Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki's element training (wind) Empty Ganki's element training (wind)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm
“Well looks like I’m going to have to explain to the old lady what had happened to the book.” Ganki said as he once again walked into the library of kumogakure. Ganki remembered the last time he was here when he was trying to learn a new element. He was practically there the whole day just reading and read about how the elements can work best to their fullest potential. Ganki was here to learn his third element, for he was made a jounin a while ago and had enough chakra to now grab hold of another element. As Ganki walked the steps that lead into the library, he then thought about the book the he was supposed to bring back. Ganki remembered how he took the book with him into the kumogakure training grounds and practically incinerated the book when he used his first fire technique, (Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. “I wonder how mad the librarian is going to be when she finds out that the book can’t be returned, since it is ash now”. Ganki then opened the doors to the library, only to once again meet the absence of sound, the stillness of silence that occupied the whole building. As Ganki took his first steps down the halls of the library, he was then stopped by a cold hand that was resting on top of his shoulders. Ganki turned his head, and head only, for he had a pretty good idea to who’s hand that might be. Ganki was stopped by the old librarian, the same one that helped him the last time he was here at the library. “So I see you came back, but you seem to be missing something that I am dying to have. The book, you know, the one that has information about everything you need to know about your elements, the one that is over 3 weeks over due, the one that you seemingly took out of here and was never again seen” the old librarian said. Each time she described the book her hands grip got tighter, with here sharp nails digging in to Ganki’s shoulder, almost piercing his flesh. Ganki couldn’t believe that how someone could react to just to a misplaced book, However, Ganki had to say something soon or he would lose the ability to move his arm. “Well um you see, I did have all the intentions of returning the book the day I borrowed it. But you know how rough things get over at the training grounds. I was practicing on learning how to use the fire element and once I mastered the element it kind of gotten out of control, so you see the book lies in ashes in the training grounds. Hehe kind of ironic don’t you think?” Ganki said as he was trying to play it of as a joke. However the looks on the librarian’s face did not look pleased with the story at all. “So it would seems, well what did you come back here for this time, more books to singe, or better yet maybe a book on how to be more responsible”. ‘Well actually I came back here to do more studying on the elements. You see the first book was good and all, but it didn’t get right down to the details, even though it was good with the pictures and all. What I need is a book that can describe the elements right down to the details, if that would be ok with you and all Ms. Librarian”, Ganki knew that it would be tough to get the librarian to help him once again, but Ganki came here to learn more about the elements so that he could learn his third and finally element. The librarian paused for a second, looking up and down at Ganki trying to see if he was really interested in actually learning this time, instead of trying to learn from a picture book. “Well it seems to me that you want to really learn about the elements down to the smallest detail, hmm, ok I’ll give you another chance. Right after you pay for the missing book, and the late fees you could have avoided if you would of just came back to the library within the rental timeframe”, the old lady said as she guided Ganki down the huge library hall ways, while telling Ganki how much he owed to the library. Though, Ganki was happy that he was given a second chance to be able to use the library again; he was surprised to find out how much the total cost of the late fees added up to. As the librarian walled down the library towards the back end of the building, she told ganki how he would need to study out of a real book, instead of the one he burned up. “Ok I’m going to take you down to the end of the library were we keep all of the heavy duty books that hold vast amounts of knowledge. Though these books are nothing like the one you took out the last time, these books actually are the real deal and require a brain to decipher the great knowledge it holds”, the old lady said. Ganki felt disrespected at the statements she was making, Ganki may not like to read but he knew how to. Ganki looked at the lady with searing eyes, “How can she say all those thing right in front of me, I know how to read’, Ganki said to himself a he followed the old lady. As they reached the back section of the library, the old lady then turned left into a book section, labeled reference. She then did what she did last time when she was searching for a book for Ganki. She pointed her fingers on a shelf, and then moved her fingers across each book until she arrived at a book labeled “Brushing through the breeze”. She then pulled the book out and gave it to ganki. “There are two reasons why I gave you this book, just two. One is that since you burned the book to ashes, your next best jutsu you should learn is the wind element. The wind element is a powerful element that focuses on long range attacks. I know this because I read through this book many times because of its highly descriptive knowledge; the second and last reason why I pick this book out for you is because it’s a reference type book, meaning you can’t possibly rent this book out unless you were planning to steal it from the library. So don’t get mad at me, in fact you should be thanking me. It’s a way to protect you from running out with another book and destroying it again’. When the librarian was finished talking to Ganki and explaining, she left Ganki to study with the book alone. But before she left, she reminded Ganki to leave the 500 ryo late fee up at the front desk before he left the library, with that she left him alone. Ganki was relieved that the old lady finally went away; his tolerance for her was growing thin. Ganki then took the book and looked around to see if he could find a desk that he could use. Once he did he sat down with the fairly large book and opened it to absorb the knowledge of the text. Once ganki attempted to read the book, he immediately found himself daydreaming about what he could be doing outside the library. Ganki then caught himself before he could daydream any further. He didn’t know how or when he started to day dream about that scene, but one thing was for sure in Ganki’s mind, the book was boring. Ganki then tried to focus once again on reading the book, “Man this book is pretty hard to understand, that old lady wasn’t fooling around. Wait I got, if I need help then all I have do is to call for help. Ganki then looked around to see if there was enough room, there were two other chairs on the other side of the desk where Ganki was sitting on. Ganki formed the hand signs and quietly performed the (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning. Once he performed the jutsu, two Ganki clones came out of the little white cloud and took a seat near the desk. “Al right you two, you guys need to help me out with this book, its time I, well we all started to work together, so here me you go first. Ganki passed the book to the clone. The clone then looked through it a little and said “Well, it says that wind release techniques are mostly offensive type techniques that allow the user to manipulate wind by shaping their chakra to be as sharp and as thin as possible, almost like a blade itself, ok next.”, when the clone finished, he then passed the book alone to the next Ganki clone that was sitting next to him. The other ganki clone picked up the book and started to skim through it a little. After that the clone said “The book says that the best way to train for the wind element it to practice cutting stuff up with your chakra, like using the wind natured chakra to cut a leaf to bring out the wind chakra. Oh even says that’s how the famous Naruto Uzumaki, was a famous wind style user too, he even practiced by cutting waterfalls in half, ok chief your turn.”, as the clone finish he looked at the original ganki and tossed the book back to him. The real ganki picked the book up and also read, he started to understand the text a bit better, now that he had a team of clones to help him out. As he read through the text he came across another interesting fact about wind real jutsu. Wind style techniques are also greatly improved in damage plus range, when the technique is used with a sword or some type of war fan. He continued on to where he read that even the great uchiha, Madara Uchiha used a war fan to use wind release jutsu too. Ganki again thought to himself about how or what weapon he would use when trying to train for the wind style element when the time comes. He then looked up at the two clone that seemed to be waiting for an answer from Ganki, “Oh um the book also says that Madara used wind style techniques as well”. Ganki then passed the book back to the clone he first handed it too. The clone then picked it up and began reading it again, “Oh here’s another one that you should know guys, wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator. So if we ever go up against a guy using lightning style techniques, mostly cloud ninja, we would be ready for them”. Just before the clone was about to pass the book to the other clones, the real Ganki stopped the clone from doing so. Ganki thanked the other clones for helping him study about the wind element techniques, now that he was done thinking it was time for Ganki to collect every bit of knowledge that he learned and fortify it in his head so that he won’t forget so easily. Due to the clones being shadow clone, once ganki calls of the jutsu, all the information that the clones learned would then flow back into Ganki. Once he did, he now had a better understanding about the wind element, he then closed the book and put the book back on the shelve from which it came, then he made his way up towards the front of the library so that he could begin his training in the kumogakure training grounds. But there was still one problem that ganki was still facing, he had to decide what weapon or tool he would use to help him train the wind style element, then it hit him. Ganki remembered that he had a katana at home he could use, may have been used In a lot of training sessions,but the blade was still sharp. Once he got to the front of the library he was instantly intercepted by the old librarian, she once again demanded that Ganki should pay for the late fees. Ganki had forgot about that mess, he then gave the lady the five-hundred ryo and then walked out of the door, never to return to the dreaded library again, until he felt like it. Ganki then made his way towards his house to garb something to eat, as well as his ninja weapons and tools that he would need for his wind element training. Once Ganki gathered all his ninja tools and got a bite to eat, he then was on his way to the training ground to begin his wind element training. As he reached the training grounds he was at the front of the gate, he then opened it and passed through the gate now standing on a flat grassy plain that was surrounded by trees. Ganki then thought about the trees, he wondered if he could use enough of his chakra to cut it down with the wind. Ganki then walked towards the nearest available tree he could find, once he did he pulled out the katana that was strapped to his back. Ganki that was now 5 meters away from the tree then concentrated his chakra. He was focusing it onto his weapon so that when he slashed at the tree, without touching it, he would send a slice of wind that would cut the tree in half. Then when ganki thought he focused enough chakra into the blade, he then slashed at the tree, when he did he felt a little breeze that seemed to have left the tip of his sword. Ganki then walked closer to the tree so that he could see if he did any damage. “Oh come on there has to be something there, a scratch even”. As ganki looked around the tree he couldn’t find any type of mark on the tree that indicated that his attempt was successful. “Well, like I was going to get it on my first try”, he said as he walked into the forest part of the training grounds. As Ganki walked through the training ground forest, he was swinging his katana in all directions, trying to make some type of air current. Then ganki thought that if he moved his katana in a circular motion, he would have a better chance at making a strong current. Ganki then pointed his katana up towards the sky, which was blocked a little by the branches and leaves of the huge trees. Ganki also would try to blow the leaves and branches away from blocking the sun light so it would make some sort of sunroof. Ganki then twisted his sword in a tornado like movement upwards; at first he didn’t see any type of results, until he then added more chakra to the blade. When Ganki added more chakra to the blade he then started to see a funnel of wind rising up from the wave motions of the sword. Ganki was amazed at how he finally manages to produce some type of wind, he watched as the funnel rose higher and higher till it eventually reached the branches. At the exact moment the funnel touch the branches, it sliced through the branched and leafs, only leaving cleanly cut branches attached to the tree. Once the funnel reached the top of the forest, Ganki then stopped the motions and observed the view. The sun’s rays then peeked into the forest roof, only to shine on the dirt floor. Ganki knew that there was more to the wind element then this; ganki then slashed his sword again at a tree’s bae trunk. This time he saw what appeared to be a thin blade of wind that left his sword and slashed itself through the tree, When the blade of wind slashed through the tree it was then followed by a creaking sound that seemed to echo all over the woods. Then the tree gave out as it then started to tip forward, leaning into ganki’s direction. Ganki then thought about how it would be a good time to get out of the falling tree’s way, and then he said to himself “I’m not done just yet”. Ganki then focused a large amount of chakra into his blade, but this time a coating of air seemed to surround the blade itself. Once it did ganki then slashed forward at the tree to cut it once again in half. When he did the upper half of the tree then flew away behind ganki, then both of the two pieces of trees then collapsed on the ground, also creating a layer of dirt. As the dust then began to clear away, a funnel like breeze hat took the form of a tornado shot up from the ground, once it did the dirt and dust immediately scattered elsewhere. When it was gone ganki was then seen standing between to huge logs of trees, Ganki knew that he had finally learned the wind element release. “Huh, I can get used to this wind style. With this who knows what I can do. I might even be able to fly with this, hmm flying”. Ganki then remembered how he once fought with a leaf shinobi named Raito. He had the advantage due to his ability to fly. Ganki then proceeded to walking out of the woods towards the exit; ganki knew that he had to now focus time on now mastering this new wind element, so that he can become a powerful shinobi. Ganki then decided to go home and lounge around for the rest of the day; he knew that he deserved it now that he learned a third new element.
Wc/3030
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Ganki's element training (wind) Empty Re: Ganki's element training (wind)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Approved unless denied, +15 JP and 15 chakra, and wind element
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum