Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm
"I can't say it. You need to ask Prim."

Navi woke back up when she said it, and he had to stop himself from losing his temper.
"You need to tell me everything Kochou," he said through slightly gritted teeth, "It's important for Prim's safety as well as yours."

Navi had no intention of letting Kochou out of the room until she told him everything she knew. He also had the green light to do whatever necessary to get the information our of her, although he didn't want to exercise that option unless he needed to.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 pm
"I will tell you but you have to promise to protect her. I don't have any family, just her. I don't know what I am going to do or where I am going to go, but I want to know she is safe from being killed. " Kochou got up and walked over to Navi and looked at him with her eyes. "Please don't let them kill her, she is a good person with a huge heart. She is not like other members of her family, she cares and his determined to help others no mater the cost. She saved my life and last night you saved mine and hers. Please, Please promise no matter what you will take care of her and not let anything happen, and you won't tell any of the other Uchihas about what I tell you." Kochou pleaded with tears in her eyes again. Kochou reached out and held his hand hoping for a sign of trust from him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 pm
Navi sighed and held her hand as she reached for it. This questioning was over, he hadn't learned much, but two things were now apparent. This girl was innocent in the attack on Prim, and that she would either need to be adopted into the village, or dealt with in some other way. Navi opened the door out of the room deep in thought, wondering what the next step would be. A report would have to be filed in the ANBU database, and after regulations were followed the tedious decision making process would set in. Hopefully Echo or Viper would make a decision soon so he would be able to return to his original duties.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm
"Prim was friends with the missing nin, only she didn't know who they were at the time. She would go out there and hang out with them, then when she discovered who they were, she began to pull away, she still took care of me but she didn't want them to know she had figured out who they were. Then they knew she was trying to leave. And they want to kill her. You can't tell no one, she would be in a lot of trouble, just protect her. She isn't a bad person."
KOchou confessed as she looked at Navi, now that they were out of the room she was more comfortable. She pulled back her long red hair and noticed she was still covered in blood.
"Thank you for saving us." Kochou said to him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 pm
War had broken out between the Fire Nation and the Sky Nation and Navi had no time to deal with the petty points and influences of this girl and her issues. Technically when involving Navi's position it might be of importance and fall under his jurisdiction, but with the new events that had recently occurred, Navi could not be bothered by such trivial things. Navi was now one of the highest ranking people in the village, with Viper and Echo out, meaning he had authority over the protection of the Leaf while they were gone. He had special ANBU clearance giving him access to talk with members of the communications team and barrier sensor squad, meaning he was essentially the overseer of the Leaf Village for the time being. Navi would need to set up a temporary office inside ANBU headquarters close to the Hokage Administrative Building to issue temporary standby orders and warning to the citizens of the village. If trouble showed up, or anyone attempted to sneak into the village, Navi had several rules of engagement and protocols to follow that would send any opposition running. For now he would leave this girl with the ANBU processing team, which would make sure she had nothing important and knew nothing valuable, before knocking her out so she wouldn't know the location of the current base and having her leave. Navi might be concerned about where she would go or even oversee her departure to make sure she was given due process, but his duties required him to focus on much more strenuous matters and he didn't have time to deal with her, despite it being one of his regular duties. He would try to thank the ANBU team later for taking over his duties in this time of crisis, but for now even the sincerity and thanks would have to wait. Navi vanished from view in an instant, a product of raw speed to begin his long business in keeping the village safe.

[Navi WC: 1444

Navagan Lv.3 6560/10k

Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum