Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Gaki: Mission:[VILLAGE STATUS]  Empty Gaki: Mission:[VILLAGE STATUS]

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm
BOOM. The village shook as a large man stood ontop of the gates howling a dark and deep chakra flow which swarmed through his fist. A loud prying roar sprang through the man as a fist was sended down crashing onto the gate which tore it down. The boom cried through the village as a boy named Gaki observed the damage. A massive landscape of the whole gate destroyed....Who could do such a thing? Gaki came across the place looking around to it looked like a bloodshed. Since, blood spilled through the floors and rubble. Jumping on, Gaki began to claw at the rubble trying to break it open so the people under could get out. Though, there were hardly any survivals to get out of. Finally, the place was secure and it was time to start building. The man with the bolted fist arrived sending a large stroke of energy towards them. Gaki jumped out from the way but the others were hit. Eyes wide, his foe fled but Gaki followed with a large dash. He wouldn't let this guy go, jumping past a few trees Gaki was able to catch up gripping the mans shirt before they both bashed onto a tree and began to start rolling down a large hill. Gaki couldn't hold on where he let go as dust spun around him. It was difficult but Gaki didn't give up.As a result, Gaki kept on going and climbing as the man seemed to not give up neither did the crook. What was the point in all this? Am I making you mad? Am I making you mad? Am I making you mad? Am I making you mad? Am I making you mad? Am I making you mad? The words all rang in order perfectly in Gaki's mind. Toppling down over and over, not much progress going for the big man over there. Gaki gripped the top of the landscape as he gripped with his other hand the man's collar. Just then they both toppled down and kept going down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down. Crashing with a big bang, blood dripped from the tip of Gaki's head. Banging his fist onto the ground, he noticed how the man quickly recovered. Gaki stood up as the man drawed forth with a fist furied with chakra. Getting into a stance, Gaki reappeared right behind the man slamming his foot down attempting to break his jaw. In stead half of the man's face turned to steel and Gaki received the damage. Jumping back feeling deep pain in his leg he busted out with a loud yell, ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''. The man delievered a swift punch towards Gaki's stomach with the enhanced chakra method. Blood gusted out of Gaki's mouth dolling from his lips. Gaki gripped the man's arm and flipped him over then kicking him onto the rib cage section. A large snap broke as the man yelled out Gaki smiled as he sended a punch towards the man's arm making sure it would snap. Then he gripped the arm forcefully bend and break completely. The man then gripped Gaki with his brocken arm, "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?". Sending Gaki way far into the air. Gaki landed but was on the edge of a cliff. The man came shinning his whole leg and foot with unbreakable steel. 'SEE YA NINNJA LITTLE SHIT IN MY ASS WHO TRYS TO GET IN MY WAY, YOU SUCK BOY, WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU SUCK? BECAUSE I BEATED YOUR ASS DOWN YOU DUMBBITCH FUCK YOU AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT', the man said. Gaki was pissed from the statement and double flipped and landed his most hardest blunt force attack. The man fainted onto the ground. Gaki gripped his neck and slammed a foot into his spine which sended him off the cliff. 'NO NO!!' were his last words until he fell to his death? What was a man forgotten? Gaki picked up a paper which appeared to be on the floor. And then in a flash...a spoon full of memories...Last time..."I am, Ultimate Anchor Android Diamante. UAAD. I have increased to the next level of AAD." he said as a large beam began to charge. The beam became three meters big as it shot towards Kakushi, then his true ability bloomed. In the speed of sound, Kakushi was able to punch the UAAD in the face as it's face came to the right side. Luckily the side didn't have much there. The UAAD was confused, Kakushi hit the ground as his fist hit the floor. "It seems that, I have increased. I have increased to the next level of shinobi! Get ready for taijutsu focus!!" Kakushi said out loud. Kakushi then looked as it seemed he was still on the ground with his fist, the UAAD began to charge a palm explosion and then Kakushi appeared next to his face socking it making the UAAD topple to the floor. Back in the west side of Icer...Daichi had taken out his Death Spear fighting a AAD. Except this one wasn't a UAAD. Daichi began to try to slice it to pieces, where he was hit by a palm explosion. Daichi then hovered into the air, doing hand signs he activated the Fire Ball Jutsu. The fire ball hit the head of the robot where it showed a huge robotic opening. The AAD fell to the floor neutralized, as for the one at the meeting. The AAD activated a HUGE palm wave where it destroyed the base. They all fell down to where they were all scattered. Ironically, Shamaoo and Taki were in a room with the AAD. But in this case it was a UAAD. Shamaoo wielded his trident as he stabbed through the robots stomach and chest. Lightning sparkled as the robot gripped his trident. Shamaoo drawed back as he struck the trident again but it was blocked with the UAAD's arm. Forcefully, Shamaoo was spun back and hit the wall. Taki wielded his Excalibur Sword as he cut one of the UAAD's arms off. But part of it grew long spider-like legs climbing up to its place and reconnecting. "Darn! Shamaoo! Are you all right?" Taki asked as he blocked a Palm Wave. The palm wave was to strong as it struck Taki's stomach, sending him flying. Shamaoo recovered as he gripped his trident, "Saki, this guy is a bit strong..But unable to defeat me!". Taki quickly recovered where he said, "Shamaoo how about we do a Fusion? You can host it.". Shamaoo looked over to him walking towards him then slapping Taki across the face,"Even though as much as I hate it, lets go with it already". They both gripped each others shoulders as the Trident and Excalibur fused there bodies as well. Finally with one forced blow, they struck the UAAD through the stomach as it began to fall down slowly. "I am Shaki. The warrior and jungle beast of Shamaoo and Taki" he said. And then the UAAD got back up roughly...Shaki's eyes grew wide as the robot charged a red palm missile. The palm energy was shaped like an oval, it completely went through Shaki's arm. Shaki fell to the ground, the UAAD came up to him beginning to charge a beam. Shaki dashed to the head of the robot immediately striking it with full force. The head did not roll, instead the UAAD smacked Shaki in the face. The Fusion wore off where Taki suffered the lost arm injury. Holding the arm Taki looked to Shamaoo, "How will we defeat him". "I'm going to flee..." Shamaoo said as his body started to dissemblance. "Shamaoo you can't leave me here!!! What about the treaty?" Taki said gripping his leg. Shamaoo then grabbed onto Taki taking his Excalibur, "The weak die, but your more then weak. You ARE worthless scum." Shamaoo said as he was gone into the air. Then the UAAD delivered the last energy palm as Taki busted out with blood his final words were, "A true king doesn't die from the blood he drips from his body, his soul stays of the planet he is defeated on, a man doesn't just go out of life, a man goes out of life forgotten" Back in the jungle...The UAAD got back up firing a lazer towards Kakushi. Right before Kakushi saw it he then reappeared slugging the UAAD in the face. Kakushi then fell to the ground breathing fast. The UAAD was about almost destroyed where it looked towards Kakushi firing another beam, Kakushi jumped out of the way where the shock wave hit him on the back. Kakushi fell to the ground where blood dripped from his forehead. Kakushi looked both ways before he jumped again attempting to punch the UAAD again. "GODDAMNIT!" he said as he would get hit. Without his Yin Release speed he wouldn't be able to move as fast anymore. He had yet to unlock Yang Release. Kakushi could feel as if he was drowzy., he remembered a bit about Medical Ninjutsu. How his mother taught it to him, and how he would master it soon. And then there was a large swords slash where it compeltely cut through the UAAD. Kakushi looked over to where the Jungle Leader Shamaoo carrying a Excalibur and his trident. "The kings sword!! What happened to the king?!" Kakushi said. Shamaoo had blood nearly all over you where he eyed Kakushi then began to laugh. He walked aside from him passing him by, Kakushi then clenched his fist as he turned to Shamaoo. "Oh? You want to fight? Hmp." Shamaoo said. Kakushi eyed him as he slammed his fist against the ground thinking of nothing but taijutsu. He then looked towards Shamaoo. "You left him to die?" Kakushi said. "What's it to you?" Shamaoo said laughing. Kakushi's eyes grew bigger as he then dashed towards his foe. Shamaoo then took both his trident and Excalibur out. Kakushi clenched his fist as he used Yin Release:Supreme After Image and Taijutsu Focus together he appeared in the air sending a punch towards Shamaoo's face. Shamaoo was rather weak where he flew in the air smashing through three trees. Kakushi fell on his knees as he began to cough, he was rather damaged from using Supreme After Image. For Kakushi he was still stronger then before. His teammates were probably getting stronger.....Gaki gripped his head as the immages played on and on. He cried out and shook his head, the paper had shaped a story from another universe. Another world.......another planet. Gaki fell to his knees coughing up blood as his head began to swell. He ran back to the village to receive medical training tripping a few times while running.Once he had been secured he rushed to help build the gate.

1819/800

+9 stats
+9 JP
+Mission Complete
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Gaki: Mission:[VILLAGE STATUS]  Empty Re: Gaki: Mission:[VILLAGE STATUS]

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm
Don't get stats for a mission, you get 5 JP for this being a C ranked mission, and 1000 Ryo. (AKA approved, no stats, 5 JP, and 1000 ryo.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum