Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 6 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Mon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm
Vakara noticed the headband glare once again, his knee connected to the missing ninaj's knee. The man trying to make small talk. "Your a missing ninja, all you missing ninja seem to be hanging around this village. Everyone wanting me to join, so I did my research just to find out who to look out for. Flyers, papers,messages posted in the local reading area to keep citizens and shinobi alert. I've worked the gates before. I don't know exactly what you did all that I know is that you may be dangerous. The name..Vakara senenbo, which reminds me....sorry "

Vakara uttered pushing the knee harder into the shinobi's testing his strength. Vakara shoots making an attempt to tackle the shinobi retracting his knee and using his power to tackle into the missing shinobi.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 6 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm
Vash went down when he was tackled. They were rolling around on the
ground. Each one trying to gain a position of dominance. Vash was able
to bring his legs up between them and push Vakara away from him. Vash
jumped back on his feet after he was cleared from Vakara. They were several feet away from the unconscious Nara. Was brought out his Kusarigama, letting the the chain slack. He was ready to react to any movement.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm
Vakara was kicked off rolling off he got to all fours seeming a bit animalistic. Now roaming across the ground on all fours circling the shinobi. He was casting his gaze upon the woods seeing the headban of the one hiding in the trees he nodded his head in that direction, now looking over at the student then back to the spot, but quickly gazed back to Vash.

Vakara monkey rolled grabbing the kunai out of the ground a few feet closer, raising his arm up to cover his mouth the weapon ready to go. "You going to use that?" He asked out loud sarcastically. "If you introduce deadly force you may not like what happens." Vakara circled around trying to get vash's back to the child hoping the shinobi in the trees would try to make a break for the boy. Vakara muttered to Vash. "Soon.."
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 pm
"Oh don't worry your pretty little head over my little toy here. It won't hurt...much." An insane grin creeping across his face. Keeping Vakara in his sights. Totally forgetting about the unconscious Nara. Letting the bladed end of his weapon drag along the ground. He was anticipating the rest of the fight. He was starting to lose himself. he hadn't had a good fight since leaving his village.

"Here I come." He almost sung, sounding more insane then what he felt. Generating wind chakra and spinning the end of his Kusarigama. The chakra was creating a trench in the earth as he spun the bladed end round and round. Both hands holding on to the chain. One holding the chain near the non bladed end. While the other hand kept spinning the other end.

Then he let go of the spinning end. It shoot off like a rocket toward Vakara. The wind chakra helping to lessening the wind resistance.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 am
Akira, still trapped in his unconscious state in the shadow room thought it was all over. That is when it hit him, he himself had the power to control shadows, he should be able to get out of this room by using his chakara to control them. He felt his chakara forming through his body he then started controlling the shadow around him, the shadows slowly started to fade away, leaving him in a room with a message on the walls. Akira as you know by now you have the gift of shadow control. Since you are a Nara, learn to control this and you will become a great ninja. Akira awoke, seeing the man he was running from had his back to him. This would be his chance. He slowly got up making sure that he would not be heard, took out his last remaining kunai, an inch away from the mans neck. "Stop this hunt of me right now."
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 2:39 pm
From a distance Albel watched Vakara and the man fighting. Vakara was holding his own quite well. Something about watching the two men fight made him want to join in, but he needed to save Akira. He looked over to the boy. He had just woken up from his state of unconsciousness and was moving towards the man fighting Vakara. Albel watched his little cousin pull out a kunai, making his way towards the man. Akira had put the kunai up to the mans throat saying, "Stop this hunt for me!" Albel wasn't sure this plan would work but now was his chance to subdue the invader. He quickly moved to the fighting area, still hidden in the leaves, and waited for his chance to make a move.

Last edited by Albel Nara on Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm
(OOC: hope i didnt seem dickish)

The genin had to move quickly. The missing ninja sounded insane now spinning his weapon by his side. Vakara prepared with his kunai up and ready he was slowly stalking his way over, until the man shot the blade off like a rocket at Vakara. The shinobi had the think quick, trying to avoid the shot it slashed his shoulder leaving a small slsh on the upper part. 'damn it that hurt' he thought now rushing at the missing shinobi seeing the kid behind hiwith a kunai to his throat. 'hmm.' He thought racing his way over to close range. "Take this!" Vakara yelled swining the back of his fist hard towards Vash's face. The move might be able to knock him away from the blade, take this meaning two different things.

Last edited by vakara on Tue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm
(OOC: Fixed it)
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Vash was loving this. The sound of Vakara cry of pain was music to his ear. His bloodlust was growing, and what little sanity he had was quickly slipping away. When he found a kunai at his neck, the grin on his face grew. He didn't even hear what the person said to him. Just when he was going to press his luck, he saw Vakara coming straight at him. A small part of what went on between them returned to him, and when the punch was coming toward his face he didn't even flinch.

The fist collided with his face. His head rocketed back and hit something solid, whether it hit the person behind or something else he wasn't sure of. His head was knocked back a little. He was staring up to the forest canopy. He leaved his head so he was eye to eye with Vakara. Blood was gushing out of his now broken nose, and that insane grin still on his face.
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 1:27 am
(OOC: Haha it's all good I didn't read Akira's post through good enough.)

Albel watched as Vakara took a swing at the man, making contact and breaking the man's nose. The man had been knocked back from the blow and had knocked Akira out of the way. If Albel was going to do anything now was his chance. He quickly but quietly got closer to the man. Just as the man got back up, Albel made the signs for his Shadow Imitation Technique. His shadow darkened once more then raced towards the man's shadow. He was now in control. Hopefully buying someone enough time to get help. The man had a crazed look on his face and Albel wasn't sure how much longer they could take him on. The man seemed to be going insane with fury. Albel slowly walked out from hiding; the man walking in the same direction as him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum