Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

Mitzuki's Reaction to new Mizukage Empty Mitzuki's Reaction to new Mizukage

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:04 pm
Mitzuki just haven gotten back from his meeting with his team, heard a lot of noise in the village. He heard so many conversations going on at the same time. Mitzuki started to listen more closely to hear what the villagers were all talking about.

Mitzuki heard some talk about some new Mizukage that just came in barged in saying that they were the villages new Mizukage. Mitzuki hearing this kind of smiled because in his mind, he thought this new Mizukage had a lot of guts just to barge in on a village like Kirigakure.

Mitzuki then jumped on top of one of Kirigakure's tall buildings. "TELL THIS MIZUKAGE TO COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME, MITZUKI KOKUOU!" yelled Mitzuki. "If I defeat this new Mizukage I can prove myself worthy of being the new Mizukage. Yeah I know strength doesn't make you worthy of being a Mizukage because a lot of people are probably stronger than our current Mizukage but some just don't have the interest of being a Kage. I have the intelligence, the interest, and I can prove myself to have the strength by defeating this Mizukage! If I lose this fight I'll be the Mizukage's guard!"

Villagers were all looking at Mitzuki with shock like it was something they never saw before. They were surprised and started cheering his name because he had the confidence to go up there and yell that. They all then started wishing him good luck for his fight with the Mizukage.

Mitzuki then started to let out another speech as the village slowly settled down to hear him. "You see at first I had no interest in being a Kage, but when I saw the village had no Kage I decided I wanted to be a Mizukage but while I was out during a meeting I guess someone else came in and is now the new Mizukage," said Mitzuki with a shine in his eyes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum