Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret) - Page 3 Empty Re: What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm
Spoiler:

If you two wish to accept the mission then post that you are willing here within 24 hours. I accept the challenge.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret) - Page 3 Empty Re: What happened (P, NK, Taro, Vret)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:50 pm
[Nero here, is in.]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm
[Ok, sounds swell-I'm in]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm
[Ok all three of you accept, I will start the mission in 24 hours, until that time see if you can get whatever you can approved for this mission. Since No word count was posted don't worry about it when posting, just get your point across.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm
[I am going to start the mission right now]

Earlier the three ninja had decided meet at a tree close to edge of the forest and the large field. The tree completely hidden from the fields view, so it was an ideal place from the three to meet up, prepare, and begin their attack. From this points they would only be a short distance away from their mission. Vretyel would be the first to arrive and would sense any being coming within 50 meters of him due to his chakra sensory and would wait for Nero and Taro to arrive soon, as they had just 45 minutes before the summoning would begin.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm
[I suppose I'll post next, and vret, we had no IC info of the summoning yet. So, I put that in my post. Also, here is the mision, for the count]

mission:

Nero saw that Vretyel was already waiting for him and Taro, on the location where they have decided to meet after they found a scroll containing info about a plan of multiple giant monsters being summoned to destroy the hidden leaf village. It has been written there to be 5 days later from that day. And it was now the time... Nero has recovered from the injury that Vret gave him, and the smaller injuries he took during the fight against the giant monster...

He walked towards Vretyel... Nero was in a more serious mode than he has ever been in before. "Hi," he said "sorry for making you wait...Any idea where Taro is ?"...

[also, can we seperate the topics from here, since there is a 5 day skip ? I'll move my post once you start the topic with yours]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 pm
It had been five long days since Taro, Vretyel and Nero had taken down the first beast. During those five days Taro had purchased all the needed supplies he would need to take down the next wave of missing ninja that the group of Jounin had discovered was attacking on this very day. So, it was with a sense of duty in his heart that Taro arrived at the predetermined meeting place where he saw both Nero and Vretyel already waiting. Taro arrived just after Nero had inquired to Vretyel where he was: "I'm here-did I miss anything?" Taro was tense; he wore the dull red battle armor of the Leaf village, which rested comfortably on his frame. Also, if one were to look closely they would see the blades that adorned his two feet-a nasty surprise to be sure. At his left side hung a ninjato and on his back were two fairly large shuriken. In a word Taro was dressed for war. And, as if to accent the coming battle, there was a steady tailwind that blew from behind the three hidden ninja as they awaited their quarry.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 am
"No Taro, nothing has happened yet. I do not think that we have been spotted,so now is our chance. Now they expect that the summoner and probably two of his three guards would come with him to this event, so that would mean that we could transform into them to get in on the inside, simple enough. Taro you should be the lead summoner with me and Nero being your guards. I have retrieved another one of the scrolls that would summon the beast to replace the one what was ruined on the last mission. It will allow us to be more authentic, so here."

And with that he gave Taro the scroll and ushered him to take it. Having done that Vreytel would transform into one of the summoners bodyguards and would expect the other two to do the same. The mission had officially begun. If they did do as such the three would have to move to get to the summoning location on time and getting the center of the field. The three ninja would come upon what appeared to be a summoning circle with three other summoners, probably waiting for their fourth member of their team to arrive.

[Just remember that at any time during this mission Navi could come in and start NPCing the missing ninja.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:43 am
[Three opposing NPC's, Ill be RPing each of them. The mission will be complete when all of them are defeated, sorry I feel really tired and probably wont start until tomorrow, feel free to RP as you wish or just wait for me.]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 am
Nero did as he was told, and transformed himself into one of the summoner's guards. He waited for Taro to act, and then he would follow the Senju...

[Left the encounter to taro since he's the summoner]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum