Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Azaiyo and The Mizukage Empty Azaiyo and The Mizukage

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Azaiyo would continue his journey of granting peace to all Five Great Nations. In order to do this, however, he would have to meet the leaders, the Gokage, and please them to the point where they would gain his trust at the least. The village seemed much different from the one that Azaiyo had settled in as shinobi seemed to be training all around. Fog would spread throughout the village as this was known as the Hidden Mist village. Azaiyo was astonished of the performances he would watch as he would proceed up the stairs to where the leader rested, the Mizukage. Azaiyo would knock on the door gently as he would smile. A new friend would await him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Azaiyo and The Mizukage Empty Re: Azaiyo and The Mizukage

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 pm
Nietzsche had fallen asleep yet again; it was becoming a habit and a bad one at that. He had been filling out paperwork, but that had been a short lived endeavor as he now lay slumped over on his desk in a land of dreams. He was awakened by a sharp rap on his door. Not really sure who it was he lazily mustered up a drowsy reply: "Come on in." He really hoped it wasnt anyone too important, because he was not really looking his best: his normally tidy white hair resembled a bird's nest and his eyes were still slightly glazed from sleep. Regardless he sat up straight in his chair and awaited who ever had come to visit him to enter.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm
As Azaiyo had heard a sort of drowsy-like signal to come into the chambers, he would walk in quietly. "Sorry to disturb you sir." he whispered, trying to respect the condition that the Mizukage was in, "I am Azaiyo, Deputy Kazekage and Sannin of Sunagakure no Sato. I come here as part of my travels to form partnerships with the Gokage. You see, I wish for all Five Great Nations to become one, and annihilate ones of darkness in order to recreate the world. To prove this, I come from an organization known as the Silver Covenant, and I am pretty sure I have seen you there myself. Anyways, before I do so, I have to ensure I gain trust of the Gokage and am able to use them as support to create a new Allied Shinobi Force." Azaiyo smiled passionately as he could look back on all of his travels. Most if not all were terrible. However, he would look at the palms of his hands as he had noticed he had really grown up. His thoughts of hope were rising dramatically. As he would look at his crimson cloak, the one thing most important to him, he would realize there were three things staying lying in and outside of all villages that he needed. He would continue on with his discussion.

"Have you ever heard of these four things before?" he asked, placing the original three documents of the objects he wished to possess, along with something he needed more information about in the background, "These are the Bijuu, the Rinnegan, the Sharingan, and the organization known as the Akatsuki. I was a very gifted student back in the academy, so I know information on all of these things now. The Akatsuki is an evil organization, thus the only revealed organization besides the one I just told. You can definitely say it is a rival of the Silver Covenant. However, the information I would like to get from this is who is a part of it, for I have heard names that even the other Kage have met, but yet do not notice what they are truly dedicated towards. Aside from this, the Bijuu are nine great creatures, all with distinct powers that can both destroy and greaten a shinobi. As for the Rinnegan, the only two things I have heard are that they lead to six paths, which are yet to be unknown to the Five Great Nations, but possibly recognized by the ones of darkness. As for the Sharingan, I have only discovered one person with this power, and that is the Kazekage. I would have asked her more information about it, but I had more things to attend to. All I know is it contains two parts, the Eye of Hypnotism, and the Eye of Insight. With these two powers comes several stages, which continue to enhance the powers of a shinobi dramatically. I cannot say any basics, for many have used it in several different ways. Now I ask for your word." This was very important to Azaiyo, as both shinobi of good and shinobi of evil can both change dramatically with these powers. There was yet one more thing Azaiyo was yet to find out about, but it was more unknown than any of the four things Azaiyo had listed. So unknown in fact, that Azaiyo did not think it would lie in a single Great Nation, or even a village outside. For now he would wait for the Mizukage's response.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 pm
Nietzsche's heart plummeted as the man introduced himself-it was someone important. He allowed the man named Azaiyo to speak. Some of the things he said were not very surprising, but others were interesting to say the least. Once Azaiyo had finished speaking Nietzsche sat in his chair and seemingly stared off into space. Coming back to reality in a matter of seconds he introduced himself: "Please excuse me I sort of dozed off, but where are my manners? I am Nietzsche Mizushima. And yes I do distinctly remember you from the silver covenant, didn't you arrive rather late?-no matter. Now about this whole shinobi alliance idea: it seems to be a good idea to a point. Though I would have to disagree with you on the five nations uniting, don't get me wrong I am all for peace, but once there is one nation there would have to be a leader, which would inevitably lead to more conflict if not war, but that is merely my insight on your idea. Then again if you wanted to really make your idea a reality it would be a wise idea to call a gokage summit. That would allow all the kages to have a roundtable discussion regarding peace and various other issues." Nietzsche stopped there to take a breath. He hesitated a bit on Azaiyo's last questions. He needed to word his response perfectly, because despite Azaiyo's seemingly well meant question he could not allow him to know that Nietzsche himself possessed a Bijuu. Maybe if Azaiyo proved himself to be trustworthy at some point in time he would tell him, but for now he had only just met him and Nietzsche had to keep his secert safe.

"Bijuu, really? I always thought that they were myths passed down from the times of old-it is indeed intriguing to find that they are real. I once battled in a coliseum against some creature that claimed to be a Bijuu, but it fell quickly. So I really doubt if it was genuine. Now about your questions regarding the two Doujutsu: I honesty know nothing of the Rinnegan, but the Sharingan is a different story. I think your search for information on that would be better directed toward the village hidden in the leaves where, if my memory serves me, is the birth place of many Sharingan users." Nietzsche finished his part about the Doujutsu and the Bijuu, but was forced to stop. A sudden splitting headache went through his head: the Hachibi was acting up again-of all the times to act up. It felt like it was rampaging through his mind and causing havoc. Biting through the stabbing pain Nietzsche smiled at Aziayo: "Sorry about that I just get these painful headaches. The Akatsuki is a group I know little about, but it goes without saying I will stand against them should they rear their heads. Though I have received word that half of them have been wiped out by the Hokage. I'm sorry I could not be of more help in that respect. Now I have a question for you: Would the sand be willing to come into an alliance with the Mist? The Mist as of late has not had the most attentive leaders, so the job falls to me to remake a currently nonexistent treaty system...Oh and one more thing: you seem capable enough, would you help me with something? There is a certain jutsu I would like to try out-don't worry I will not hurt you." Nietzsche had yet to test the Flying thunder god technique and he hoped that Azaiyo would be the perfect person to have help. Plus it would be a good way to gauge the trustworthiness of the sand and possibly it's strength.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm
The Mizukage known as Nietzsche Mizushima seemed to be able to get through points very simply and quickly. Azaiyo would sit back as he would speak about his opinions over Azaiyo's speech. There were many flaws to Azaiyo's plan, but yet again, every plan has a flaw. Azaiyo would see that Nietzsche would begin to recover himself as he would get his thoughts through to Azaiyo more thoroughly. After minutes of listening carefully, Azaiyo would respond. "I did in fact arrive late when I first became part of the Silver Covenant, but that was only because I had a last-second invitation. I am a Sannin now but I was invited about a year ago when I was a mere Genin. Anyways, yes I agree, if the Five Great Nations were to unite, there would indeed be conflict about leadership. However, I never said I would take this into immediate action. I have this planned much more thoroughly in the Kazekage Chambers. Once the Allied Shinobi Forces would be created, otherwise known as my second level of the Silver Covenant, different forms of ranking would have to be established. These would be known as units. Rankings of shinobi would no longer exist, but rather create divisions of skill. We would start off with each element and use that to divide the villagers into packs. Then we would continue to use different shinobi factors to allow smaller groups to form, thereby decreasing conflict and ending with a respective poll for leadership." As Nietzsche Mizushima, the Mizukage would get to every detail, so would Azaiyo from this moment on, "The Gokage Summit would be useful, especially since word of the Gokage could reach out to the villagers the most with this plan, so I thank you with your suggestion. Hopefully you can aid me on this. Azaiyo would now shift himself to the next situation.

Everytime Azaiyo would make an entry somewhere, no matter who the person was, for safety and personal matters, he would use his very skillful art of Sensory. As the Mizukage would talk, Azaiyo could see his great flow of chakra run down his body. However, as he was making his response about the Bijuu concern, Azaiyo could see a larger trace of chakra in the upper body. He would leave this matter alone as he would act more polite towards the man, holding a poker face to hide the fact that he knew there was something great that the Mizukage possessed. "I was also in the situation where I was in an arena. Three other people were there of whom I did not know, but one of which I know very well now known as the Raikage, Kurisu. I used to study a lot about the great creatures in the shinobi world, and it seems as though only the Bijuu can be sealed within shinobi. I saw this myself when a giant bird of lightning made its way to the palms of the Raikage's hands. He does not possess the creature, but I'm sure he has given it to someone well deserving of it." As Azaiyo would talk, he would realize that he would have to have great trust with Nietzsche. So far he did not know if Nietzsche was hiding something himself, so Azaiyo would have to give out personal information of his own. "Anyways, just to introduce myself some more, you know, since you are the Mizukage, I was born only to find out that I only had my younger brother with me, who died during my teenage years. After he died, I became one with nature as I learned to communicate with animals, not necessarily making the same noise as them but by simply connecting with them through gestures. I lived this way through my teenage years as a gifted student until I decided to leave the Island Village and make my way to the Hidden Sand. Once I was there, I immediately started proving myself by completing missions that only a few shinobi could complete as a mere Chuunin. After this, I gained a great bond with my best friend, the Kazekage, and earned my title of both Sannin by the elders, and Deputy Kazekage by Amane Uchiha, the Kazekage. She has Sharingan herself, so I feel there is no need to go to Konohagakure to find some, but rather use my friend's support instead. It would be nice to have a second friend as you seem very common to Amane in positivity. However this is your choice. Azaiyo would stop there, holding a smile as he had said what he needed. "Now onto your question about the alliance. You are welcome to have an alliance with us, for we are a village of peace. However, we would need to meet your shinobi as we cannot have any risks come between our two villages. We have very few shinobi whom you are welcome to visit anytime, but I suggest we get to know both each other and each other's shinobi first. Friendship is key. Sorry for my extensive speech, but I will now answer your call. I will gladly allow you to test your jutsu on me. No need to concern me about pain, for my cloak and I never allow that anyways.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Nietzsche listened to Azaiyo. His ideas were interesting to say the least. Azaiyo’s speech was long, but Nietzsche, now fully awake, took it all in and evaluated it in his head. So far this man had proven himself trustworthy and that was something in itself-not many people could be trusted now a days. Maybe someday he would tell him of the monster that was sealed within Nietzsche’s flesh, but not yet. Once Azaiyo’s speech was done a hunter-nin appeared at Nietzsche’s side and whispered something in his ear. It appeared there was a political scuffle going on among the elders and they had demanded his presence. Sighing Nietzsche turned to Azaiyo: “I am sorry to cut this short, but I have matters to attend to, but before I go would like to hit on a few key points: first I would very much like to have an alliance with the sand, with everything that that entails. Also when you return, which I have no doubt you will, I will tell you a secret that not many people know. When you do visit again I would like to talk about your plans for this shinobi alliance as I believe it may help bring peace to this world. Finally about that jutsu I wanted you to help me test it is called the flying thunder god technique, but I do not really have time to do a full demonstration so this will have to suffice.” Nietzsche grabbed one of his many ninjato he had lying about and quickly made a seal on the hilt. The seal of the flying thunder god technique: “I have just placed a seal on this sword's hilt, which allows me to teleport to you anytime I feel. You can chose to accept this or not it is your choice. Now I apologize, but I must get going or the village elders will have my head.” Nietzsche had allowed ample time for Azaiyo to provide a response and Nietzsche did not wish to be rude by leaving before a guest left so he remained seated in his chair waiting for a response. (one of thirty ninjatos given to Azaiyo if he accepts with a thunder god seal on it's hilt.)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm
Azaiyo was proud that he had indeed met another friend. This person known as Nietzsche Mizushima had great understanding of people, something Azaiyo wished for in a person, and had the same goals as him. Nietzsche was a complete replica of Amane in Azaiyo's eyes, only as a male, with manly traits. Nietzsche would offer Azaiyo a gift as he was in a rush to leave the chambers. Azaiyo would accept it as he now had a ninjato- a sign that Nietzsche was always with him from this point on. As a thank-you notice, Azaiyo would hand over one gold-bladed katana, also with the seal of the Flying Thunder God. "It seems we are twins with this power!" Azaiyo chuckled, "Here is a sign as well that I always have your back. I will return soon." As Azaiyo would place the gold-bladed katana into the palms of Nietzsche's hands, he would walk away, onto the next story that would unfold for him

[1 of 4 gold-bladed katana given to Nietzsche from Azaiyo]

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum