Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! Empty C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 pm
Mission:

Denkiteki had received a mission to deal with some animals that were harassing people trying to get into the village. They were considered at least somewhat dangerous, so it was a C-Rank. Denkiteki was surprised to find that Minorin and the man he had begun seeing more of on missions had been assigned to it as well, recently it seemed he only was being sent on missions that required teams.

It didn’t bother him however, he actually enjoyed doing missions with other people. Of course when he had done solo missions he had always had Katsuro to fight along side him, but it was nice to have other humans to fight alongside as well. Minorin was a bit of an annoyance sometimes though, but that was just because she was a little kid. Most of the time she was pretty cool though, and he enjoyed training with her despite her age. The older guy, Denkiteki had yet to really form much of an opinion of him. He didn’t know him well enough to have one.

Denkiteki wore his usual Chuunin uniform, will all of his gear in it’s place. It was a bit annoying having to wash the uniform and clean it almost every day, but there was no way he was going to try and buy a second pair. The gear was way to expensive though, he wouldn’t be buying anymore of it unless he had to replace it.

Denkiteki decided he would wait at the gate for the rest of his team. He was the first to arrive, at least as far as he could tell. He waited patiently for Minorin and Kairashi, wondering at what time they would arrive. It was early morning, around 7 o’clock. The attack had been reported a few hours prior, by some merchants that had been trying to get to the village despite how late/early it had been.

The mist was very thick that day, Despite the sun being up, the village seemed quite dark as the mist only allowed a little bit of sunlight to break through. As much as Denkiteki enjoyed Kirigakure, the mist was one of the few things he wished he could change.

Total WC 365/2000
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! Empty Re: C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm
Minorin was getting better and better at waking up early, she was supposed to meet both Kairashi and Denkiteki at the village gate. Apparently there were some ill-behaved animals loose that had attacked some traveling merchants who were trying to get into Kirigakure just a few hours ago. Minorin liked these days best, a nice day when you wake up early and go on an important mission with some company. Sure, it was depressing people were attacked, but it had granted Minorin this marvelous opportunity so she didn’t feel but so bad. She really didn’t want to kill the animals though; it wasn’t as if they were doing anything out of spite, they were just dumb animals. They were just a bunch of dumb cute animals wandering around.

Today it was considerably dark out; the mist was heavy and it curled around the village as if it were some kind of giant constricting serpent. Minorin loved that about Kirigakure. You wouldn’t be blinded by the sun on a day like this, and since Minorin’s complexion was so light she burned easy. Kirigakure was the perfect place for anyone like Minorin who enjoys hazier days and not being burnt after staying out all day long.

She would be approaching the village gates soon. At this range she could make out a vague silhouette of a boy. He was taller than she was but not quite as tall as Kairashi would be, so she knew it was Denkiteki. She enjoyed the previous mission they had embarked upon together and was sure she’d like this one too. Aside from the animal slaughtering bits anyway. She made her way over to Denkiteki and sighed happily. She didn’t even care that he was so tall today. She smiled at Denkiteki, making sure he could see that the ninjato he had given her was strapped to her side, “I guess I’ll be needing this today, huh?” She felt kind of guilty about having to kill the animals, but if she played it off casually throughout the whole mission maybe it’d be easier.

Total WC: 711/2,000
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! Empty Re: C-Rank:Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm
The smell of fresh mint and stale rolls mingled inside of the apartment, permeating everything within with a strong mint smell. Smiling the man slowly stood up from the chair that had been tucked up against the wall out of the way. Adjusting his clothes and placing his hat on his head Kairashi would look around, scooping up the ninjato and slipping the sheathe easily up his left hand sleeve, completely concealing the weapon until it would be needed. Looking into the mirror he would smile before heading out the door, for once not being instantly blinded by the light of the sun the mist was nice and thick this morning. Looking around the clouded world Kairashi would look around letting his sense of smell lead him to the bakery. Inside the bakery the man would look around finding three well sized cheese loaves, freshly baked and still steaming. Purchasing the loaves before leaving he would make his way along towards the meeting point. Whirling in he would wave to the other two happily, offering each a loaf of the bread, "eat up we'll need the strength to fight today."

Watching the two eagerly he would check where he had hidden his ninjato, bringing his right hand across to massage his forearm, today he would need a weapon they were going to be fighting some sort of large animal. Smiling to the other two he would keep his expression excited but not worried, he had met these two on other missions and they both seemed capable enough to handle these beasts without worry. Ripping his own loaf of bread in half Kairashi would wink to the other two, turning away slightly to take a large bite of the food and savor its lovely taste, the cheese was perfectly melted and the food was still piping hot.

WC 310
Total WC 1021/2000
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Denkiteki nodded to Minorin, “Most likely. I have a plan that might make it so that we don’t have to fight.” Denkiteki would look at his left hand as he spoke. It would have a few tiny scars on it, the remains of self inflicted cuts. Of course, I don’t know if he will be okay with just killing the thing. He’s getting so big, he might try and eat it too, I don’t know how Minorin would react to that… Denkiteki sighed, he probably should have talked to Katsuro before going to the gates, to let the giant snake know his plans. To late for that now.

Kaiarashi was the last to arrive, bringing a few loaves of bread with him. It seemed that he always had some sort of bread with him, it was a bit odd but Denkiteki didn’t mind. He took the bread with a smile, noting that it was very warm and had cheese.

“Thanks.” He said gratefully, tearing off a piece of it and beginning to slowly consume the loaf.

After taking a few bites and swallowing them Denkiteki decided he would try and figure out what their plan would be. Kairashi was still an unknown to him, but he at least knew what Minorin was capable of.

“Alright, so I’m sure you both know our mission. We’ve got to find and subdue, or kill, one of the creatures harassing people on the roads. I have a snake that I can summon, he will most likely be able to subdue a creature with his venom. This way we can either kill the beast while it is unable to move, or capture it if we wish. If you guys have any suggestions though, I am more than willing to here them.” Denkiteki would wait and listen if either of them had a better plan before turning towards the gate and heading out, “Alright, let’s get this mission started than.”

It wouldn’t be long before the group would come across a bear, which was in the middle of the road running around, “I guess this is it.”

If Kairashi or Minorin would rather try their own way of taking out the beast, Denkiteki would let them. If they were fine with him going about his plan, he would take a kunai out of his holster and cut his left hand before doing the Summoning Jutsu, and disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Denkiteki would be riding on Katsuro’s spine as the two burst out of the smoke, the 7 meter long snake moving at high speeds towards the bear. Before the bear knew what hit it the snake would strike, and bite it in the side. The bear would wobble for a moment before going limp, and Denkiteki would walk over to it and slit its throat. All of this would happen unless Minorin or Kairashi had a different plan.

Wit the mission a success, after they had defeated the bear with whoever’s plan was picked, Denkiteki would make his way back to the Kage’s office to receive his reward, thanking both Kairashi and Minorin for the assistance.

1543/2000
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:32 pm
Minorin waved back to Kairashi as he made his appearance and accepted the loaf that was offered to her. It was still hot and as she nibbled on it she found that it was absolutely delicious. As Kairashi told Denkiteki and Minorin to eat up for strength she nodded in response and continued to munch away at the cheese loaf.

Denkiteki also accepted the one that had been offered to him and he seemed to enjoy it as well, even Kairashi was eating, or so Minorin assumed as he was currently turned away. He was exceptionally polite. Then Denkiteki began speaking of the mission at hand and how he had a way to kill or subdue at least one of the three animals they needed to. Minorin had no problem with this plan even though she felt that the animal having to lose its life was a little harsh. She had no other plans though, and if they did let the animal live after subduing it or wounding it wouldn’t the poor animal grow to be even more irritated and become a bigger problem later on after it made its recovery?

Minorin sighed and brought what was left of the loaf down and away from her face, “I have no better plan, and yours sounds like it would be effective.” After responding she would then continue to munch on the remainder of her loaf and let her thoughts wander aimlessly.

If Kairashi had no problem with Denkiteki’s plan it would end up the way he had stated it.

Total WC: 1,801/2,000

(OOC: Sorry it ran a little short. I'm busy)
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 am
Turning the man listened to the plan of the boy, it sounded like a success. Smiling he would nod before taking a back up roll in the action mostly filing away the information for a later date. It seemed that the boy could be of use for battle with his summons, and was rather efficient at killing. Watching the boy ride the giant snake into battle Kairashi would keep a watchful eye on the target waiting for the intense but short lived confrontation to end. Sweeping his hat off Kairashi would bow slightly to the fallen foe, before turning to smile at his two companions, "thank you for bringing such an old man along with you." Turning he would walk off, the scent of mint overpowering the senses as he returned to his apartment for a quite night with more books. Maybe there is a reason these children are so much stronger than the people I left behind, if it is the training I can't wait to meet the Mizukage and trade notes on different methods for training our youth could be applied, he might even bring me the notes on this worlds new techniques and abilities.

Total WC: 2000/2000
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am
Approved for appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum