Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A four man fight - Page 5 Empty Re: A four man fight

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm
(This match is going to be on hold, Noroi said that he was going to be off for two or three days.)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:33 pm
Noroi saw that now Umtari was hiding. He still believed he was fighting the clone of Navi , and that's why he was suprised , nearly shocked when he saw the little hit only damged Navi a little bit. With the shock , he couldn't think fast enough to dodge Navi's punched , as he was unable to dodge his kunai as well , because of the punch. While he was falling down after the hit , he was thinking a few things... "I'm too dumb... I'm too slow... I'm not better than Navi in any way. It'd be impossible for me to beat him." , Noroi wasn't feeling sad because he was unable to beat Navi , but then he remembered what Umtari said at the beginning of the training. “Navi is a capable ninja and I have had the…questionable pleasure of duelling him in the past. As I recall that fight ended up with the two of us lying on the ground feeling sorry for ourselves.”. He was now feeling much worse "Am I not nearly as strong as Umtari as well ? I thought I might have been able to be a match for him. It seems I was wrong.". He fell down to the ground as his clone has already vanished. He couldn't find the energy in himself to take some bandages from his pouch and stop the bleeding. "I'll survive." thought Noroi , "I don't need to do it just yet.". He lied there , waiting for Navi to go after Umtari. He didn't know anything that happened after the second he has been stabbed. He thought maybe Umtari was out of his hiding spot , fighting Navi just now.

[WC : 1836]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm
Having to had pass out by the pain, Shuuhei continued to lay helpless. Everyone else fighting amongst one another as Shuuhei slept away. His body was still numb, he himself not able to do anything but skeep. The only part of his body that moved was his chest do to his breathing.

WC: 1384

(Crappy post, but ehh, nothing i can do.)
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm
With Noroi down for the count now it was between Navi and Umtari. Somehow Umtari thought this might happen. Umtari was cautious and clever whilst Navi was powerful and clever to boot. Of course this was not to say Noroi and Shuuhei possessed no strengths, indeed they might poses considerable ones but Umtari had known from the outset Navi would outclass them all. Noroi had been too bold, too keen to fight whilst Shuuhei had been to plain, too straightforward in his approach. In some cases that could serve a man well, it preserved momentum and often helped keep the initiative. But a straightforward approach was almost always doomed to failure when Umtari was around. Alas Navi knew this.

If things continued as they were then it would only be a matter of time before Umtari was flushed out and he would be forced to rely on less than optimal solutions. Indeed, the simple fact that Navi had managed to strike down a bolt which zigzagged and weaved erratically meant that Umtari’s plans were less likely to succeed. So what if he had used a clone? The clone would, at best, have the same reaction times as Navi and this inferior model had struck down a bolt that wriggled like a snake! Umtari almost found himself becoming angry, almost. Certainly he wanted to hurt Navi for his impertinence, but he had more control than that.

It was at this point that Umtari hit upon another gambit, all be it a slightly risky one. Forced to reload, due to magazine size, Umtari slipped away his old magazine into a pouch and inserted a new one. Aiming to the north once more Umtari fired two shots in rapid succession, since his bow was semi-automatic this was easy enough. These bolts would travel in the trees, obscured from view until they would again curve round and emerge from the northern treeline. One bolt made for the clone the other for Navi himself. The bolts would again, take strange paths, rising, falling, veering side to side, banking, rolling and all round becoming a nightmare to track. They would even compensate for target movement, as best they could. They were two tiny slivers, dashing along at great speed. These two bolts would remain some distance apart from one another throughout their trip.

Umtari waited to see what the impact of these bolts would be, he hoped it was enough to finish off the fight, especially since the clone would presumably be kept occupied by the bolt coming after it. Umtari hoped that neither the clone nor the real Navi were able to thwart these bolts as readily as the previous ones. Their previous technique had proven effective enough but he hoped sending two arrows might be enough to get through. Sooner or later their eyes had to slip surely? Right? No matter what the result Umtari would then fall inactive, resuming his chakra suppression and shifting location slowly, edging south amongst the trees, careful of ever noise and movement.

Spoiler:

((WC 3644))
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 pm
Navi switched his mindset to one vs. one. He had fought Umtari before, and knew how he would proceed. He wouldn't fire another arrow, it would be pointless. Umtari was cautious and calculated, it wasn't his style. Navi stood ready with his clone, he could swat his arrows around all day, but the battle would go until Navi got tired or Umtari ran out of arrows. Navi realized he needed to get out of the clearing to end this deadlock.

Just then an arrow came out of the brush for him. Navi performed a quick substitution this time, letting the arrow pierce deep into a log that replaced him. Navi appeared 20 meters back high in a tree and completely concealed by leaves. This was going to turn into when Navi and Umtari did a hide and seek fight.

At least he had his clone with him- Navi was startled by a loud explosion. Umtari must have fired two arrows, but then how was his clone killed? His clone could swat an arrow just as easily as Navi could, even with fancy guided arrow techniques. Then it hit him, Navi was right all along: Umtari wouldn't fire another arrow, he fired two, both with explosive tags somehow attached. Umtari was clever, and taking him down would be a challenge.

Navi had no idea where Umtari was thanks to his guided arrow technique. He might even be in the tree next to him and not realize it. Fortunately Umtari didn't know where he was either. Navi sat in the tree and meditated, not moving a muscle and remaining concealed in the trees. It was 1 vs. 1 for the time being and Umtari was hiding. Navi closed his eyes and began to focus. If Umtari made the slightest noise, anything from the twang of a bowstring to the shuffle of the leaves, Navi would hear it.

WC: 2866
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am
Noroi was feeling weak and his leg was getting numb. He crawled to a tree to sit resting his back to the tree. He used a lot of energy to do that since he has lost a lot of blood. He knew he had to use bandages to wrap his wound. His hand went to his ninja pouch and grabbed the bandages , ripped off enough of it (about half a meter long) to wrap his leg around his wound , and started wrapping his wound as he watched Navi , who beat Noroi just now , standing in a place where Noroi could see him. "He must be looking for Umtari." thought Noroi as he also started looking around for Umtari. He wasn't feeling that his leg was numb anymore , but he still wasn't able to stand. "I attacked him with all I got , even with a crow clone , but I only got to make a minor damage. And right after it , here I sit and there he stands.". He was still feeling bad about not being able to realise which Navi was the clone. He sat there , watching where the fight was going.

Suddenly Navi used the substitution technique and disappeared from Noroi's sight. Noroi didn't see why he used the technique. "Probably an arrow I wasn't able to see." thought Noroi and started looking for Shuuhei. "By the way , where is he ? Maybe he's back on his feet and he may even be fighting Shuuhei as I sit here , the exact opposit of useful..."

[WC : 2089]
[Used 0,5 meters of bandage. Updated stats.]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 am
(Can i move yet?)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:29 am
[Well , that's up to Umtari , I guess...]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:35 pm
((For the purpose of narrative convenience and to allow you to start writing I say fine, you will be groggy as if recovering from a blow to the head, plus the arrow of course. I acted through the actions, counted out the seconds and I think enough time has passed. Just so long as we all understand this fight sets no precedents. Plus Noroi/ Nero....shame on you, copying temporary paralysis....shame (note tongue in cheek.) Mind you I ought to apply for a limitation on that like Navi did with the one handed stuff. Plus I need to find a way to defeat Navi's new super sense in upcoming fights. Even in this one he almost has them. Anyway, returning to business I'll wait for Shuuhei to post. Oh and I apologise for my low post rate but I recently got a new temporary job. Hours are long and I get home dog tired so more often than not I just want to cook and hit the hay.))
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 pm
[Sounds fair to me, with Shuuhei's crossbow leg wound and Noroi/Nero's knife leg wound. It will basically a fight between two extremely wounded ninja. You should know though, that if Umtari wanted to, he could hit Shuuhei with another bold and he wouldn't be able to dodge with his wound. Same goes for Noroi/Nero, I could knock him unconscious or beat the crap out of him and he wouldn't be able to put up a fight or counter me with his wound. You guys can fight against yourselves, but know that me or Umtari could take you out if you interfere with us in your condition. Shuuhei's turn]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum