu no Tensei [PRIVATE]

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Azaiyo would continue to rest in his room, changing his mind on fleeing the area after a sudden event. The Fire Nation that Azaiyo confirmed positively was now seemingly against him, only the small amount of Sand-Nin being at his support. Who knew where the letter was now. It had been days since Azaiyo attempted to send a message to Viper. Azaiyo was now at his own conclusion for this matter, the hunt was unnecessary and the hunter is not who he says he is. Officers for villages always can detect who is good and who's not. Azaiyo once saw it for himself when a young pupil trying to enter his village died, his chakra signature reminding the guards of his past. That was the only way to identify people these days. Those who could surpas this would be indefinitely be criminals. However, is there such thing as a good criminal, a criminal of peace? This would be what Azaiyo would have to figure out. Never had the Sannin thought that he'd have to use his clan's most secretive jutsu, Shinjitsu no Tensei. From the hidden points of his room, Azaiyo would grab the Shinseina Seal Feather. With this, Azaiyo would begin the procedure. He would use the silver point of the feather mixed with some ink to draw a large image of the symbol of the Shinseina clan. In addition, Azaiyo would channel chakra into the symbol, the drawing now glowing as it is identity-sensitive. A dimension would open and reveal itself as Azaiyo would enter it, the gate closing behind him and the presence of the dimension disappearing from the outside, out of view to possible spectators. Inside of the dimension would be all of the events that Azaiyo had gone through, his lifetime literally appearing before his eyes. A command prompt would approve before the Deputy Kazekage as Azaiyo would analyze it. Acknowledging it, Azaiyo now learned that he could make the dimension look like whatever he want. Smiling, Azaiyo would build himself a throne, an impenetrable barrier forming around the area as no one would be allowed inside without his consent. The scene would be the lightest of days as Azaiyo's bright image of Heaven would shroud the dimension, peaceful and harmless doves flying everywhere. There would be no feeling from the environment as it would be a mere background. This would only be the start as Azaiyo now knew all functions of his dimension. He would gather all images of the crime incident with Navi, using it to form a clone. Azaiyo knew he could make plenty more, but this would be the only one for now as Azaiyo could send it to anywhere he had been to personally. The destination would be the Hokage's office for the clone, the clone's objective to use the information it was built with to get some words into the Hokage, possibly changing his mind on the Sannin. With this, the clone would disappear, off to complete its mission.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Shinjitsu no Tensei [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Shinjitsu no Tensei [PRIVATE]

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:29 pm
[Now that the previous event (Chris and I) has concluded, I conclude that this, once again, is a valid topic (just a heads-up)].
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 pm
As Azaiyo continued to rest in his dimension, he had forgotten how many new shinobi had joined his village, and how he would need to take care of them somehow, without making him anymore vulnerable than he his now. With this, Azaiyo would recall his clone for now, the clone vanishing from the real world as it would reappear in the dimension, spreading the events constructed into its form back to their respective frames. "Take care of this place for now" Azaiyo would demand from his command prompt, combining a set of Sunagakure no Sato events to create a single clone, a guardian for the village, at least for now. "Your mission is simple. You are to partake into what I would do inside the wonderful village of Sunagakure no Sato. In other words, as my clone, you are the Deputy Kazekage. Once I call you to vanish, you may rest. Your are my second Sage, so do my favor well my friend." With this, the clone would vanish from the dimension, only to reappear in its commanded destination.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm
Azaiyo would wait patiently as it seemed the Second Sage was taking a while to complete his mission, making Azaiyo a tad worrisome. With this, he would also feel guilt, remembering that he had recalled the First Sage, its purpose of seeing the Hokage changed, giving it no true life in the real world. He would now solve this problem as he would give the First Sage another mission. "First of all, I enjoy you being here at the right time, having to go out into the real world, and barely getting a glimpse of it. As a token of my mistake, I now send you before the Kazekage Chambers, the home of both I and my closest friend, Lady Kazekage Amane. The Second Sage has been sent out to cover the outskirts of the village, whilst you will be taking semi-leadership of the village, the only authority standing over you being that of the Kazekage herself. Enjoy your trip, for although it may take lots of work, having a job like mine can be very beneficial." Azaiyo would now summon the Sage, gathering all events of the Kazekage Chambers and some images of the village itself to form it. As the Sage formed, Azaiyo would take immediate action into sending it to the Kazekage Chambers, its location starting just outside the door to Azaiyo's room.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm
The Second Sage would finally return after taking an unexpected amount of time in the real world. The events that the Second Sage had partaken would scatter, filling the infinite amount of spots the dimension had for framing images, the dimension only getting bigger as more information would come. "How was your journey?" Azaiyo would ask, slightly curious as to why the Sage had arrived later than curfew. "Wandering through the village, I happened to meet a new pupil. Her name is Azha Senju." Hearing these words, Azaiyo would refer to past events, specifically about the other shinobi he had met under the same clan. "A Senju, huh?" Azaiyo questioned once more, trying to get more detail out of the story. "Yes, a Senju.However, she is very young. I learned a lot from her. What she had to offer to our wonderful village of Sunagakure no Sato, well, it gave me new life, my own life." Things now got interesting as the two spoke, a report such as this allowing Azaiyo to approach more freedom in his life, especially after the latest tragedy he had been through. "Second Sage, I am very proud of you. As an honest man, I will call you 'Sadao'. You will be the Village Guardian of Sunagakure no Sato, excluding the Kazekage Chambers- that is the First Sage's job. Currently, he is out of the dimension, not with a job as glorious as yours. Do not get confused with this job. You will be protecting the inner village. The Third Sage will be the one to protect the gates. Your team of three will be representing the entirety of Sunagakure no Sato. The Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Sage will deal with important locations outside of the village. With this, I will be completely informed about the shinobi world. As you vanish in and out of this dimension, more information will be gathered. The panels will increase as all together, they will create the ultimate intel of the shinobi world. Now, after having to speak so much, is there anything you would like to add?" Azaiyo would smile, this speech having him suddenly realize the potential of his dimension. "Yes, I have one more thing to add. Were we created to be your slaves? Are you capable of doing all of this work yourself? How does our inclusion impact your life? You are the Deputy Kazekage, the Sannin of the Sand, the Flying Thunder God, the Eternal Savior. Why have a power like this?" This one thought would make Azaiyo a tad emotional, the Sage's mind yet to form a sense of seeing others' feelings. "Nobody will ever understand why I do this. Only God knows the purpose, and only He will." Sadao would now be swallowed up by the dimension, sending itself back to its resting place as Azaiyo would continue to further construct his village.

"Dimension Defenses, ASSEMBLE!" Azaiyo would shout, several objects being formed. The first object would be an invincible barrier, capable of growing as the dimension grows itself. Hence its name, it cannot be broken whatsoever. One whom would dare to touch it would sear in flames immediately, only the creator being able to cancel this affect. Overall, it would all depend on the people who enter the dimension now for Azaiyo to make the final judgment. It is true that Azaiyo can use no resources inside of the dimension to harm one in the real world. However, inside of the dimension, anyone could be killed, beyond powers that even the supernatural could not reach. The second object would form as it would be an unbreakable prison for the divine. This would be created just in case a devil were to appear in the dimension, one whom would be considered godly. This prison would be made with sensors, able to read chakra levels, muscle movements, nerve movements, and exhaustion levels of oneself. If this prison's sensors would not cooperate with oneself aside from its creator, it would immediately capture them. This prison would also have the ability to multiply in case an army were to appear. Finally, an invincibility seal would be formed around Azaiyo and his panel of images, the outskirts of the dimension itself. With this, nothing of Azaiyo's could be harmed inside of his dimension. "Fourth Sage, I summon thee to take care of one, one whom I can say is the most respected shinobi in my life thus far. His name is Viper, Viper Uchiha, the Hokage. Scour the village first, ensuring that all is good for now. We Sand shinobi want to ensure that our alliance has not dropped by even 1%" This would be Azaiyo's final command for now as the Sage would vanish, Azaiyo now feeling absolutely positive about his new power.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:39 pm
The dimension's structure was now complete, at least with the exclusion of the image panels. More commandments had been made as now, Azaiyo had created his own Kingdom of Heaven, this image being in honor of God. The defensive commands would still be permanent. However, the dimension now came with a switch so Azaiyo now had the option to change his palace from its original structure to the dark prison, where absolutely nobody could survive by the hands of the dimension's creator. "Come, Six Sages!" Azaiyo would shout, all Six Sages appearing before him, all of their forms being constructed from their instructed images. Most of the panels had now given all of their images to these Sages as they became strong in structure. "The plan has now come in effect. The entire shinobi world will now be guarded under our seven sets of hands, and our seven distinct minds. As I have been informed previously, it seems you guys think you are being treated like slaves. However, that is not the case. You are my companions, my friends, my brothers. When the time of victory comes, I will inform everyone of this power, and you will also receive credit for your hard work. Aside from this, it is always nice to be accompanied by another. That is why I give you the opportunity to see the real world. Now, as I have a mission for only one of you, the rest of you are free to roam around the palace. Enjoy yourselves, for there are endless wonders to discover in this world." With this, Azaiyo would point to the Sage whom would be assigned the intended mission, the five others now beginning to roam as Azaiyo had previously stated. This would be the Second Sage, an interesting one as he enjoyed the real world the most, now wanting to discover more people. Seeing the capabilities behind this Sage, Azaiyo had acknowledged the power that this Sage possessed, the power to create bonds. "It is sure great to see you again, Sadao." Azaiyo would smile to the Second Sage, calling him by his new name, "I can see you really enjoy the planet I live on. That is why I am giving you another chance to discover it. As the Village Insider, you get to see all that goes on in Sunagakure no Sato, enjoying whatever you see whilst the images appear on the panels behind me. Be prepared, for as this is a wonder for you, it is also a job. We all have jobs here, and they are all interesting ones. Go enjoy yourself, but also be sure to take advantage of your experiences. If there are threats, vanish back to the dimension and report them to me immediately. However, seeing as I have the village fully guarded, this shouldn't be the case." Both Sadao and Azaiyo would smile to each other as Azaiyo would salute Sadao out of the dimension, granting him the best in his adventures.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 pm
After having his discussion with Nero Goka, smiling as he had made plans for his entire organization (Nero now released), Azaiyo would get back to work. As the Six Sages surrounded him, he would disperse of all of them. The First Sage would be released to the Kazekage Chambers. The second Sage would be released to guard the inner fraction of Sunagakure no Sato, whilst the third sage would cover the gates. The fourth Sage would be sent to the Country Borders, only to watch over the constant action that had seemingly grown there. Following this even further, the Fifth Sage would be sent to the village of Konohagakure no Sato, before the gates as he would have to show his full respect, especially after his incident with one of the shinobi. Finally, the Sixth Sage would first be sent to the Volcano Village, only to check out the minor villages, seeing if any criminal activity were to go on, or any suspicious activity being done at the least. With this, Azaiyo would rest in his dimension alone, all of his commands still set to a permanent time as Azaiyo needed every important resource included in his dimension.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:29 pm
It had been just after the imprisonment of Bella Uzumaki that Azaiyo had made his final choice, he was going to leave his dimension, knowing that there was currently another power, he strangely embracing it well. Atop his casual brown cloak, black pants and brown sandals, having every important taken away from him, he would make one final move before his own entry, back into the real world. "FIRST SAGE, COME TO ME!" He would shout in anger, upset by the fact that he was indeed stripped of everything he had, and for a very stupid reason. As the First Sage would appear, Azaiyo would immediately send it off. As the First Sage had been constructed primarily with the event at the Valley of the End, all images of Azaiyo's village experiences, and all Kazekage events, the First Sage would be his ultimate guardian. Now, he would just have to wait.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm
Having take care of the one known as Bella Uzumaki, a report would once again come in, the presence of the First Sage returning with both good and bad news. "Azaiyo, I have some good news and bad news." The First Sage would begin to speak, his face more than clearly reflecting what he would have to say. "I'll start with the bad news. It seems we have a very irritable shinobi on our hands, Bella Uzumaki. I had her arrested, sir. She lies in your past room of the Kazekage Chambers." Azaiyo would be shocked. What did the First Sage mean by 'past room'? Did a sudden change occur? Azaiyo would be sure to address this. "What do you mean by past room? My room in the Kazekage Chambers is my home. I could care less about the imprisoned lady, for I will take care of her later. However, are you telling me that I have been stripped of my living, my own shelter?" This question would startle the First Sage, the clone having no idea what Azaiyo was talking about, thus giving the correction immediately. "No sir, your preparations for your new Kazekage position have finally been made. You are promoted to the head office, a new room offered to you in addition to your old one. I was assuming now you were going to use your old room for a different purpose, seeing as it currently contains the seal to this dimension." Azaiyo would smile, remembering his past intentions when first entering the wonderful village of Sunagakure no Sato. "I've done it..." Azaiyo grinned, "Well Sadao, you have said enough. It is clear that you have made some very impressive discoveries, seeing as my image panels are significantly increasing. You obviously have earned yourself a break." With this, Azaiyo would summon the Third Sage, gesturing that he would have a mission of his own to do. "Further study that village." Azaiyo demanded, but in a much calmer manner that he had in the past. The Third Sage would salute to him as Azaiyo did the same, the sage disappearing, only to enter the real world, granting its own time to fully experience reality.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum