Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A four man fight - Page 6 Empty Re: A four man fight

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 am
As the spar commense between Navi and Umtari, it seemed that Noroi was out, and of course Shuuhei was not able to do much of anything. Seeing as he drifted off to sleep, Shuuhei was mainly in a state of slumber. Dreaming about things that he does not remember ever seeing. As he dreamed, he seem to be looking through the eyes of a baby. Laying about with a woman, a man, and two older males. They all seem to look alike, having the same hair color as Shuuhei. Looking at them all, the young baby who he seem to be looking through, had a large smile across his lips. Looking at the woman as she would soon pick him up and put him in her arm. "Mom, how good were you when you was a ninja?" asked one of the older males , his way of speaking showing that he was around the age of thirteen

"Well, i was a......" before she could anwser, the sound of a explosion could be heard from outside of their home. The screams of kids and people alike could be heard as the woman, man, and two other males ran to look outside their home. The woman ran the young baby's way as they all gathered their weapons and headed out of the home. While outside, the young baby and the people who could be considered as his family saw the sight of fire, and many running people. THe family and the young baby ran along with the crowds of people. The woman the young boy adress as mother holding him in her arms as they rush out of the villiages. For the most part, the young males face was covered by the attire of the woman. When he finally saw light, they were all surrounded by trees.

"Did we escape?" asked the tall male. "I don't know." anwsered the woman. "We have to continue, mom, dad." said one of the other males as they all look at one another. Nodding, they headed off, but not by much. Five large men made their way to stop the movement of the family. The older male and two other male launch foward to attack. "Run! Take Shuuhei and Run!" yelled the man as the woman did just that. Tears rolling down her cheeks as they ran off through the forest. Launching into the trees as she put her ninja skills into effect. Moving quicker through the forest as she came to a stop, hearing the yells of the three men as she turned. Landing on the ground, she place down the young baby in a bush and knelt before him. "Shuuhei, mommy loves you, but i need you to lay here and hide, and to wait for me to come back, ok?" she states as she leans in to kiss his cheek before she ranned off. Minutes later, her scream echoed about the forest as the young baby laid along the ground, wrap in a blue blanket.

Shuuhei would soon awake from his slumber, his gaze shiftting as he saw the grass along the ground he laid on. Moving his arms and fingers as he raised up and look about. Twitching his leg as a sharp pain went up and through his body. "Ah!" he states as he look around the field. His gaze slightly dazed as he would then remember what occured. "We were sparring, and i then lost control of my body." he states in thought as he brought his leg in. Gripping upon the end of the arrow. Using his other hand to use the little of the strenght he had to remove the arrow. It took a while, but he got the job done, the pain seem to increase as he throwed it to the side. He then moved onto the other, Tearing it out as well as he cringed in pain. "Dammit! Bastard, i will have to make him pay for this, next time we square off, i will not be foiled so easily." he states in thought as he took his scarf and rip it in half and rip the piece he teard in half and tied it around the twi punctured wounds left by the two arrows. Tieing it tightly as he raised up from the ground, only to stumble back onto his back side. He was suprisingly groggy after it all, he did not know if it was from the lost of blood or his sleep, but his balence was not as good as it usely was. Plus, his leg was wounded, so walking was not going to be easy. He knew he could not do much in the spar, he was a sitting duck where he was now. Once again, he raised back to his feet, un-balenced but not about to fall onto the ground. Putting more pressure onto his un-injured leg as he headed off to the forest. Using his little strenght to launch into the air and land onto a branch. Turning and sitting down onto the branch as his gaze set out onto Navi and Umtari. He tried to search for Noroi, but he did not seem to be around. "Alot has happen, not a suprise that Umtari and Navi are the last two. Navi is more powerful than all of us, he could be at Raito's level, when we first went against him. And Umtari fights long distance, so of course he is still in the battle." he states in thought as he let his legs dangled off the branch. As he did this, he reflected on the dream he had while uncounsious. "I wonder what that dream meant?" he questioned in thought as he gaved a sigh. Looking down towards the ground as he diid not know what it meant, but he believed it was his past. "I wonder if they were my real family?" he questioned as he went into a state of thought. "I wish i could of known more." he states as he looks back to the spar. "My money is on Navi." he states as he changes the subject. One thing the spar did was open his eyes to what was it he had to do, train his ass off.

WC: 2427
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:22 pm
[I guess I'm going because of 48 hour rule..
Just going to use this from Umtari's last post:"shifting location slowly, edging south amongst the trees, careful of ever noise and movement"]

It was faint, but Navi could hear it with his meditation. The sound of movement heading south, slowly rustling along a tree branch. Navi moved slightly into a vantage point, quietly and quickly, until he had a slight view of Umtari. He could see him, cloaked and well hidden in his camo. Navi maintained silence in his tree, still concealed by leaves. He took out a hellfire kunai, wrapped in wire. Your not the only one who can guide projectile attacks. Navi threw his kunai at Umtari, but manipulated the trajectory so that it would come at him from behind. Navi made sure to steer the path of the kunai completely in Umtari's blindspot so he would never see the attack coming. Furthermore, even if Umtari had somehow located the attack, he wouldn't be able to trace the origin of Navi from his manipulated shuriken technique, similar to how Navi couldn't track Umtari with his Guided arrow technique.

The incoming kunai would hit Umtari directly in the back. Because this was a Hellfire Kunai, it would have concentrated fire chakra on the blade. Upon hitting its target, Umtari would not only have to deal with a knife in his back, but he would be on fire as well. His clothes and camo would be burned up quickly on contact with such dense fire chakra. Because the attack would be unexpected and fast, there would be no chance for a substitution and the projectile would be nearly impossible to dodge.
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 pm
((objection, it has not been 48 hours since Shuu posted!))
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:35 pm
[Hey your right, I read that as a.m. not p.m.
My bad, I thought it had been almost three days. Please go ahead and post, its been awhile. ]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:39 pm
Umtari was becoming increasingly convinced that Navi was in some way pshychic. He had blocked every bolt with the ruddy kunai of his except this one time when he decided to use the substitution jutsu instead. Why change this time? Umtari had given no indication of the fact that these bolts were different. He had even gone to the trouble of firing two shots to make it seem like that was the innovation. But the target had the sheer luck to alter his tactics at the very moment when blocking with the kunai would have resulted in an explosion inches from his face! Umtari was starting to get angry, an urge to pin Navi down to an operating table and crack open his skull for surgical examination was starting to overwhelm Umtari.

Umtari was essentially unconcerned however, with what Noroi and Shuuhei were doing, they were of no importance any more, at least not in the fight between himself and Navi. Shuuhei’s actions however, did catch Umtari’s eye and he had to admit the boy had some resilience. Of course, Umtari was not privy to the workings of the man’s mind but from what Umtari could see the man managed to get up and start walking about. Even putting pressure on his good leg this was remarkable, the bones in Shuuhei’s lower leg would be utterly shattered but he was still moving, credit to the lad. Then again, moving on a wound like that might just agitate the condition. It scarcely mattered though, Umtari had other problems to worry about.

Umtari was more than willing to play the waiting game, he knew he was hidden and he was hidden well. So he simply squatted in his perch, surveying the surrounding terrain. If Navi was to try and sneak up on Umtari he would likely be spotted, unless something strange happened. The same was true if Umtari made a move. It was something of a stalemate. Umtari would wait here until he flet rested and recoverd, at full strength once more. He knew Navi might also take the time to recover but Umtari had more to gain by the pause. So long as nothing happened in this time Umtari would then change tactics. Had this been a more normal fight Umtari may well have stayed here indefinitely, or taken this opportunity to flee the field. But since there was little danger of dying, he was here to gain experience and he wanted to test a little something out he instead opted to go on the offensive.

The way he did so however, was highly unusual and he hoped unexpected. He seemed to melt away into the wood beneath him. The process would take a moment but be completely silent and obscured from view. With this done Umtari could perceive the world in a strange alternate vision but he could see and hear it none the less. He darted around, undectable beneath the bark and then the surface of the earth. He was no longer in possession of a conventional body, and the environment posed no resistance. After some dashing around and hunting around the tree line Umtari would spot Navi, the man was hardly as good at concealing himself as Umtari plus that red hair stuck out.

The man seemed to be meditating, good enough. Umtari swam up the trunk of the tree and body flicker speeds until he was behind Navi, only then would he start to appear. Just like the concealment the emergence would also be silent. Combine this with what Umtari hoped would be a considerable element of surprise and he failed to see how Navi could escape.

Umtari added to this by using the good old temporary paralysis jutsu the moment his head popped out from the bark, he did not even wait for his whole body to come out. Against Navi it would be of reduced use but it would still be important. He could not hold him for as long as he had held Shuuhei but he could do something. Navi would be greatly slowed, his legs and arms would become slugish, almost non responsive as would his fingers. Chakra would also be sputtery and flow poorly. All in all Navi would become a slower, less cordinated beast. But not for long. So long as things went according to plan Umtari would continue to manifest, Umtari’s left hand would emerge holding a grey canister with a light blue strip. A single finger would pull out a piece of metal after which seemingly nothing would happen. His right hand was griping the bow but he did nothing with it. It had not been all he had been hoping for but it was what he could do for now. Besides, Umtari was angry now. He had to do something.

((wc 4455 And there you go, edited. Jutsu use is now in acceptable limits and yes Umtari is going to be quite chakra drained now.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Umtari on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 pm
[Please void last post I made, that was my bad.
For the sake of the spar, I'm not gonna make to big of a deal of this: Umtari's chakra is 45. An A-rank, C-rank and a D-rank (along with: "body flicker speeds until he was behind Navi") were used all in just one post. Those three moves alone would completely exhaust your chakra, especially if you only have four chakra points above the minimum needed to cast an A-rank alone. All of that, along with the other jutsu you've used during this battle would mean your chakra supply would not only be empty, but that the jutsu you used afterwards would fail or be almost entirely ineffective.]

Navi did indeed hear Umtari, but he seemed to be digging underground. With Navi's deep concentration he would be able to tell and hear exactly where Umtari was. However, he was extremely confused. Umtari's movements became so muffled it seemed like he was actually inside of a tree or underground. His movements were eratic, before they stopped, and then completely vanished. Navi was baffled by this jutsu. The movements were so muffled he couldn't track them at all. What sort of powerful jutsu is this?

Suddenly Umtari's face emerged with part of his body, which Navi sensed immediately behind him. Navi was surprised and could barely react other then spin around and prepare to jump away. Immediately he was stuck by a paralysis jutsu, causing him to lose most of the movement in his body. Instead of bounding away he fell off the tree, which still did put some effective distance between him and Umtari. While in middair, Navi was able to draw two more kunai, grasping them slowly but firmly. He gritted his teeth, although Umtari wouldn't be able to see his reaction because of his mask. Umtari would be able to see his eyes widen in surprise from the top of his nose upward.

Navi was able to cushion the fall a little with his sluggish feet, but still ended up falling onto his back because of the momentum of the fall. Navi weakly threw one of his kunai at Umtari, which would seem like an obvious miss because of his paralysis. Navi did twitch his fingers ever so slightly to guide the trajectory though, attempting to bind and knock Umtari off of the tree with the steel wire it was attached to. Navi couldn't stand up, and stared at the strange canister that Umtari had produced. Unsure of what it was, Navi raised the kunai knife in his other hand forward to protect his chest. He did have some movement in his body, but it was limited, and Navi wouldn't be able to escape very far in his condition. He has to be out of Chakra by now, so what is that in his hand? He had one hand holding the kunai, resting it near the center of his body. The other was manipulating the wire ever so subtlety, his hand resting close to his face. His eyes remained locked on Umtari, waiting for his next move.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Noroi (Nero , as he found out that it was his real name short before the training , with the fact he was a Yamaki clan member) was still sitting on the ground. His wound was wrapped by bandages , but since Noroi wasn't a medical ninja and hasn't also used bandages any time before , his wound was still bleeding a little bit. He figured out he was out of the battle and he checked his pouch to see if he had left anything on the ground he was fighting. After realizing everything was in its place , he thought it was time for him to get up from the ground. He couldn't sit there all day , his leg wasn't going to heal by itself after some time. He was also a little worried about Shuuhei , as the last time Noroi saw him , he was bleeding badly.

Nero realized he was also low on energy although he had enough chakra left to use some other jutsus. His leg was recovering very slowly but at least he wasn't bleeding as bad as he did before anymore. His wound was wrapped tight so he'd be able to stand up and also that the woudn won't bleed that much. He tried standing up by holding the tree and pulling himself up. After some seconds , he was finally up. It was the first time he had a wound like this. And he thought he was doing well by not panicing and wrapping the wound before it was too late. He started looking around , as he found it too hard to leave the tree and walk. His leg hurted as hell. He never felt a pain like this before. "That damn bastard." thought Noroi "It's just a training. He didn't need to go that far.". Then he thought again about that as he smiled "But I guess I'd do the same thing.". He slowly started moving. he thought about the training as he walked shortly between trees , and held on to one tree after leaving the other. "The training didn't start bad for me... I could have taken Shuuhei out with my first move... And I didn't do that bad against Navi as well. I'm in a situation like this only because I have mistaken Navi for his clone... Damn... It could have been very different... I wonder where Shuuhei is , now. He was injured at least as bad as I was.". His eyes started looking for Shuuhei as he took a kunai from his pouch in case Shuuhei attacked him. He didn't want to fight. He knew he lost. He knew Shuuhei lost. It was either Navi or Umtari who was going to win.

"Navi is too strong." thought Noroi "but I don't know how strong Umtari is either. I can't really say who will win. Although I hope Umtari wins. In the end , he' our new team member. It would be better if he was stronger. Maybe I can still help him... Well , I can at least take Shuuhei down...". He stopped holding trees and now he could walk without doing it , although he was now slower and his leg was limping. He started looking for Shuuhei. Noroi thought he might have needed help since he was bleeding badly the last time Noroi saw him. Noroi thought about the last time they fought together. He didn't give up until the last point. He fought Raito bravely , he could still be fighting Umtari or one of his clones or something. "Being brave is something." thought Noroi "Being stupid is a whole different thing... Shuuhei isn't stupid enough to be fighting Umtari in that state... Well , I hope he's not , Navi doesn't even know him and Umtari doesn't know him that good as well , they may acidentally kill him or something and I'd be the one responsible... Not only will it prove I'm and he is stupid , but it will also change the way the villagers think about me. I've lived a long time with villagers hating me already , I can't and won't take it no more.". He started walking faster as he became worried about Shuuhei. He finally saw him and he realised that he used his scarf to wrap his wound.

"You stupid show-off !" shouted Noroi as he put his kunai back in his pouch. He quickly went near him and then Noroi would take his scarf off , and wrap the wound with some of his bandages instead and try to convince him to stay out of the fight. In case Shuuhei was stupid enough to try to fight him , he was ready to punch him in an instant or use substitution to appear behind him and punch him according to what he would do. Noroi hoped Shuuhei wasn't that stupid. Although Noroi was suprised he would stay out of the fight until then. He wished to know the new member better with this training but all he learned was that he used arrows to fight. "Well , I'll get to know him on missions." thought Noroi as he reached Shuuhei , hoping he wouldn't do something stupid and said "I won't fight you , I'll just wrap your wounds." in order to make sure Shuuhei understands his purpose. "Having a medical-nin in the team would have helped a lot and would help a lot in situations like this... I hope this kind of things don't become my work in the team..." thought Noroi as he also wondered what Navi and Umtari were doing.

[WC : 3003]

[I will do it , Shuuhei , I will , and you won't be able to dodge , I tellz ya.]
[Whatever , if Shuuhei accepts it , I use 0,5 meters of bandages on his wound.]
[If you try attacking me after I wrap your wound , you're dead :D]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 am
Shuuhei spent the entire time thinking about the dream he had while in slummber. His gaze being out of it as he did not notice his scarf was begining to turn red with his blood. "So, were those people my family? If so, why can i remember such things. I was a infant, probaly only a few months. How could i remember such a thing that occured when i was a infant, a mere baby? If that all occured, i wondered how i survive in that forest? I doubt i spend most of the time crying, sleeping, and drinking tree leaves. This is all so frustrating, i wish i knew more." he states in thought. Not even carrying about the battle, as he did this. He leaned back, completely forgetting he was on a tree. Falling off the branch and onto his back. A loud thud occuring as his injured leg hit the ground as well. "Ahhh!" he shrieked. Raising up as he grabbed his leg. "Son of a bitch!" he stated in thought. Not wantting any attention drawn to him as he look about the forest around him.

"Seriously! What the hell? This was suppose to be a spar. He had no consideration for the fact that he could ruin my chances of being a shinobi? What an ass, seriously. Because of him, i may not ever able to walk on this leg. I may never be able to rank up to a chunin, or a jonin. If my leg can never be healed, i am going to kill him. I don't care when, or how, but i will kill him." he states in thought as he applied pressure to his leg.

"I need to get to a hospital, forget the match. They could kill one another for all i care." he states in a low tone as he looks off into the distance.It was not like Shuuhei to think such a way, but when he is in serious pain, his calm manner is out the window. Looking about, he wondered if he could use something to help him stand and get to the hospital. But at the current moment, he could not walk upon his leg. "I should of crawled over here, walking mess up my leg even more. Its my fault for being straight foward with my attack, but it is also Umtari's fault. This spar was his idea, i would think he would have more consideration and not attack a major area of a persons body. Its like me piercing my blade through his spine, or chopping off his leg. I am a comrad, its a spar, its not the shinobi way to do such things." he states to himself. He knew he was complaing, but it was the only way for him to vent his anger out. As he look off into the distance. As he did this, he heard the sound of walking coming up from behind him. "Noroi!" he stated in thought as he turned and unsheathed his wakizashi blade. His gaze setting on Noroi as he saw his leg was also wounded, but not as bad as his. Looking to the bandage, he lowered his blade and set it beside him. His gaze shifting to his leg as he saw the scarf was not doing as much as it should. "Dammit!" he stated in thought as he look to Noroi. "Fine." he states as he holds his hands up. He obviously trusted Noroi, seeing as he actually knew him. He did not know anything about Umtari, and quite frankly, he did not want to. At least, not at the current moment or time. "I see Navi also attack your leg, aye?" he states as he look to where they where. "Is it me or do you think this is what they intended to occur? It seems we were only brought in as a means to be a target and help injure or harm one or the other. And now because of Umtari and his arrows, i may never walk again." he states as he looks back to Noroi. "What about you? Did Navi break through your bone as well?" he asked. He knew that there was not much either could do. Especially Shuuhei, who could barely walk let alone fight anyone. To show that he is not going to attack, he started conversation. "I wish there was a way to find out more on my past. I need to talk with someone, but who?" he questioned in thought. Leaning back as he held himself up with his hands. "Well, if my leg is able to get healed, i will have to train alot more than i have. This spar was pretty much a eye opener. You?" he asked as he look back to Noroi.

WC: 3229
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 am
[0,5m of bandages used on Shuuhei's wound , updating stats (4m left in pouch)]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:34 pm
Shuuhei should not have worried so much, though Umtari would have understood the boys anger. Umtari knew what he was doing and more importantly he knew what the hospital was capable of. An injury such as the one the lad had received might lay him up in hospital for a little while and nesseciate the attention of medical nin but he would make a full recovery, Umtari was sure of it.

Things had not gone quite as Umtari planed, then again with Navi they never did. The lad had the presence of mind to simply fall off the log, never mind Umtari could live with this. When Navi seemingly missed with the kunai Umtari again assumed it was attached to the wire, the man never missed by that much by accident. True his fingers were so useless for a few moments that he could have genuinely missed but Umtari did not want to rely on that. Umtari finished emerging from the tree, standing a few meters above the still prostrate form of Navi. Umtari remained on this perch for a while, he could easily leap down if the wire tried to bind him and all the wire would do would be to get wrapped round the tree, in theory.

But again, Umtari did not want to rely on that. So, taking aim, Umtari fired. Given the extreme close range he could accurately do this with one arm so long as he braced the weapon against his shoulder. He still had the explosive magazine loaded and Navi was now holding his defensive kunai very close to his chest and head rather than an arm’s length away. This put Umtari in an awkward position. He was tempted to fire square at Navi’s chest. This would certainly put Navi out of action if it hit but it may also kill the man, even more surely than Umtari purposefully missing in the last bout.

Umtari elected to fire a little off to the side of Navi, on the side of the arm manipulating the wire. Umtari’s thinking was Navi would not be able to reach over with the defensive arm and do anything about the shot since Umtari was putting the bolt into the ground just a little too far away for Navi to be able to attempt that. The blast radius however, would still encompass Navi. He would be spared the true force at the centre of the explosion but the man would suffer some burns and other injuries, quite possibly including some broken bones on the side of the body closest to the explosion. It may even damage the mask and allow gases in freely. There was little question of him dying however. The force of the explosion would also send the kunai attached to the wire wildly off course. Partly because the hand controlling it would be injured and partly because the force of the explosion would act on the wire and at best cut it but more likely simply blast it off to the side and to the ground. Certainly precision control would be impossible.

Any action Navi may now take would also be rendered more difficult by the fact his vision would be becoming blurred. Shapes and colours would start running together, movement would be harder to pick out. Certainly something as small as a crossbow bolt would be hard to accurately track and Navi’s vision would only continue to degrade. Umtari had hoped that Navi’s limb coordination would continue to degrade also but it seemed that was not about to happen. For the moment Umtari did not know that Navi’s mask filtered out gases, though there were few other reasons why one would wear a mask, but it left Navi’s eyes unprotected and the vision impairing elements of the gas could operate just as well if they only made contact with the eyes.

Throughout this Umtari kept half an eye on Navi’s Kunai, just in case it did anything peculiar.

((wc 5106))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum