Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 3:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 12:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:14 pmKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 12:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY Empty C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 am
[Same as the previous one, I will post and the first two other people to post will also get credit for completion]

Words Required: 2000
Other Requirements: A Genin team
Reward: 1,000 Ryo
Task: Lions, tigers, and bears have been spotted on and around the road into the village. You are being tasked with finding and killing subduing at least one of these animals

Vretyel was ready to take some nasty animals down in order to keep this village safe. He did not want to kill the animals or hurt the animals in any way, but he knew that he had to take them down for the safety of the village. Vretyel had gotten some cages and other equipment that would help in taking down these animals and waited the two other ninja that said they would meet him here to show up. The only problem was he forgot their names, but knew they were great shinobi prepared to fight for the fire nation.

[100/2000]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY Empty Re: C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am
Prim had been requested to help two other fellow shinobi from the leaf village on a mission. It was two names she knew very well, Sanji and Vretyel. Smiling Prim gathered her weapons together in her pouch and strapped her two swords to her back. She was wearing her typical leather pants with her headband strapped to the belt loops and a black tank top with a fishnet shirt over it. She had decided on her black shoes instead of sandals in case she got into a muddy or dirty situation. She walked quickly to meet her other two fellow Shinobi.
"Vretyel and Sanji, I take it I am working with you two today?” Prim asked. "So there are animals we are subduing today? Sounds like it is going to be quite a task, but I am up for it." Prim added looking around. Being an animal lover Prim knew about a lot of animals. She also began to think back to when her cousin saved her from a pack of wolves. She had seen quite a few wild animals on the roads during her time away from the village when she was younger. She recalled an encounter with a couple of these wild animals, so she was rather anxious about this mission.

wc: 213/2000
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY Empty Re: C-Rank: Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:53 am
[Total WC: 450/2000, thank you Primrose]

Vretyel had just seen both Primrose and Sanji come up to him at the time that he asked them to be there. How could he have forgotton the names of two of the most promising shinobi that came out of the same ninja class with him. Sanji was super strong even for a seasoned ninja. He had seen him work in other missions along with this one and knew that he would be a great asset to the team, especially for the plan that Vretyel had in store in order to get these animals to a safe location. Primrose had become a genin which was awesome, though Vretyel never really expected that would happen to begin with, but now that she was Vretyel had gained some respect for the girl. On top of that was that Primrose was a Uchiha and somehow had been able to get all three Tomoes for her Sharingan. Something was different about Primrose though, and Vretyel wondered exactly what it was, but now was not the time to discuss her changed. What mattered was getting the mission that was at hand completed in a timely and efficient matter.

'Good, you both got my message to get here on time, I will be taking point for this mission, and althougth is it not a hard one both of you be on your guard. We are dealing with wild animals and dangerous ones at that, so be careful.'

Vretyel looked at the two other shinobi, he had hoped to have been a successful leader and shown them that he cared about this mission as much as they did.

'Ok, over to the right of us is a small den of bears, our job is to kill the adults and take the cubs, the adults are running a muck around the borders of the town and if they get in to the village who knows how much damage they could have looking for food, so the adults must be taken care of. Understand? When you are ready we will begin.'

[WC:794/200]

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm
“I agree Sanji, it seems kind of odd that these animals would just attack out of nowhere, and considering that we haven’t been getting some supplies to the village it does seem strange.” Primrose said as she looked from Vretyel to Sanji. “I have no idea how to subdue them and get the cubs away safely. I really do not want the bears to ravage the village looking for food. Is there any way to maybe lead them to another part of the forest?” Prim asked curiously. She knew the bears were a danger but she really didn’t feel comfortable in killing the bears unless it was absolutely necessary. Aimals were savage when they had to be, especially living in the wild. As long as the bear cubs would be safe, maybe she would be okay with them killing the adults. “Where are we going to take the cubs after we deal with the adults?” Prim asked as she began to look through her weapons pouch to see if maybe she could come up with a way to subdue the adult bears. She had a feeling they would take them to someone who handles animals on a routine basis to take care of the cubs.

418/2000

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm
[Prim, since we are doing this as a team we share the Word Requirement, current the total WC is 1268]

Vretyel listened to both the comments of Primrose and Sanji who had opposing views to the one that Vretyel had, they both assumed that there must be something out of the ordinary and Vretyel thought that there was something more sinister. He understood their concerns knowing that they were under constant threat from other nations, but he did not feel it was a need to think anything of it.

"Look I understand that both of you are trying to think of all the possibilities that could occur. It is also possible that the animal could be controlled by somebody else and unfortunately none of us are medical ninja. We will see kill the adult and bring it back into the village along with all of the cubs. We will check the bear and examine the corpse, see if any seals or jutsu were controlling the animals. I also realize that our shipments have been not coming in, but I just took a trip over to one of the outlying towns who supplies the leaf and they told me that they weren't getting their shipments, so there was nothing for them to ship, so I would assume that that this problem stems from outside the land of fire. I know that it is hard but this is what must be done, we kill the adults."

Vretyel sighed, this was alot of work for a 12 year old, maybe if Vretyel was stronger and older he would have a better answer for the other two ninja.

"The cubs will most likely be trained by the leaf if they don't have a seals on them. I know of a few members of the village that would be able to take care of the cubs so that they may one day fight for the leaf or be put back into the wild. Now lets go"

The three ninja ran towards the small cave and within minutes were at the location, they saw the adult coming of the cave as they walked in, and once he saw us he began charging for the three leaf ninja. The bear was rabid, crazy to say the least, there was something wrong with it. Most bears would just try to run away. Maybe the two other ninja were right?

[WC: 1648]

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 pm
Prim knew Vretyel was right, so she followed him and Sanji to the bears den. The mother bear was very aggressive and seemed to attempt to attack them. Sanji seemed to move quicker than either her or Veretyel. He seemed to take control of the adult bear to the point where he knocked the large bear backwards and into the wall. Prim suddenly heard the younger little bear cub. She ran over to it. “Oh sweetie, it’s okay.” Prim said as she petted the little bear that seemed scared and frightened. “Don’t worry honey we will make sure you find a good home.” Prim said as she picked up the cub who seemed very tame.
“Wow, Sanji, never knew you could take on a bear that size yourself.” Prim said still in shock as she carried the cub and stood by Vretyel.

2072/2000
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:12 am
'Good work team, There was a seal it looks like on the mother bear, we will bring back the cub to examine it as well and I will alert the Hokage about our discovery.'

[Exit, request approval]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum