Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Into the Lions Den Empty Into the Lions Den

Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:57 pm
The Genin Exam.

Today was the day. The Jugo had decided to arrange for a Genin Exam, but instead of opting for the traditional examination area, he decided to choose the warmongers arena, a sacred space inside of the Lightning Village. He arrived wearing an oversized black shirt, black flexible trousers, his shirt catching on the his weapon pouches, one on each hip. Over his shirt, he wore a large cloak that he removed the instant he entered the arena, opting to rest it one the ground by the entrance. As he entered the Arena, he briefly dropped down onto his knees, bowing out of courtesy to all those powerful beings who lost their lives inside of this establishment. As he bowed, he reached into his weapon pouch fishing out a single Legacy Kunai that he rested at the place where he had bowed his head, a token of appreciation, a good luck charm of sorts for what was to come. As he arose the entrance behind him came to a close.

He then continued to make his way forward, coming to a stop around 20 meters from the center of the arena. The silence was quite eerie to a point where you could hear the pin drop. This location was specifically crafted by one of the previous Raikage, it was somewhat 30 meters from the village which ensure that the regular villagers weren’t afflicted by whatever transpired inside of the arena. Almost every corner of the arena is adorned with the color and scent of blood. Inside of the 50 meter radius, the Jugo found himself sat 20 meters from the center point which meant that he was 30 meters away from his entrance, around 70 meters from the proctors entrance who was scheduled to enter on the far side as arranged.

Into the Lions Den IPhone-Sukuna-Wallpapers

As the Jugo had arrived early, he had decided to remove his shirt, resting it on the bloodied ground before taking a meditative position on the ground. With that, he began to consume the nature and infinity energy in the immediate vicinity, controlling his breathing while carefully observing his surroundings through one of his other senses. He had selected this venue for a specific purpose, one that would soon be revealed.

More importantly, the Jugo, now shirtless exposed his tattooed yet chiseled body to the soft breeze of the Colosseum. He held an assortment of items in either weapon pouch. The Jugo had read stories housed in the Thunder Peak campus about the battles that have transpired within these walls and he couldn’t help but feel excited about being granted the opportunity to conduct his transition into the life of a Shinobi within these hallowed grounds.

It is to be noted that from the Jugos perspective he was facing north, thus making his entrance north facing with the far entrance, that of the proctor south facing. With that in mind, he continued to indulge in the blessing of Chakra while in anticipation of the arrival of his proctor. Whoever it may be, the Jugo had his mind set on his course of action.

With the newly crowned Raikage having returned from his journey, Satoru figured that it was time to settle his affairs and graduate the Academy while taking appropriate steps to garner further favor in the Village governed by the strong. From the moment the Jugo entered the walls of the village and the instant he was accepted into the Academy he felt the desire to succeeded reignited within him and so he rested patiently in wait of his proctor.

AP: 2000 – No AP Expended.
1/20 Legacy Kunai expended.
Nature Stacks 2/6
Infinity Stacks 3/6

WC: 593

Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Into the Lions Den Empty Re: Into the Lions Den

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Into the Lions Den Giphy.gif?cid=790b761119a44480df6f3befa7b7cf7bc8e43a5957b048e5&rid=giphy

The village that never sleeps, a construct of determination and relentless repetition to craft the foundation of a functioning and self-serving society - such irony would cloud the vanguards' consciousness as even after all his efforts to birth such a utopia he was denied the one thing he now wanted: rest. One could argue it to be logical that a child who grew into an adult would still wish to find comfort from their caregiver and receive that nurturing aspect from such a figure, however the internal contract Gidyne signed to himself two years ago clearly stated under these conditions it should now be time to depart and move on, his mission a success as the village could now thrive - though such thoughts failed to comfortably rest within his psyche. 

He soon learned - and refused to actively admit - he was beginning to find genuine care and worry for the village he grew, something he the likes of him could never experience after all the carnage and despair witnessed in this world to warp his ideologies. Though it seemed he was capable of change, having come from a clear war criminal and dictator to the now protector and onlooker of the village, the time since has bestowed him with bountiful wisdom and various new perspectives.

“The show must go on,” he snuffed sarcastically to himself as he neared the arena he once led construction of, it’s glorious integrity now a host for his proctorship - the great pioneer of Aureate Kumogakure reduced to a mere Genin exam proctor, how poetic. His initial aspirations as Raikage to create a cultivation network of quality shinobi for the village, it’d be interesting to witness the merchandise in person after such a long time away from the village. Though the students' request to have his exam take place within the arena struck Gidyne as peculiar and a tad bit mischievous, he sensed a degree of a warrior's spirit radiating from such a decision, arousing Uchiha's intrigue as he entered the arena. 

Entering the arena via the normal route straight ahead, Gidyne would be taken aback by the sight before him: a sole shirtless man suspected to be the interviewee focusing and amassing a sizable deal of nature chakra to harness thoroughly throughout his being. The ex-Raikage hadn’t been informed of the details of this student prior to this day, only the bare minimum in regards to the location and disposable information accumulated throughout his academy days. To think the academy wielded such a quality student for so long, gathering a wealth of knowledge throughout the school system over months instead of rushing a bulk of meager foot soldiers spoke volumes to the man, indicating proof of his planted seeds becoming hearty and burly oaks.

Despite the excessively awkward image of a giraffe sized man conjurating mystical nature energy from the soils of a blood drenched and sorrow imbued arena, the imagery certainly pleased Gidyne and made him more content with his time being placed in this activity that day. He chuckled lightly as he made his way over to the student to meet face to face, observing the man throughout the entire journey and admiring the fine manipulation of such a difficult chakra.

Immersive ocean blue would stare down at the student before him with an illuminated hue, a spark of blue flames brewing within his soul as he spoke to the man before him, “ Gidyne Rygisae, your proctor for this Genin exam. I reckon you must be Satoru Jugo, a pleasure to meet you. Though Satoru I must be honest - Quite frankly I don’t see the purpose of carrying out a practical exam here and now. That display of chakra alone already tells me enough to know you’d be a formidable asset to the village. Even with the reality of your bloodline and inherent affinity, very few high class shinobi of the Jugo clan are truly able to harness said power to your extent. I would certainly know.” Gidyne would lightly hint at the reality of wielding jugo dna of his own, and having mastered it’s contents despite being a long and grueling journey. 

A period of silence would enrich the air as he’d pace in front of Satoru side to side in a slow and methodical manner, entering a brief deep thought as his elongated black cloak swished barely kissing the soil beneath his feet. His eyes remained calculating as his drowned wavy hair danced across his face as if submerged in an endless sea, the mysticisms of his being apparent before all. 

The pioneer would suddenly stop in front of Satoru, bringing his arms once behind his back now criss-crossed in front as he raised a hand over his lips in a pondering fashion, “Tell me, why have you been an Academy Student for this long? Your case comes off as a conundrum, if I had to guess I’d take you for a Chuunin at the very least and that’s likely being too harsh. You can clearly give a majority of our Chuunin now a run for their money, so what is your story exactly?” Genuine curiosity would flood the arena as he inquired to learn more about the man before him alongside a subliminal interest to nurture the man before him. Such a great volume of chakra alongside his heritage could prove to be a hidden gem begging to be unveiled, similar to his own origin. 

WC: 910

Satoru Jugo, Masashi Uzumaki, Kenchi and Noboru Kaito like this post

Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:47 pm
Seated, the Jugo felt a sudden inability to breath as an overwhelming ominous existence entered the Warmongers Arena. Before the new arrival even passed the threshold of the entrance, his soul shattering presence shook the Jugo to his very core. Every cell in his body screamed out in fear, cold sweats building abruptly across the Jugos chin and shoulders. He clenched his jaw in an effort to calm himself and to restrain his goofy wide eyed facial expression before resting his gaze on the approaching proctor.  

In his seated position, the proctor began to slowly tower over the giant Jugo as he approached, his cloak dancing methodically through the air with every rhythmic step.  The proctors cold beaming eyes sent a shiver along the Jugos spine as he forced an awkward smile past the overwhelming sense of fear.

“Gidyne Rygisae”

The Jugo froze in place, his eyes widened in response to the introduction as every neuron in his brain fought over the information relating to the proctor. At first, the Jugo couldn’t quite explain the uneasy feeling in his gut, nor could he explain the fleeting desire to teleport far away from this man. But one thing was now certain, his proctor was in fact the 9th Raikage of the Kumogakure.

Despite feeling quite tense, Satoru couldn’t help but flash half a smile. Having spent the best part of 9 months at the Thunder Peaks Campus, he learned about all aspects of the village history, but the fact that the arena was built during the 9th Raikages reign brought a smile to the Academy Students face. “What are the odds?” he thought, as he quickly switched from his seated position to a kneel, his focus still very much with the former Raikage.

As the former Raikage continued with his address, the Academy Student remained silent, patiently waiting for an opportunity to respond without interrupting his proctor. At the notion of Satoru being a formidable asset, the Jugo couldn’t help but feel that he was being generously overestimated by the 9th Raikage but even then, his praise filled the Academy Student with hope of being able to succeed as a Shinobi of Kumogakure.

The fact that the former Raikage could observe the Jugos assimilation of Nature Energy came as no surprise but one sentence of the proctors initial rhetoric peaked the Jugos interest. As the 9th Raikage, explained the intricacies of nature energy manipulation, he revealed that he would certainly know about the difficulty attributed to precise nature energy control. This insinuated to the Jugo that either the man was a practitioner of the Sage Arts or that he was among the those who leverage the Jugo Kekkei Genkai for their personal gain, after all – he didn’t possess the bright orange mane of the Jugo, nor did he have their striking good looks.

As silence once again filed the blood bathed arena, the Jugos proctor abruptly brought it to an end by pacing back and forth in a rather choreographed manner, his frame moving gracefully around the arena while the Jugo remained knelt before the former Raikage. It wasn’t long before the rhythmic sound of the footsteps stopped with the proctor once again addressing the academy student, but this time it appeared that the Jugos situation had intrigued the former Raikage to an extent where he had queried into Satorus story, as well as the reasoning behind his prolonged stint as an Academy Student.

With his head bowed, the Jugo spoke with a gruff, “I studied the language, the history and the advanced concepts of chakra manipulation at the Thunder Peaks Campus. The studies led to some research that I conducted which kept quite occupied until recently.” he paused for but a moment before continuing, “If you know about the Jugo then you must know of our curse—” he uttered, palming his chest with his free hand. “Well it’s with this curse that I killed everyone dear to me which left me stranded on this continent— Where I come from, we’re either seen as delicacies for the rich or as organ quotas for the black markets.” his tone becoming progressively darker and more ominous with every passing sentence. “But Lord Kaito extended an olive branch to me when our paths crossed in the Wind Country.” the tone reverting to more of a lively one, “He took a gamble by inviting me to this village and it was here where I managed to conquer my demons.”

Slowly raising his head, he looked up at the 9th Raikage, “I’m now ready to ready to represent and protect the village in all of its glory... I must say, it's an honor to be in your presence, Lord Raikage. Thank you for indulging me in my choice of venue.”  

WC - 772

Mid Thread Claim -

Omni Aura - 277 (From previous) + 772 + 593 = 1652 / 1875

Omnia-Aura - https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49599-preparing-for-the-morning-p#377018
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49604-into-the-lions-den
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47212-fulgur-training-closed-satoru#372473

Noboru Kaito likes this post

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:59 pm
Approved Link Omni Aura
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:17 pm
"That will do, Master Gydine", boomed his voice from behind the Young Conqueror. As Gydine walked away, noboru Kaito approached the frey, his image having been obstructed by Gydine as he strategically placed him between himself and the Jugo so as to be able to approach quietly without being spotted. Now in sight, it would be hard to miss the pyramidal hat in white and gold with the kanji for Cloud, the white robe most Kage used covering his Darkened Skies armor, and hidden with the white fabric that surround the Kage Hat, the dark red neck length hair of the Kage, brushing against his forehead and the eyepatch that covered most of the right side of his face. Underneath the eyepatch, his Byakugan observed the Jugo, how the towering man could still look massive and threatening from a kneeling position, yet his words were gentle and considerate. It was a wonderful sight to behold, and music to his ears.

As Gydine stepped away from the duo and out of the arena, Noboru took his place before the towering man. "I'm glad someone finally is putting all the investment I made on that school to good use."

He looked the Jugo up and down. "So, you actually took the time to learn your letters before taking the exam. I can tell you are a man of focus and sheer willpower. I may not be a Sensor, but I can tell your chakra presence is quite overwhelming. You are no Student, and you have surpassed what I would call a genin."

Noboru took a second to look around at the arena. "This is the very same place in which I was crowned Chunin of the Kumogakure. Over there", he pointed at a point behind Satoru, "I broke a lass's knee from a distance. She covered herself in mist, but I calculated her position and aimed a Rupture at where I thought her knees might be, and got her off the contest. And over there", he pointed to his left and back, "I baited a Senju out of the center of a twenty five meter radius forest of his creation, and when I had a shot at him, I took it, and dragged the boy by his spine all the way to the gate. Two break points, multiple vertebrae shattered." He looked down to Satoru, almost ashamed, or guilty. "Doctors said he might one day make a full recovery."

"As I had said before, the strong are worshipped. Nobody cared that I broke two genin if it meant the village gained one Chunin. See, Genin are the brunt of the forces. They are mere potential. A chunin, is potential realized, it's power discharged skillfully over opponents. Combat proficient, intelligent and strategic minds. Our most recent Chunin is the epitome of this; he passed his written exam with such display of intelligence and strategy, he skipped the strategy test to go directly onto the final combat test, in which he outclassed an opposing genin so hard he might as well have been fighting a frightened doe."

"And that brings us to you. To master the letters that you're able to study advanced chakra manipulation shows me that you're intelligent. We have fought a few thugs together in the past, and you're certainly built like a brick silo, however that doesn't mean you're combat proficient. And I have yet to see your strategic mindset." Noboru reached for his hat and took it off, and in one motion took away the white robe that hung from his shoulders to rest it on the hat before displacing the two items to his storage. His lean sword was nowhere to be found, instead, a bottle of sake rested by his hip. He stood before the academy student, a berth of mere two meters between the two.

"Satoru. Show me what six months of studying bought you." If Satoru accepted, Kaito would take a few steps backward, the plain and even terrain of the Warmonger's allowing for confident strides backwards, his black eye fixated on Satoru as he locked onto five meters away from the center, before putting up a left handed Seal of Confrontation up to signal to Satoru he was ready for a fight.
===============
WC: 708
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:07 am
“That will do, Master Gydine.” The Jugo froze as the sound of a voice all too familiar to him permeated the silent arena. The Jugo was quite perplexed; the experience felt surreal, his body tingled because of a combination of adrenaline and anxiety. Slowly raising his head his felt an overwhelming sense of fear rushing through his body, one akin to the feeling of the former Raikage. Squinting his eyes, he looked past the pyramidal hat of the Raikage, restraining a smile at the sight of his old acquitance and saviour, Noboru Kaito.

As the Raikage assumed Gidynes position on the arena, the Jugo couldn’t help but feel as if something was awry. His body instinctively reacted to his overthinking as every defence mechanism in his body went on full alert. While the Jugo enjoyed the prospect of being proctored by the former and the current Raikage, he couldn’t help but feel that he had done something wrong which in turn warranted the presence of these two behemoths of Kumogakure.

The red-haired figure clad in mystery looked down on the orange haired Jugo as he addressed his accomplishments within the Academy. His words eased Satorus anxiety and as the Raikage proclaimed that Satoru was no longer a student nor a genin his ears couldn’t help but perk up.

The conversation then naturally digressed as the Raikage pointed around the arena, imparting stories of his prior accomplishments within the Warmongers Arena. As the Raikage gestured to the areas where he accomplished his feats the young Jugo couldn’t help shift his gaze in an attempt to observe the general area while still knelt and his head partially bowed.

The stories were truly magnificent in nature and they brought to life a dozen or so stories that the Jugo had read about the arena. As the rhetoric progressed further, the Jugo simply nodded along to the Raikages explanation of how and why the strong were worshipped while also explaining how the village developed strong warriors worthy of being worshipped. The part of the rhetoric that caught the Jugos attention was in reference to the villages latest Chuunin, the victor of the World Chuunin Exams, the rather peculiar Akimichi. The villagers were raving about his success as the alleged way he had defeated his opponent sounded quite interesting; naturally as with anything of this nature, every other villager had a different story as to how the young man had won his final bout but regardless of the differences everyone was happy to share in a drink in honour of the victory.

It wasn’t long before the conversation shifted in tone, the Raikage went from recalling fond stories of his victories in the arena to critically accessing the Jugos stature, intelligence and general capability; one thing was for certain, despite being built like a giant, the Jugo had lost a spar to the Genin Meijin that he had studied with at the Academy and had done nothing up to now to show his true ability.

As the Raikage instructed Satoru to display the fruits of his labour, the young Jugo couldn’t help but oblige the request. He nodded and in turn the Raikage created a gap of around 15 meters by moving towards the centre of the arena. Now located 5 meters from the centre, 15 meters from the Jugo, the strongest man in the village raised the seal of confrontation which signalled the start of the bout.

Naturally, as the Raikage made his way towards the centre, the Jugo took the opportunity to collect his shirt from the ground, casually slipping it on before adjusting the sides to ensure that his weapon pouches weren’t obstructed. The instant the bout began, the Jugos left hand flew into a series of handseals while his right hand extracted 3 of the Legacy Kunai from his pouch.

Completing four handseals, the Jugo expelled the chakra manifestation of his soul that assumed the appearance of a jet-black demon type figure. The aura covered the Jugos body, it’s appearance akin to that of Satorus physical appearance but black in aesthetic. Naturally, Satoru could see clearly through the aura even though it covered his entire body, kit and attire. The aura expanded to four inches around the Jugos body but the instant it began forming the Jugo threw a single Legacy Kunai east of his location intended to strike the ground around 12 meters from his current position.

He threw the second Kunai toward his south and did so with a swift flick of the wrist; the third, 12 meters in the northern direction, towards the Raikage. All these Kunai travelled at the speed of 25, so in the grand scheme of things they were moving incredibly slowly in comparison to everything else that was set to take place on the battlefield. His eyes still very much fixed on his Kage, he was ready to react at moments notice but for now he remained motionless, ready for his opponent next move.

WC – 835
2000 – 44 AP (-Chakra Bonus +One Handed Negative) = 1956 AP
Soul Explosion
Vigor: 175
Chakra: 145
Speed: 50
Strength: 5

Nature Stacks - 4/6
Infinity Stacks - 5/6
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:26 am
As Noboru stepped back, Satoru took the cue to put his shirt back up. The redhead stopped himself some five meters away from center, while Satoru stayed twenty meters away from the center. While the seal of confrontation was skipped by the Jugo, the fact he started weaving other seals indicated to Noboru he as ready to start, and seeing as this was in no way an official competition -- if the short distance each man had between each other wasn’t a clue already -- Noboru didn’t mind it. Instead, he shifted his stance and extended the Seal of Confrontation hand in front of his body, releasing the seal to open the palm and point it at Satoru. With his left hand, he clenched the first and punched the back of his right hand, creating an explosive blast of pressure that would march towards Satoru at overwhelming speed, in the process devouring the travelling kunai  if Satoru tried to continue with his actions of throwing Kunai.

As he extended his palm, the Byakugan underneath the eyepatch was enabled, allowing Noboru to take in the entire scenery of the Arena and the bleachers beyond the great walls.

While he wasn’t trying to repress Satoru’s showmanship, he wasn’t here just to see what he had learned, but also to test how he strategized against his plans being put in jeopardy.
=====
WC: 226
TWC: 934
-100 AP Daytime Tiger
New AP Total: 1300
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 pm
The Raikage extended a palm, the air inside of the area rumbled and shifted with the single movement of his hand; at first, the air formed the shape of his body, evolving into a giant twenty meter long, fifteen meter wide and twenty-meter-tall tiger shaped impression. Naturally, the expansion didn’t happen instantly, it happened at 130 speed. The instant Satoru observed the hand movement, he realised that it was time to get serious.

First, Satoru formed the Ram handseal, moving forward 5 meters north at a speed of 225 thanks to the aid of the body flicker technique. He had mentally calculated the relative pace of the advancing air pressure and thus gathered that in the duration it would take him to cover a 5-meter distance, the advancing air pressure would only be able to travel 2.88 meters. Now, the distance between himself and his Kage was 10 meters. His hands flew into 7 hand seals releasing a wave of intangible, invisible aura that began spreading outwards into a 20-meter radius at a speed of 97. The instant the intangible aura reached the Kumogakure figure head; it would come to debuff his strength and speed stats by 50. Naturally, even if the Omni Aura didn’t come into contact with the Kage; it would still persist in the 20-meter radius unless cancelled by the Jugo.

The instant the aura began to expand, Satoru formed 5 hand seals, followed by an additional 6. With that set of hand seals completed, he selected a location 3 meters north of the Raikage where a swamp began to rapidly form expanding at a speed of 112 with the power of 162 into a 22-meter radius.  

The instant the swamp formed, his hands flew into another set of 5 hand seals followed on this occasion by 3 seals and the seal of confrontation.  Upon completing the seal of confrontation, Satoru extended his palm out towards the advancing air pressure forming a rainbow-colored barrier with the power of 152 at the speed of 112. The barrier was 2.1 meters wide and high and so it covered the Jugos body in his entirety; upon clashing with the air pressure, it would come to be repelled by the rainbow fort seal thus no longer progressing through the field, protecting the Jugo from any form of damage upon impact.
WC – 388

AP - 2000
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49527-infinity-onni-aura#376477 – 32 AP – 97 Speed & Power
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48968-ninjutsu-amplifier-v7?highlight=Ninjutsu+amp – 40 AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49169-swamp-of-the-underworld-v7-2 - 32 AP - Power +50 = 162, Speed = 112.
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48935-fuuinjutsu-amplifier-v7 - 40AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45702-rainbow-fort-seal-v7 - 24 AP - (Power: 152 – Speed: 102)
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47432-body-flicker-v7-2?highlight=body+flicker – 8AP – 175 + 50 = 225
Soul Expulsion - 26AP
+10AP Jugo Gang Business

AP = 1808

Nature Stacks - 5/6
Infinity Stacks - 6/6
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:05 pm
When Satoru flew a singular hand seal, Noboru enabled his Sharingan, and performed a series of six handseals, the Hiyu DNA of the pretender enhancing the Raikage’s performance momentarily, yet Satoru advanced 5 meters and started a new string of handseals. Instinctively, the Raikage knew what was happening, a tactic performed by himself in the past: advance enough to get yourself in range of an ass whooping. Muscles bulged, and the Raikage shot himself backwards just as the Sharingan observed the intangible aura expand, ending up a good ten meters away from where the aura stopped expanding. Due to the way it didn’t interact with anything, Noboru could only conclude it was meant to cripple his performance, similarly to how he might’ve used Temporary Paralysis as when he fought against Zento. Satoru was clearly a dangerous individual.

New sets of handseals were formed, and a vast swamp expanded from 3 meters where Noboru had been standing, eventually touching his feet; as it stood though, the swamp was not powerful enough to suck him under. “Close call though”, he thought, as the Gate of Pain seared his nerves, an accurate name for such a gate. His Byakugan allowed him to observe the close call of his Daytime Tiger against a seal Satoru cast on the moment, and yet, in this very moment, a wonderful opening was created.

Noboru reached for the gourd and… stopped. An opening for what? To discharge the liquid fire and cook his student? Perhaps he could enable his Mangekyou Sharingan and reveal his secrets in a test match? Keep the Gates going through the Crashing Thunder Body to try and pulverize a few of Satoru’s bones and cost taxpayer money on a test? It was the Rule of Two against Ryuujin all over again. He lacked non-lethal means of competing against his fellow ninja.

Instead, he chuckled, and raised his hands, his Sharingan and Byakugan still trained on Satoru and his actions. “That’s enough, my lad.” He lifted one finger, coursing his strength through it and jabbed it into the swamp; the impact caused the mud beneath his feet to dry off and crack away as the Taijutsu Barrier broke through the technique. He boomed his voice so he could be heard. “You clearly move way faster than a genin, and the way you dealt with my Daytime Tiger; that kind of quick thinking and the strings of seals; were you amplifying your techniques before discharging them? That’s… quite impressive.”

“I’ve seen all I needed to see. Enhancers, amplifiers, debilitating techs and trapping. You move like a fighter, and you lay out your techs in very careful manners as a strategist might. I have no reason to promote you to Genin. Should you accept it, I would promote you to Chunnin immediately. What say you?”
======
AP: 1300
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49970-little-tin-soldier#379264 -40AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44323-eight-inner-gates-jutsu-v7#348348 -50AP
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49944-crashing-thunder-charge#379179 -100AP 200 + 50 = 250 Power
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49130-raijin-style-hell-stab#374206 - 50Ap, 200 Strength
3 tomoe- 10 AP
Byak -10AP
New total: 1040AP
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:11 pm
It was over as fast as it had started. The instant the air pressure clashed with Satorus seal, the Raikages shiver inducing voice boomed through the arena ordering him to stop.  Naturally, the Jugo came to cancel all of his techniques upon receiving the instruction and it wasn’t long before the arena was free of distractions. As the dust settled, Satoru observed the Raikage who was booming with power as he effortlessly cleansed the ground of the Jugos Swamp. The one element of change that Satoru couldn’t quite take his eyes off was the gleaming crimson eye of the large male.

In response to the Raikages query relating to the amplification of a technique, the Jugo responded with a nod while restraining an impulsive smile as the Raikage came to praise him. As the conversation continued onto the topic of promotion Satorus eyes lit up at the prospect of finally being promoted however what came next somewhat shocked the young Jugo.

His body instinctively moving to a kneeling position as the Raikage offered to promote him to a Chunnin as oppose to a Genin. With his right knee against the ground and his head bowed, the Jugo responded with a simple, “It would be my honour.”

After a brief pause he would come to raise his head, looking up at his Kage. “Would you indulge me with a question?” if the Raikage allowed for the question, the Jugo would move onto – “That eye of yours… it’s a Sharigan, correct?” if the Kage acknowledged that the eye was a Sharingan then he would continue onto – “I’ve read that it’s quite rare in nature and works to give the user an insight into the opponents next actions.” He’d pause, letting out a brief chuckle: “Might sound ironic coming from someone who was chased by poachers all of his life but I’m looking to procure a Sharingan for the purpose of optimising—… my er… conceptual combat style.” He’d raise a palm to his chin – “Would you be able to inform me if any sellers arrive at the village? – Likewise…” he’d palm his chest — “I know the benefit my organs can provide to our village so I would be happy to have my organs removed and frozen to be used by villagers at your discretion.”

This was no longer the frail husk of giant talking, it was a man who self-assured and one who was ready to bring an element of change to the world or die trying. It was a man who had spent months perfecting modes of chakra control, he was now someone who didn’t shy away from a fight and all of that was thanks to the nurturing nature of this village. Deep down, Satoru knew that he owed a lot to Kumogakure and Noboru; after all they accepted him into their world without a hesitation.

A part of him looked forward: while he was about to become a Chunnin of Kumogakure he hoped that one day he would be able to create a sanctuary for those who found themselves hunted and outcast from society. He hoped that he too would be able to change a life in the same way that this village had changed his.

WC - 583
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum