Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Training [Private, invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training [Private, invite only]

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm
He watched as the one known as Nero made clones, and readied some blades. He moved his arm, directing the growing lightning which was extending towards Nero downwards beneath them. "Alright, this will be an interesting fight." He had said, as the blades had in a way, hit his new topic. However, he would notice Raito taking care of Nero, and Okichi looked over at the other one, he moved the Chidori Sharp Sphere over to her, and moved it underneath her before raising it only a little, to the point to where it would still half way be underground. Where he then let loose the second ability of his jutsu.

{OKichi here.}
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training [Private, invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training [Private, invite only]

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 am
Nero and one of his clones were already watching Raito, so Nero's clone managed to clash his clones with Raito's weirdly-shaped ones. Nero also realised Raito was once again faster than Nero "Not again..." thought Nero, getting more desperate. Nero himself would also try to attack Raito with 2 slashes.

Also his other 2 clones will realise the Kumo guy sending lightning towards Sachiko, so one of them will dash to the guy, so he can take him out. He'll also be holding his swords carefullly, since as he knows from the spar with Raito, those swords are a way to block the jutsu.

The fourth clone of Nero would use all his speed to grab Sachiko and move her out of the jutsu's way.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 am
[Ima exit, sorry .-. been 48 hours for each so.]

he watched as events unfolded, he continued to move the blade of lightning from Chidori sharp spear at the girl, however growing rather bored. The the lightning disappeared, as he came up with a quick excuse to get away. "Forgive me, but I have to leave now." He said, headed off for the borders once more.

{EXIT - 1700 words, would be 17 JP and 8 stats.}
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am
Approved
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 pm
After putting Sachiko back on the ground, Nero realised that the Kumo ninja was going away, Nero answered him "Well, it was nice to meet you, ninja of Kumogakure... But weren't you here for the chuunin exams ? Why do you lead the other way ?... Whatever...". Nero decided to do the same and return to the village... he said "Well, I have to go as well... Are you two coming to the village too, or ?". Nero would return to the village then, eihter with or without his two comrades. Nero then released his shadow clones and waited for Raito or Sachiko to answer his question... Nero was still bothered by the way the "New Raito" acted. He just didn't feel like Raito at all. He was colder now, harder to talk to. "So, Raito " said Nero "are you coming or not ?"...

"Raito..." thought Nero "He used to be more like Ichigo...". He then remembered a memory he had with Ichigo.

-Flashback-
It was the times when Nero was yet calling himself Noroi. Nero was running through the streets of Konoha. Nero saw Ichigo sitting on a chair just outside the house they were staying in for the time being, which happened to be where Nero was staying after Ichigo's death... Nero went to Ichigo and jumped on him, he had a headband of Konoha in his hand. "Look Ichigo !" he said, "I'm a ninja of the leaf now. You don't have to be protecting me anymore, and you will be missing a burden...". His happiness could be read from his face... "Noroi..." answered Ichigo, who was also smiling, "I never thought of you as a burden... I thought of you as a friend... And you will always be a friend of mine for me... So, not much has changed between me and you.". Noroi, with his eyes filled with tears, huggen Ichigo and said "You're my friend too, Ichigo... And you will always be...". Noroi, after letting Ichigo out of his arms, wore the headband he had been holding in his hand since he got it when he passed the Genin exams. He once again pulled his head up and looked at Ichigo "But now, I will be the one protecting you... And other villagers of the village hidden in the leaves...".
-End Of Flashback-

"That was pretty much the day I graduated from the Academy... THen unfortunately Ichigo died... And days later, I met Raito, I met Shuuhei... They became my friends and I tried to replace them with Ichigo... But I don't know... This Raito is nothing like the Raito I knew, the Raito that was a friend of mine...

Nero was still waiting for an answer from his 2 comrades... After hearing them, Nero would return to the leaf, wether or not they came with him.

[EXIT]

[WC : 1031, +5 Stats]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:21 pm
Nero
5 Stats
10 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum