Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Kohona field trip Empty A Kohona field trip

Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 am
Deep within the great depths, a magnificent land awaits, the hidden underwater village. Akira gazed at the magnificent depths that they were reaching, fish swimming about everywhere. A field trip for Akira's class to see the underwater village, though there were some people he didn't recognize. Tadashii had said that they were going to help improve relations with Kohona and the underwater city and to not worry about their presence. As they were approaching they saw the magnificent village. Their class was going straight to the underwater academy to prevent any ruckus yet still learn about the village from a first hand source. "All right everyone we are here." Tadashii stating the obvious seeing as they were stopped. "I want you all to treat everyone here with the utmost respect as they are valuable allies to us." Akira was ready to see this place, it was his first time out of Kohona and he was ready to see the world. This made him just want to become a ninja even more then he already had. They walked into the academy entrance only the unknown awaits them now.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A Kohona field trip Empty Re: A Kohona field trip

Sun May 06, 2012 2:37 am
At this point in time, Sameonna was currently training with her shuriken manipulation technique in effect. Three dummy's were set up approximately 15 feet from her position, each one with bullseye paint markings drawn onto their heads and torso. Spinning, she'd rapidly twist her fingertips until the shuriken would wrap around the heads of the dummy's - and with the forceful tug of the wrist, ---SNAP---... The heads of all three roll unto the ground. Is has been rumored among the entire academy that Sameonna has the greatest chakra control and chakra levels of any Academy Student at the time, and she concurrently demonstrated how to do so with other students within the academy with the assistance of teachers of course.

As the Konoha students would march onto the training fields outside of the eastern gates of the Academy, Sameonna stopped practicing - in the process of her hydrification technique; her body clearly had become liquified somehow. In an instant however, her body would solidify and color would return to normal. She turned around, her long hair flowing along in the wind, stood at attention with her hands behind her back, interlocked with each other just beyond her butt. She would smile and bow, politely and then saying aloud. "Greetings Konohagakure Students. It is a pleasure to meet you all." Her slightly sharp teeth could blatantly be seen when she spoke, an odd feature for someone who looks like any other human.
Anonymous

Sun May 06, 2012 2:57 am
(Uhh just letting you know now (Sorry to interrupt, I hate having to do this >.<), first of all, Hydrification Technique is a HOZUKI clan KKG, and second even if you WERE Hozuki and could be able to use that and not Hoshigaki character, you would need to register it as it does not have a rank in canon, sorry and thank you for your time >.<)
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 am
A class of the academy seemed to be in the middle of their training session. When one of the students came up to welcome them. Akira, and many others instantly noticed the sharp teeth that she smiled with. The kohona students wern't quite sure how to cope with this, some were scared, others whispered to each other about it being weird, but Akira, he was intreuged. He wanted to know more about this place, wondering what exactly this entire village was about. He spoke before even his teacher, "Thank you for having us here, I can't wait to learn about your village. So far it is extremely different then I think any of us are use to."

By this time Tadashii took over, "Yes as Akira said thank you all for having us." by this time more of the underwater village academy students and teachers were here to great, "We would like to learn of your custums and culture so treat us just like you would any of your fellow ninja."

Akira was happy to see many welcoming faces, he might not be great at all the training, that it takes in becoming a ninja, but when it comes to learning about the ninja world he is always trying to learn more.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 am
Sameonna simply smiled at the boy who so boldly spoke among the rest. That told Sameonna this boy was bright, and he liked to voice his opinions and how he feels without hesitation. "I am Sameonna Hoshigaki, the Viviane of the Underwater Village. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir," she'd look toward the teacher in charge of the massive horde of students, then realigned the gaze into the eyes of Akira. "I'm glad to meet outsiders that are my age for a change.. I grow tired often seeing many a Jounin and Chunin all of the time."

The teacher in charge of Sameonna's class would walk over and bow graciously, shaking the hand of the teacher of the Konoha class. "I see you have already met Sameonna. She is certainly one of the more prodigious students here at the academy.. She has evolutionary intellect and outstanding chakra levels. Recognizably, the highest of all students in all of the countries." Sameonna would simply blush at the compliment made by her teacher. She nodded her head in approval however, to show respect to her teacher.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm
Akira, took not the fact that she was one of the strongest in all the Academy was outstanding. He would have to ask her for some tips later. But for now They were about ready to go on a tour of the school. "Alright students follow the Underwater village teachers and they will show you around." Akira noticed that there were several other academy student's from the underwater that were following them. What were there intentions, or were they just confused about out appearances as we were of theirs.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm
As the teacher dismissed the bunch, Sameonna's inner pupil seemed to light up, she did not become interested in the folly of confusion that plagued her classmates.. No, Sameonna was a much more disciplined and straightened individual. Her values and habits are practically revolved around military aspects after all. She smiled at Akira and bowed before his leaving.

She would go back to training however, listening to the badgering of her combat tutor, an ANBU agent dressed as an on-duty operative; painted mask and all. A hard lifestyle she lived, even in a poor environment such as the one she comes from before school at the academy. She'd give anything for the pride of her mother bestowed in herself. If it made her mother happy, it made her happy. It felt as if without her mother, Sameonna was useless. Her mothers adoration and satisfaction is what facilitated changing Sameonna into the intellectually-power driven strategist she is.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm
The Girl that he was wanting to talk to had not been in the group that was following around the academy student, so he decided he should probably be interested in what the teacher was saying, as Tadashii was bound to test us on this. As the Tour ended they came back to the training room. "Alright class, why don't you see if you can keep up with these ninjas. From what I have seen out of you all there would be no way you could do what they were." Tadashi poked at the class to try and drag out the inspiration to do better. A few mumbles came over the students and within seconds, they were joining in the training of the other academy's, students.

Akira went on the hunt for the sharp toothed girl, when he saw what seemed to be a man with a funny mask training her. He swiftly went to where she was, "Hey there, thanks for the welcome. I was really wanting to ask you some questions."
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 am
Sameonna was in the process of an evisceration with double sai when he showed up; she seemed to have tied chakra-condensed wire around her two blades and sent them spiraling into the neck of a dummy. With the small flick of her finger, the blades criss-crossed, and the head tumbled onto the earthly foundation that bore its existence. She hears the voice of a familiar companion, the boy she met earlier today. Akira. She looked at him, looked at her mentor and awaited his approval. He nodded, and off she went.

She smiled at his statement, it was nice to have someone interested in asking her questions. "Of course... You are from a distant land, far from here. It is only fitting you be reminded that you have more than just yourselves to depend on. We're allied with your country all the same. That being said, I think of you as a brother in arms. As we all are." She nods, smiling again; her teeth a constant distraction. "What questions have you in mind, though? I'm curious to know and excited to answer them!"
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 12:45 am
Stunned by the girl's would be killing blow on a target. "Well your teacher," he said stumbling over some words trying spurt out the question, "said that you were excellent at chakara control. I am having issues with my chakara. I am from a clan in the leaf called the Nara's and we specialize in some shadow like jutsu's but I can't seem to even do one. I have been trying and trying, training for days, yet I still can't do them. Do you have any tips that might help me along my way." Akira had a hungering look of knowledge on his face. Would he be able to obtain information that he was lacking, and then somehow become able to use his shadow jutsu that his clan was known for?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum