Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE Empty Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm
Navi had put her to sleep painlessly by holding a few pressure points on her body. Nobody was allowed to know the location of ANBU hideouts and bases unless they were a member or the ANBU or the Hokage himself. When the girl awoke, she would be sitting on a metal chair, a metal table in front of her, with Navi on the other side. A single light hung above them in the dreary room, and the door was bolted shut.

When she awoke Navi would be standing on the otherside of the table looking down at her while she would find herself in a semi-uncomfortable chair.

"How about we start with who you are?" Navi asked her.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE Empty Re: Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm
Kochou had a look of fear on her face. She had already had a rough night so far and now she was being interrogated. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her name? Why in the world would they want her name? Oh yeah, because of what happened to Prim. "Uh, my name is Kochou Uzamaki." She answered still a little scared. "Why in the world am I here?" She wondered. "Aren't you the one who saved us? You took on all the bad guys your self." Kochou said to him trying to not feel such fear.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE Empty Re: Interrogation: (Navi and Kochou ONLY) PRIVATE

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Navi ignored her questions, he had a schedule to keep and Echo wouldn't wait around forever.
"Alright Kochou, start from the beginning, tell me everything." Navi would wait for the whole story, he wanted to know why they were out there, what their relation was, who the ninja were, what they were doing, etc. Many questions remained unanswered to Navi and Prim's safety was a top priority under his jurisdiction.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm
Where to start, kochou but at her lip and looked around nervously. "Um, okay, I was kidnapped as a baby by missing nin and my parents were killed and I met Primrose three years ago, she has always taken care of me, and she was coming out to meet me," Kchou had to hold back the tears, she blamed herself for what happened,"I had sent her a letter to let her know I was escaping and that I wanted to live where she use to before she moved in with Viper, yes everyone knows Prim is always being watched, I can't tell you why or I will die, but I was trying to escape, she had come to walk with me when I noticed I was being followed. Prim met up with me and she looked at me, she tried to duck, her eyes were glowing and it was as though she could see in the dark. As I ran towards her, she got pinned to the tree and was hurt. Then she pulled it out and grabbed me, I remember her looking out in the darkness, like she could see what was there, and suddenly she pushes me and I looked up and she was stabbed all at once by three knives. I didn't know what to do, I would have stayed by her side no matter what. Its my fault, she had come to help me. I would have died had she not pushed me out of the way." It was as though Kochouu couldn't pause while speaking. Kochou wanted to get it all out because she felt so guilty.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm
Navi could barely understand Kochou through her rant and tears. Navi began to ask follow up questions on the bits he heard, because little of what she said made sense.

"You said: "I was kidnapped as a baby by missing nin and my parents were killed and I met Primrose three years ago, she has always taken care of me".

Navi took a deep breath before asking obvious follow up questions. "Why did missing nin kidnap some baby? And how did Primrose take care of you if you were in captivity by missing nin?"

Navi wasn't getting many straight answers from her, and his arms crossed with an expression on his face twisted into irritation.

"I can't tell you why or I will die, but I was trying to escape, sh-" Navi cut her off. He spoke in a soft and comforting tone but had an irritated demeanor, he wouldn't keep playing nice if she didn't answer him straight. "How would you die? I defeated all of your captors. The ANBU consists of some of the best ninja in the entire land. No missing ninja is going to be able to get through us to kill you, even if they wanted to."

Then Navi leaned forward a little bit and spoke softly, all of the softness of his voice vanished. "If you don't tell us everything, it could turn out much worse for you then it ever was with the missing-nin."

Navi wasn't trying to scare her out of her mind, but he was trying to make her afraid enough to give him all the information he needed. Besides, with her gushing at him Navi couldn't get anything valuable, he needed to regain control of the conversation.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm
"I don't know why they kidnapped me, I just know my name. I use to wonder the forest and one day when I was six, I met Prim. She became like a mother to me. The missing nin never chased her away, probably because she took care of me and I was no longer much of a burden for them. Then Prim disappeared a couple of months ago. She came back to try and take me back into Konoha again, this is where I am from originally. They chased her down and caused her to fall and break her ankle, then that jinchuriki guy helped her. Then I sent her a letter asking her to meet me because I thought I could escape." She said looking up at Navi. "If you are watching her, then they were right, she is important. They wanted to get rid of me now they want her and to kill her if she refuses to go with them." Kochou continued looking up at Navi, he had successfully scared her. "They want her because of who she is and what she is capable of doing." Kochou answered honestly, she knew a lot but was still kind of hesitant.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Navi was shocked how unbelievable incompetent her kidnappers were, and still didn't realize why they chose to kidnap Kochou. The missing nin never chased Prim away, even though she was important to capture and vulnerable when they for some reason let her help Kochou.

"How did you send a letter to Prim within the confines of being watched by missing ninja and under constant surveillance by your kidnappers?"

Navi asked this last question with little interest, and a tired expression was on his face. Most of what she said didn't add up, and what did was already obvious knowledge. He had gotten little out of Kochou, but had determined that she was indeed innocent and not hostile in the previous engagement.

"They want her because of who she is and what she is capable of doing."

Navi looked up at her with a blank expression. He had trained her since she was an Academy student, and nothing truly special or legendary came out of it. She had awakened her Sharingan a little early, but she wasn't some super powered ninja capable of destroying worlds. He was doubting the speculation that Kochou had.

"I've trained her a long time, and watched over her. What makes Prim special is her family relation to Echo and Viper. She isn't capable of doing anything especially notable. I don't know where you heard this information."

Even if Prim was important and capable of something why didn't they kidnap her when the missing ninja were letting her take care of Kochou. She went alone and was vulnerable then, so it didn't make any sense why the captors wouldn't take action. Again Navi doubted Kochou's speculation, but waited to see if she had anything else to say.
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm
"If you have trained her so long, then you should know. I didn't know why they wanted her either, Prim would always come down to take care of me, she would sit there and talk to me for hours and she brought me food. I even have something Prim gave to me a long time ago. I know it's the Uchiha Clan symbol on the pendant, but she gave me this necklace, I use to where it. One day not long ago, I actually had it on and they asked where I had gotten it and I said Prim gave it to me. And they wanted her after that. But it didn't make sense until last night, when I saw her eyes glowing. Apparently Uchihas are special." Kochou shrugged at the last part not really sure why Prim was so important either. "All I know is they now want her and if they don't get her they will kill her. She pulled the Necklace off and sat it in front of Navi. "Prim didn't want it anymore because she didn't want to remember her mother and father when she moved away. She has a brother Samaruo, but they don't want him, they specifically want Prim, and they want her even more now that she is with Viper. " Kochou attempted to explain what little she understood or knew.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Konoha was filled with Uchiha, if they wanted Prim because she was Uchiha, then those missing ninja could look anywhere they wanted. Navi knew that the Uchiha clan was even spread around in other countries outside of the land of fire. Navi was perplexed that those missing ninja would try and target Prim specifically. It wouldn't he hard to kidnap any Konoha ninja that wandered too far and odds are it would be a Uchiha. The largest clan in the leaf village with the Uchiha and it was always prospering.

"The captors are dead now, and if there are any more, they will meet the same fate."

Navi decided that this questioning was coming to an end. He wasn't really sure what else he could get out of the girl. "Is there anything else?"
Kochou Nagato
Kochou Nagato
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:26 pm
"Um. I don't know." Kochou said with tears coming out of her eyes. She was holding something in, something big. "I can't say it. You need to ask Prim." Kochou pulled her knees up and leaned her head on her knees, now she knew she had gotten into trouble and if she said anything, someone else would be in trouble. "When you do things you shouldn't do sometimes it is hard to escape your past." Kochouu said as she started crying.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum