Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zangfang
Zangfang
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Match to Match Empty A Match to Match

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Waiting quietly on the border of Kirigakure, Izuna took his time to collect himself. He was hoping for someone to show up, he wanted to test his skills against a member from another village. He wanted to get a better idea of what kind of skills people from other villages have, to better prepare himself for a fight that he might have in the future. Still, he couldn't help but feel nervous. Constantly moving his hair out of his face, adjusting his shirt and pants to suit his constantly changing discomfort. Taking a quick glance at the flames that decorated the sleeves of his shirt he remembered they stood for the "Will of Fire", which temporarily boosted his confidence. But, as mentioned, only temporarily.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A Match to Match Empty Re: A Match to Match

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm
A small figure would approach from the distance, his movements are fluid and calm, moving at a slow pace. He would be slowly approaching the other figure he had seen near the borders of his own country, Kirigakure. He'd be a short distance away from the other boy now, he'd just stop suddenly and stare at him. This didn't look like any ninja from the mist village.. No, quite the opposite. He looked like a Konohagakure ninja! His eyes would trail along his body from the distance he was at, noticing the flames that were dancing along his shirt's arms. Well, there was no doubt about it. Wearing a shirt that had the will of fire on it? He was definitely not from Kirigakure. Cupping one hand over his mouth, he'd shout out so the lad could hear him, his voice seeming young, "Hey, what are you doing by Kirigakure, ninja of Konoha?"
Zangfang
Zangfang
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm
The sudden calling of another cut straight through his temporary confidence. Almost standing to attention as if he were an officer getting barked at by his superior. Despite the young sound of the voice it still put him on edge, he realized how unprepared he was by this point. Turning to spot the figure in the distance he waved. Unfamiliar with the other villages he wasn't sure what village this person belonged to, however given the location he could assume. Before he could converse with the other he realized his words were caught in his through from nervousness. However, after a second or so he managed to call out a response to the other, "I- I'm looking for a sparing match!"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 pm
Xyxer would watch the body signs of the man, smiling as he realized that he was nervous. He had good right to be when he was approached by a ninja that hailed from the land of the bloody mist. He'd begin to approach him slowly as he heard that he wanted a sparring match, stopping a shorter distance away from the male. "I will spar you, if you so desire." He'd speak in his young voice still, his body size hinting that he was no older than eight. His arms remained by his sides in a peaceful posture as he waited for the reply of the other shinobi. "You can start the spar when you wish."
Zangfang
Zangfang
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 pm
The confidence that seemingly oozed from his chosen opponent only made him become that touch more nervous. Not to mention the size of his opponent didn't help in the regard either, it was becoming painfully obvious that he was nervous. Taking a large gulp he pushed his hair back once more. Bowing to his opponent to show his respects, "Sure... I will try my best." Taking a clumsy and seemingly imitated fighting stance he kept a close eye on his opponent. "I- I hope you understand that... the will of fire is embroidered on my back. It shines on those I leave behind me." After that it was seemingly impossible for him to convey any more emotion in words, except for the fear on his face. Mustering up his courage he took a large step forward. The moment he had taken the step he extended his right-leg, a 'side-kick' directed towards his opponents ribs.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm
Xyxer would continue to grin at how nervous the boy was. It was becoming so blatant that even people as far away in his own village would be able to feel it, he thought to himself. Hearing what he said, he'd find it hard to not laugh during his sentences due to his own seemingly large ego. "The will of fire, eh?.. I think water and fire makes steam." He said in reply to the words of emotion spoken by his opponent. Noticing how his opponent was not going too fast and instead just took a large step before trying to kick the ribs of Xyxer. His eyebrow would just perk upwards as his arm raised to the leg of his opponent, blocking the blow to his ribs, feeling pretty much nothing as he defended. He knew he had to go easy on him or things would get out of hand, so he closed his fist and sent it towards the face of his opponent, not putting too much power or speed into it.
Zangfang
Zangfang
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 pm
Unfortunately, because of the kick being so easily defended he was thrown off balance, and before he could set both feet on the ground his opponents fist made contact with his face. Falling backwards he fell onto rear, sitting in the dirt and clenching his nose in hand. A groan of pain extended from his mouth, as he grasped his nose. Removing his hand, and opening it before his eyes to inspect it for blood he was relieved to see none. However, his confidence, cockiness and determination were growing now that he realized the situation. "Water and Fire makes Steam? Heh... I'd say this is a 'Steamy' confrontation but I don't want you getting the wrong idea." With that he went to pick himself up, using the movement as a disguise for his next attack. As he was half-way through bringing himself to his feet he dropped down and swung a low-kick towards his opponents ankles.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Xyxer would seem mildly shocked that his blow had actually landed, confused at how the boy had not defended from an attack he thought to be incredibly slowly. But none the less, he smiled at how easy it was. Noticing no blood had came from the blow, he spoke slowly, "Maybe next time, huh?". He'd then hear the sentence that the boy spoke, a small frown coming to his lips before he smirked. Chuckling a little bit. He'd also notice how the boy was pushing himself up from the ground slowly, before the boy seemed to collapse in on himself and swing a kick to the legs of Xyxer. He'd just laugh loudly at the boy's attempt, instantly swinging his own leg against the two of the boys, knowing that he had more strength.
Zangfang
Zangfang
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm
Colliding with his opponents legs it was obvious who had the upper hand. The moment the collision took place Izuna's legs were knocked back, spinning in the opposite direction. However, despite the pain using the new found momentum from his opponents attack he lifted his body standing on his arms, and delivering a set of spin-kicks towards his opponent's upper-body. At this point he only had hope behind him, almost braying that he would make some form of contact that didn't end up hurting him.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Xyxer smiled as he saw the opponent's legs hit his own, also smiling at how his own power had managed to make the other lad's legs go all the way around. Noticing him get onto his hands and start spinning around, he smiled to himself, thinking, 'That's the exact same move I use when fighting..' His smile would process into a grin as he noticed the feet, dodging a few of the kicks before he decided to duck down and try to kick the arms of the boy from under him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum