Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Two Genin Sparring in the Leaves.(Private/No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Genin Sparring in the Leaves.(Private/No Kill)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Navi had connected and sent Umtari spiraling backwards. Suddenly Umtari pulled him back in an attempt for Navi to land on top of him. The attempt caused Navi to land in an unfortunate position next to him. Umtari's arms weakly stretched out for his neck. NO, Navi thought to himself, this couldn't be over. All he would need was the weakest flick of his wrist. Anything to keep himself alive and knock his arms away. Even a slow sideways roll would keep him safe.

Navi's body was unresponsive, the only think that seemed to be working was his sweat glands as Umtari's ominous arms reached for his neck. Navi had used his incredible speed and strength advantages for this fight, but he had another ace up his sleeve. Navi had an incredible amount of chakra and still had a large supply left.

If my body can't move, I'll channel chakra to it and force it to move. This would use an incredible amount of chakra. Channeling chakra to his muscles and using it for raw power was risky. Even with all of the chakra in his body, standing up was an impossibility. All I have to do, is knock his hands away.

His body continued to be unresponsive, the arm closest to Umtari refused to move, even when he focused his chakra in it. His other arm, however, had movement in it. With all of his chakra focused in his hand, he was able to force the muscles in it to move fluidly. Even with this ability, he was helpless to knock away Umtari's hands, now only a couple inches from his neck.

Navi would have to use his special ability. Something no other ninja in Konoha could do. With movement in a single hand, he could perform jutsu. Navi focused all of his chakra in his hand and forced himself to make the one-handed seals for a substitution jutsu.

Umtari's hands were closing around his neck. NOW. "Snap" said Umtari, snapping a large stick in half with a small twist in place of his neck. Navi appeared face down about 20 meters away. His chakra was running on fumes after using his special One-Handed Jutsu technique. He had learned that skill for any occasion just like this, where his body was incapacitated and he had only the smallest twitch of movement to rely on for survival.

Navi couldn't look up to see what was happening yet. The paralysis was wearing off but he still was battling to regain control of his body. To think he drove me to this Navi thought through clenched teeth.
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Two Genin Sparring in the Leaves.(Private/No Kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Genin Sparring in the Leaves.(Private/No Kill)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Umtari was almost for it, when he found a log in his hands the moment he said snap rather than a person Umtari was overcome by anger and frustration. So close! So close! And how? How did that happen? The man was immobilized! Never mind, adapt do not question. Thankfully Umtari was still more mobile than his opponent but it was touch and go. Whilst he might have allowed himself to collapse in a heap had his victory been complete that was no longer an option. Eyes open, head up! Staggering to his feet, and clearly unsteady on them Umtari drew up his crossbow and braced for a shot. He only had one chance at connecting this, one shot. True he had more rounds left to fire but instinct told Umtari he could not stay vertical for more than a few seconds.

Taking aim at the still prostrate Navi Umtari’s opponent might have been forgiven for being nervous. The blow to Umtari’s head had nearly knocked him unconscious, as such how was Navi to know Umtari did not have double vision, or a concussion, or Umtari might stager at the vital moment. Taking aim at Navi’s bottom, the biggest non-lethal target Umtari could pick, he was about to depress the trigger when Umtari realised the state he was in. He knew he was in no fit state to take a highly precise shot at a friendly target, even at this range. Oh he could guarantee to hit the man but not hit him and not kill him. So, shifting his aim Umtari intentionally fired at the ground between Navi’s legs, where the bolt thunked into the earth carelessly.

Umtari still looked a mess, his face now half obscured by blood and all of it by the blackness left after fire.

“I could have shot you.” Umtari said slowly, taking effort over every word. “I really would have hit you to but I might have accidently killed you….so I missed….on purpose.” Then he added as an afterthought. “Pulled the trigger though! Just to prove I could.”

Staggering over to Navi Umtari let his crossbow hang loosely by his side before kneeling down and slumping forward heavily. He was doing what he could to help Navi up when his body would eventually slowly come free of the jutsu but Umtari was not quite functioning at peak capacity. After a few minutes Umtari to would likely recover from the blow to the head, though the damage from the heat and the broken nose might require a bandage or two and a little more than time.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Navi forced himself to sit up, a crossbow bolt between his legs. He heard something from Umtari about how he could have been shot, but it was hard to make out what he was saying through his broken nose and weak voice. Navi understood though, Umtari could have hit him in a lethal spot and killed him, and Navi would have been helpless to spot it. However, It was difficult to call it a win. Umtari was a crackshot to be sure, but with so much blood on his face, his legs wobbling and his eyes watery from the smoke, Umtari could have easily missed such a difficult shot in a real fight.

He was sure Umtari knew that though, and instead of breaking into an argument about who won he smiled at him through heavy breathing. They both knew the other was formidable, and who did better in the spar was a meaningless topic that both boys were too mature for.

Navi took a few moments to stand up before walking over to Umtari. He stretched his hand out to meet Umtari's and smiled slightly through heavy panting. "I would be honored to be your comrade whenever you may need me".

The wind blew gently across the field and his leaf headband glared slightly in the setting sun.
Umtari
Umtari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:00 pm
With Navi clearly now able to move under his own power Umtari just backed off, his helping hands were more likely to be a hindrance than anything else. Both men were leaving the field with their honour intact and though Umtari could not speak for Navi Umtari knew that he had learnt several valuable lessons today. Umtari also had a great many questions to ask his opponent, specifically about breaking the paralysis technique. This was especially important as it was Umtari’s general fall back plan. For now though Umtari chalked it up to power. Whilst the jutsu should generally immobilise an opponent entirely those distinctly more powerful than the user could sometimes break free surprisingly quickly or do so partially. That would have to do as an explanation for now.

For the moment though Umtari was more concerned about staying on his feet and when Navi walked up to shake his hand Umtari clasped it firmly, partly as a congratulation and partly to stop himself keeling over. Umtari nodded understanding when Navi offerd his aid in future ventures.

“The offer is mutual.” Umtari just about managed to say, before letting go of Navi’s hand and taking a step backwards. Umtari did not wear his headband, it was kept deep in a pocket, his reasoning being that the metal would glint just as Navi’s did now, there by giving away Umtari’s location when he was hiding in a bush. Glancing back at the fire Umtari checked that it was indeed going to safely burn itself out rather than continue to grow and threaten the village or the forest. But it seemed to be dying down slightly now so Umtari was content to let it be.

Turning his attention back to Navi Umtari added. “We should do this again sometime, when I have had a chance to catch up to you. In the meantime if you ever want to visit me you can generally find me in my quarters. If I’m not there I tend to be training or on mission so just leave a note. Bring some friends I’m sure we will all have a….” His sentence was cut short as his head surged in pain slightly and he leant forward, grasping at it with one hand. “Off to the hospital with me, get the burns and heat damage looked and get this nose set. Some may mock my eagle like nose but I rather like it and don’t want it healing all sideways.” His tone was somewhat light hearted, but he was genuinely going to the hospital. Waving something of a casual goodbye Umtari began to stagger away, able to move under his own power now but not elegantly. Navi might just about to be able to hear him mumble. “Should have shot him, make him go to the hospital to, see how he likes having a metal tipped stick poking out his arse.” But even his mumbles seemed tongue in cheek.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:20 pm
Umtari staggered off and Navi smiled slightly as he heard Umtari mumble: “Should have shot him, make him go to the hospital to, see how he likes having a metal tipped stick poking out his arse."

I wouldn't have had to hit you so hard if you weren't such a difficult opponent Navi thought in response. The fire from earlier was dying out and the undergrowth that was destroyed would grow back soon. Navi made sure he had all of the materials and tools he showed up with. His knives were in his pouch, and his wire was coiled up in his pocket. He also had his untouched sword still attached to his back. Navi thought back on the fight. At the moment of his flying punch, if he had used a sword instead of his fist he could have ended the fight. That may have been a lethal attack though, which was originally why Navi decided against it. However, even holding the sword to his neck might have counter as a victory, if not an uneventful one. It didn't matter now, the fight had played out and he was satisfied with the outcome.

In a day or two Navi would invite him to a rematch, or maybe complete a couple missions with him. He hadn't decided which yet, but whatever he chose, Navi had found a comrade he knew he could rely on in the Leaf Village.

[End Topic]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Navi Word Count: 2904
Stats +7
JP +7

Umtari Word Count: 4995
Stats +12
JP +12
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 pm
Sparring was updated, it is now 200 words for stats instead of 400.

Navi Word Count: 2904
Stats +14
JP +14

Umtari Word Count: 4995
Stats +24
JP +24

Approved~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum