Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

A four man fight - Page 2 Empty Re: A four man fight

Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm
[btw thanks Umtari but you can go on writing red if you want to]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm
Nodding at Noroi’s information Umtari added.

“I hide and I shoot from cover, these bolts travel extraordinarily fast, much faster than thrown kunai and can punch through armour. If we can keep them in the open there as good as mine. Navi is the chap we have to worry about, at least I think so. We need to knock out your mate quickly. Break his legs, knock him unconscious, force him to admit defeat in some way, something that will force him out. In my estimation the only chance we have against Navi now is a two on one and even then we will be lucky. If you have any dirty tricks I recommend you use them all.”

Pulling down his gas mask Umtari continued to stalk south, though he now turned around and was walking backwards in order to keep an eye on his foes. The birds around the perimeter did not yet draw Umtari’s attention. If however, they remained there during the fight it would become strange, since the noise and movement of a fight could be relied upon to scare birds off unless something odd was happening. Pausing for a few moments to check the seals on his mask and glancing at the magazine underneath his bow he came to a halt, standing surprisingly casually. He was now about three quarters of the way towards the southern edge of the first field, maybe slightly more.

Noroi would have a few moments to add in any last minute comments before Umtari brought his bow up to his shoulder in a swift but smooth movement yelling.

“Begin!”

Whereupon he would lose a bolt, hurtling at great speed towards Shuuhei’s left leg in a bid to knock the man out early.

((WC 1372 Running total))
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Navi took in all the information Shuuhei told him, with his previous knowledge on Umtari and new knowledge on Noroi he had an accurate profile of both opponents in his mind. Navi contemplated his first moves. Both of his opponents would have no chance against him one on one, Navi was far faster and more powerful then either of them. He had to assume they knew that, which meant the most obvious path of victory for them was to knock his teammate out as early as possible. If Shuuhei was taken down early, the match would become a 2 vs. 1, which would be a much more difficult fight. If it were to come to that, Navi believed he could still win, but the advantage would clearly shift to their favor.

To counter their first move, I need to keep my teammate alive. As long as they are distracted with two of us, they won't be able to focus their efforts entirely on me. Navi readied his hellfire kunai, it now glowing with a sharp crimson chakra aura. Umtari will open with one of two moves, either a bolt at Shuuhei or a retreat into the woods.

Umtari readied his crossbow and Navi held up his kunai knife, ready to dash into action. The distance between the two teams was about 50 meters, plenty of time for Navi to react. "Begin!" Umtari yelled. Navi's speed was unmatched in this fight and would most certainly be his greatest asset. With his hellfire kunai ready he dashed in front of Shuuhei and sliced the incoming bolt out of the air, it landing damaged a few feet to the right of them. "You focus on Umtari, I will take Noroi" he told Shuuhei.

Navi dashed forward towards Noroi, clearing the fifty meter gap in only a couple seconds. If Noroi tried to blast him with a jutsu Navi's chakra would be ready. If he tried to engage Navi in close combat he would begin by aiming a swift slash across Noroi's chest.

[Navi Word Count: 903]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 pm
Noroi nodded to Umtari as he readied his bow. "So , he's going to fight from distance. That leaves me to fight melee against... Damn...". He was trusting in himself but it was Navi who he was going to battle and he was afraid he would be too weak to handle someone like Navi. Before Umtari took his place , he added "O.K. , but make sure to take care of Shuuhei as soon as possible. He may be an easy target for yu but it seems that I'm even an easier target for Navi.". He put his daggers back to his pockets and drew his katana as Umtari shouted "Begin !". Noroi was now fully ready for the training.

He watched as Navi countered Umtari's first attack with the bow. "What an amazing speed !" thought Noroi , but he didn't let it make Noroi be afraid of him. But then , as Navi dashed towards Noroi , Noroi really felt bad , he realised how weak , how slow he was and he was almost going to let Navi hit him. As Navi get closer to him , Noroi used substitution technique to appear behind Shuuhei , leaving a log in front of Navi. He would then try leaving a damage in Shuuhei's leg to make him unable to move.

[WC : 614]

Spoiler:
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 pm
His gaze scoward the other two as he readied his katana. Shifting it before his chest as he waited for the match to begin. Feeling to be the one that may be the weakest in the battle, he knew he needs to start training more. A mistake in himself as he look off towards Navi as he wondered how it all will play about. He noticed that Umtari was a long distance fighter, being able to use his cross bow. Sighing, he kept his attention lock on the two, hearing the word that initiated the battle as his eyes went to a bolt, that launch directly at him. "So, they are trying to eliminate me first, not a suprise." he states. He would of done it himself, but he relied on his intelligence. He was fully prepared to dodge the attack, but was saved by Navi. Suprised, he did not shift his gaze from Umtari and Noroi. Watching as Noroi used the substitution jutsu, his left brow raising as he expected him to come after himself.

"Always wasting chakra." he states as his estimation was prove right. Bending his knees quickly, the young gening launch within the air. Barely missing the aim for his legs as he went into a backwards flip. Landing some feet behind Noroi as he followed what Navi said. Launching foward as he went after Umtari. At the same time, he used his left foot to attempt to trip Noroi as he ran. Not stopping to see if it work or not as he headed directly towards Umtari. With Katana in hand, he also grabbed his sheift as he prepared to use it as a weapon and a shield. Moving in a zig zag pattern, he guarded himself with his katana and sheift. Launching into the air as he went into a foward flip, slashing at the chest of Umtari with his blade as he was fully prepared to take any backlash that came with his attack.

WC: 864
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 am
[come on shuuhei , umtari and i are not even close to each other. Navi was between you and me but closer to me when i used the jutsu , so you couldn't have seen it , and I'm a little faster than you , so I think I would land the hit before you can jump over me.]

[ "Out of them, Shuuhei seemed to have more intelligence,"...what's the point if you can just assume you're more intelligent then the rest of us and just espect me to use that technique & easily dodge it ? and how do you know and could tell navi "and he is skilled in the technique that you just used." , you never saw me doing it IC. how come it's not metagaming ? ]

[I'm gonna ask a staff bout this. forgive me if I'm wrong.]
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am
((Do whatever you feel right, certainly in a lethal duel I would be pressing these kind of points but since it is only a spar we can be a tad more relaxed. Unless of course this site uses precedent in which case it is important to press these points even in casual fights. Either way though do whatever you feel to be best. I'll hold off on posting until staff make a ruling or Noroi gives the go ahead.))
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 am
[go ahead and post , as you said , it's just a spar , i'll accept it for this time.]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 am
(Its a open field, correct? If we were in a forest, i would of seen your point. Anyway, sorry. I am not use to forum rp with the use of stats. When i rp Naruto, we don't use stats, we trust each other to take or dodge the hit with a plausiable reason or counter. And if the person had not tooken a hit after five post, the opponent is allowed to auto. Maybe forum rp isn't for me. Hmmm.)
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:07 am
((Well, as was said this is a friendly so we can all be a tad relaxed, as for your auto hit point even I must say you should never be able to auto hit anything, ever. You can make it darn near impossible for someone to get out. Or impossible even but you still have to let them try. Any way. I’m drafting a reply now but I do have a question for you shuuhei. What is a sheift? I tried looking through the shop, weapon approvals, your profile and google and I can’t find out what it is. I’m probably just missing something but it might affect my next post so whilst you are here do you mind telling me what it is. Oh and we are in an open undulating field with rough grass at the moment, though there are woods and other terrain nearby that we could plausibly move into.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum