Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 9:58 pmCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 1:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 12:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 9:29 amJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 9:20 amJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 pmShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Wed May 15, 2024 12:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 amSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 amSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeWed May 15, 2024 10:08 amJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL) Empty The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm
Kenai would rapidly use the body flicker technique to appear on the hokage's Porch. Tapping the window with a smile. He would hold a small bag behind him. With a little ribbon and the words saying To: Hokage
From: Kenai, This little bag held alot of kenai's favorite hot cocoa mix "Hey hokage, I got you a gift because you called this boring..Or not fun..Either way!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL) Empty Re: The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm
The Hokage is currently upon the side of the room, he hears the knock, it could only be a few people, he decides to have a little fun.
A small cloud of smoke envelops his body, his form alters with the Henge no Jutsu, his Hokage robes now tattered and torn, blood covering the torn clothing and his exposed skin that has chunks of skin removed, his face covered in streaks of blood, his eyes missing he fumbles for a minute before slamming himself against the window, his eyeless holes look towards the child at his window, his bleeding hands leaving streaks upon the window created by chakra,"K-Kenai.."He slides down the window and upon the floor.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL) Empty Re: The Hokage's Bordness. (Private NKILL)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Kenai would open the window and step in "Hey hokage, Saw you got bloody, Which one should i call, The medical ninja, Or can i beat someone up for ya!' Kenai would say with his large smile, Not 'Truly' Concerned, He knew obviously that viper wouldnt be hokage if he couldnt stand a little blood. "..Too bad, Guess you may need hospital work before you have my gift.."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 pm
With their being no way to see him due to Viper being to the side of the room viewing his transformation is impossible, the window slides open as he falls out it, he lends upon the edge of the roof and rolls down the tiles before taking a soft drop upon the ground, the villagers below see their kage drop bloodied in front of him, they look up to only see one man standing upon the edge of the window.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 pm
Kenai would sigh "Now wait a second" He would say towards the people staring at him "Hokage, Can you umm..Wake up, Or tell them...Crap.." Kenai would quickly bodyflicker down to the hokage. Grabbing him and then activating the jutsu again. He was heading for the hospital.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm
A soft chuckle comes from his form, his left hand swiftly raises and pokes his forehead with his index finger as he reaches his body the first time, he smirks as his body is enveloped in smoke returning normal once again,"Figured I would give your words a chance and try to make this job, "Fun" " He says with a slight chuckle, the people let out an annoyed sigh, roll their eyes, and walk away leaving the two alone outside the building.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:53 am
Kenai would sigh at the annoyed people "Hey. Well what if you were bundled up in that chamber the whole time, Thinking about war. People deserve a joke once in a while" He would laugh and pull out a small sack, Which he would place in vipers hand "So i got you a gift, You know, Something tastier than tea.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 am
"Hm?" Viper sits up and opens it curiously to view the contents inside, he cracks his neck a bit and views the hot coco powder inside, "You came all this way for chocolate?" Viper looks at him confused as he gets to his feet, his free hand brushes the dust from his robes.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am
"Well yeah, Im guessing tea is boring?..Though ive never had it..." Kenai would sigh "Now that i think about it. I only drink hot cocoa. " Kenai placing his hands on his waist. "Hey wanna do something..I dont know. Eat ramen....Prank people...Chase cats.."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am
"well, I never said anything about being a ninja was boring, I said our life isn't fun when it's filled with blood shed, it's not boring, more over horrible,"He yawns and leaps back upon the edge of the roof,"You can if you want, I still gotta do this darn paper work, elders keep me plenty busy with all that's been going on." Viper leaps in through his window but hollers back out,"Remember, Konoha ninja do not use doors, we use windows only!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum