Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 7 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 am
Vakara managed to get the missing ninja broken away. "Kid, are you alright? You probably shouldn't move too much." Vakara placed a hand on his shoulder. "You should take a seat for a second, after were done dealing with him, we can get you home ok?" He asked looking back and seeing Vash was caught in some kind of mimic jutsu. Interesting. Vakara took his hand off the young academy student walking over to see vash, giving a light smirk. He passed the missing ninja by walking over to the now visable genin. "Good work. Think you can get him to the ground? We bring him in alive the village can do more with him. I would suggest we walk him into the village but something tells me you cant hold him forever." Vakara suggested waiting on the response. The clock was indeed ticking. "Keep a close eye on Vash kid, you can always tell what these missing ninja are up to by there eyes."
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 7 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Wed May 16, 2012 5:58 am
OCC: Sorry for the delay been getting ready for my last final tommrow... well when I wake up.
Akira saw a ninja that he thought he had seen the village once, he was coming right at the guy, and punched him right in the face. The man flew back knocking into Akira, hitting his head on the ground, he felt dazed and confused. He was confronted by the ninja that had punched his pursuer, he was trying to make since out of what was being said but he just kinda sat there. He then saw another ninja in the distance not quite sure who he was, a friend or foe?
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 am
"Well it seems you got me again Nara-san. I would applaud you, but I can't seem to find the ability to move my arms." His voiced laced in mirth. No longer able to hide his excitement for how the fight had played out so far. He struggled to move his head so he could see who it was behind him. He could see the young Nara that was unconscious just moments ago. He was still shaking the cobwebs from the hit to the head.

He watched as Vakara walked up to the armored Nara as they began to converse with one another. Vash tuned them out, focusing on trying to find a way out of his current predicament. He started to pump out chakra, seeing if that could weaken the jutsu he was caught in.
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 am
"Vakara, we need to get this man to the village quickly," Albel said. His chakra was still low and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold the man in his jutsu. "You may have to knock him out I'm not sure how much longer I can keep him contained," Albel said quickly. He then looked over at Akira and said, "Akira, go ahead of us and send help back towards us just incase we fail." (Short Post Sorry Guys)
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Sat May 26, 2012 3:17 pm
Vakara looked on, this was his chance standing next to the shadow user who held Vash in such a tight hold. Vakara stepped a few feet closer to Albel to hear the Nara tell him to knock out the missing ninja. Vakara nodded. "Hold him still for just..one more second.." Vakara swung a spinning kick aiming for the back of Albels head, would it kill no, but could possibly KO the Nara. "Vash grab him."
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm
Albel was losing control of the man. Vakara had walked over to him, Albel waited for him to knock out the man. Suddenly he took a hard hit to the back of the head from Vakara, knocking him out. Many thoughts where going through his head as he fell to the hard ground. He looked up at Vakara with a confused, hurt expression. "Why....Vakara?" Albel mumbled as he quickly blacked out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum