Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 10:47 amMegami KuogaLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training [Private, invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training [Private, invite only]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:42 am
A young girl with fiery red hair and bright blue eyes skipped to Konohagakure's lush and dense forest happily, grinning widely. For some strange reason, the girl was filled with energy and felt like burning some of it off. So, practicing her training in the forest would be an ideal and productive way to put the excess energy into use. Once there, she saw a strangely familiar along with one unfamiliar one in the distance... Shrugging nonchalantly, the girl walked up to the man and asked kindly, "Heya, there! Would you like to spar with me, you two?"

She eagerly waited for the man's reply, bouncing up and down in excitement.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training [Private, invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training [Private, invite only]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am
Raito had been walking around the forest looking for someone to train with or a nice battle, he then noticed the redhead from the time when she nearly blew the hell out of him and Nero and then he noticed Nero and then he saw another strange figure, "Nero is making friends all over the place.." said Raito, he then noticed that the boy was wearing a Kumogakure headband, "as long as no trouble is caused he won't get hurt" thought Raito, he then moved his blue hair out of the way of his right eye so both of his blue pupils could be seen, he was wearing his Empty Demon Suit and had the Empty Skies in its sheath on his back, he then walked up to Nero and his friends, "Yo Nero.." said Raito who's mouth was covered by the collar of the Empty Demon Suit.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am
Okichi had continued to walk, towards the village. He was ready to the take the chuunin exams. Soon enough he would notice someone walk up to him and introduce himself. Quickly, Okichi came up with an emergency plan for combat, in case this would wind up as a fightt for his own life. 'Hi... I'm Nero Yamaki of the Hidden leaf... and you are?' the man had said, not seeming to be an enemy of Okichi, however anything could, and most likely would happen. "I am Okichi Minki, a genin from the village of Kumogakure. Nice to meet you, Nero." He replied to the one known as Nero. Okichi wondered of his rank, perhaps it was a genin, though people could be at any rank of shinobi. He turned his head, noticing a young female, who seemed to be around the age of eight or nine, with red her, and blue eyes walking up to Okichi and Nero. 'Heya, there! Would you like to spar with me, you two?' She had said to both Nero and Okichi, "Hello there, I am Okichi, nice to meet you. And sure, I'll spar I suppose." Okichi had replied to the girl. 'Yo Nero..' Was the next thing he had heard, he looked over to where the voice was coming from to find someone else, another Konohagakure shinobi Okichi assumed, not checking the head band. He then walked back a little, before anything would happen spar was, he kept an eye on the three, making sure they wouldn't do anything against the plan already formed in his head.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 am
"Heya, there! Would you like to spar with me, you two?"... "Yo Nero.."... "I am Okichi Minki, a genin from the village of Kumogakure. Nice to meet you, Nero.". "Too much talking..." was the first thing Nero thought...

"Oh, hey raito !" said Nero, "What are you doing here ?...". Nero turned back to the girl who just appeared and said "Umm... what was it ? Sachiko ? Is that you ?". Then he would get a little back from them to start the spar at a safer distance. "So, I'm assuming Raito would join the spar... Then why don't I team up with Sachiko against Raito and Okichi, the Kunogakure guy ?... Also Okichi, what are you doing this far away from your homeland ?"...
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am
"Hello there, I am Okichi, nice to meet you. And sure, I'll spar I suppose." Okichi had replied to the girl." ... "Umm... what was it? Sachiko? Is that you?"..."Yo, Nero."

Sachiko grinned at each and everyone of the shinobi before answering cheerfully, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Okichi! Also, yes, it's me."

After finishing that sentence, the young girl heard what Nero said and stuck her hand out and determinedly stated, "Well, partner, let's kick some butt!"
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm
"Really so I'm placed in this spot eh, come on Kumo boy lets show them how its down.." said Raito as he grabbed his Empty Skies from the sheathe on his back and with a flick of his wrist the blades opened, he then looked at all of them, his hair wasn't in his eyes and he had a little strip of hair in between his eyes, he then looked at them nodded that he was ready for whatever the two were going to throw at him and he hoped that the Kumo boy would also be ready since he knew that the redhead was an explosive freak, Raito was always ready for a little spar especially in those that he knows he will win.

Weapon Equiped:

Stat Boost:
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Okichi saw them talking, soon hearing Nero ask why he was out so far from home "I am out of the borders of Kumogakure and here in Konohagakure to take the chuunin exams." He replied to nero's question. He heard who's on what team, he had been paired up with the one Nero had called Raito. "Alright then" he said, "Let's begin now." He said, jumping back away from them storing chakra as sparks flew from his hand, the sounds of many birds chirping. The sparks extended, as he pointed it at the one known as Nero.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm
"What ?" thought Nero as the Kumo ninja jumped back, "He's a little too much into a fight, isn't he ?"... Nero would, as the man summoned lightning chakra in his hands, create 3 clones and all 4 Nero's would pull their twin blades at the same time, with Nero standing at the back. "I know that jutsu..." thought Nero as he remembered his newly spar with Raito "He can both come near you and punch you with it or send it from a distance... Raito used it both ways against me before... And now that I know they both use Lightning Release, I wonder what's Sachiko's element...". With the drawn twin blades, no matter which way the Kumo ninja used the jutsu, Nero would block it, since he'll be expecting it. Two of the clone would be watching the Kumo guy, as Nero and the other clone would be watching Raito...
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Sachiko's grin began to turn feral as she carefully observed her opponents with her sky blue eyes. Alright, so I have a chunin on my side and two jounin are against us. I know little to no offensive jutsu, so I'll have to improvise alongside Nero. We can so do this! The young girl licked her lips i anticipation, taking a deep breath and taking out her short katana to wield it in her hand, focusing intently on her chakra system and coaxing her fire element out gently, making the blades tip be covered in a blazing hot fire. "Let's do this, Nero!" Sachiko cackled, grinning wildly before taking off her training weights. I'll need all my speed in this spar, the girl thought silently to herself, waiting for her opponents to make the first move.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm
Raito would smirk under the collar of his suit, he then ran at Nero, Raito seemed a bit faster then the boy and was happy that now he could keep up with his student, Raito would jump in the air and come down and strike Nero with the Empty Skies, if Nero blocked it, Raito would send a kick towards Nero's clone and then leap backwards and prepare for attack and defense and at times like these you have to be quick and your eyes have to be quicker, he then noticed the the girls katana was covered in fire, "Poor beginner in Kenjutsu.." said Raito under his breath, he then waited to see what was going to happen and was prepared to be attacked or to attack.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum