Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 2 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm
"Oh thank Kami, You see this guy stole my wallet and I need a ninja to track him down. He went off into the forest in that direction. Can you please get it back?" Vash did his best to make his voice sound desperate, he even bowed at the young kid to try and convey gratitude to the young ninja in training if he took the offer to help. Vash just hope the kid fell for the trap.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Akira: The tales of an academy student - Page 2 Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 pm
"Into the forest? I'll track him down no problem." As he made the movements to run, forgetting about his ankle weights he fell face first onto the ground right in front of the man that was going to trust him to getting back his wallet. "Uhhh I totally forgot about these training weights, I'm not suppose to take them off for a week. Still not a problem I should be able to take out a petty thief with these still on." He moved as swiftly as he could so that he would not worry the man to much. The forest is so vast, he wasn't sure where he should start.
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 4:44 pm
Albel had just left his house and was on his way to the forest for todays training. It was a cheerful day, the rays from the sun were shining down on Konoha from the heavens. It was one of the nicest days that Albel had seen in awhile, yet something felt strange. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he didn't let it get to him. He kept walking towards the forest and had ventured toward the academy. There he saw his younger cousin, Akira Nara, talking to a strange man. Albel didn't recognize the man at all and assumed he wasn't from Konoha. Something about the man sent chills down his spine. He didn't like the look of the man, and wasn't sure what he was up to. Albel crept around a nearby building, hopefully he could get a better view of the man and possibly hear what the two of them were talking about. He heard the man say, "Oh thank Kami, You see this guy stole my wallet and I need a ninja to track him down." Albel found this strange, "Why would he ask an academy student to help him fin a theif?" he thought to himself. Then he heard the man say, "He went off into the forest in that direction. Can you please get it back?" Albel had an uneasy feeling about this. He knew something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be good. He slowly crept in the shadows and followed Akira and the mystery man. If this man laid a single finger on Akira, he would regret it. Nobody messes with family.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm
Vash had to keep himself from laughing out loud when the kid fell down on his face. Then he watch as the young Nara went off into the forest. Was Vash was sure he was out of ear shot finally lost it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....of that was just to much. Forgot about his training weight. Hahaha." He kept on laughing to himself as he made his way towards the way the young Nara ran off to. "Lets see how good the kid is." Then he jumped into the forest after him.
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Albel heard the man's cruel laugh. "This is going to get serious," he thought to himself. He wasn't sure he'd be up for it but he knew he had to protect family at all costs. As the man walked into the forest, Albel quietly followed. He stayed a ways back, far enough not to be noticed yet close enough to where he could still keep track of the man.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 5:47 pm
Akira was moving around in the forest to see if he could find any clues to the missing wallet case. He couldn't find anything that would assume that a person came anywhere through here, maybe he would need to go to another part of the forest. It hit him, he didn't know what he was needing to look for. He has never gone over the hunter ninja section yet so what clues would they use to find someone. He sat in a little opening within the forest, a perfect spot to rest up. He found it strange that no animals were around, this place was always full of wild life, and yet it seemed as if there was nothing around. "This is a bad omen, somethings wrong."
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 pm
"Right you are young Nara." Vash said as he walked into the clearing. "I've been hired to take you to Kumo, so please don't try and fight. Don't want to draw any unwanted attention, I don't feel like killing anyone today." He said out loud as he walk to the young boy.

"so lets hurry up. I want to be out of the land of fire by nightfall." He pushed the young boy in the direction of Kumo.
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Akira was shocked to hear the mans voice. "What would Kumo want with me, I am not even a ninja yet." Ram, Snake, Boar, Akira began molding his chakra "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" he yelled to try to get the attention of any nearby ninja. He tried to scurry away using the clones as a distraction. Though something he didn't plan on was having his clones move faster then him. With that he took out a kunai and prepared for a fight.
Albel Nara
Albel Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 pm
Albel had followed the man into a clearing in the forest. It was just as he had anticipated. The man had set up a trap to kidnap Akira. "No, no, no!" Albel thought to himself. He knew he had to save him but he was afraid of what might happen. This was no ordinary shinobi, this guy was strong. He had killed before and didn't seem like he would hesitate to kill again. But family was family. Luckily Akira had distracted the enemy with a clone technique, impressive for such a young student. But Albel needed to act quickly he knew that Akira was no match for this man, and he didn't know how long he would be able to keep the man distracted. He was running out of time and this was his only chance, hopefully it would work. He quietly jumped down from the tree and made the hand signs to the Shadow Imitation Technique. His shadow darkened, then race forward towards the mans shadow. The jutsu had landed its mark and the two shadows merged together. Albel's movements became the man's movements. "Run Akira, RUN!" Albel yelled loudly. Hopefully the young boy would come to his senses and get out of there.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 6:47 pm
Vash was surprised that the kid could make clones, and thought it would be harder then expected. Then he notice that the original was slower then the clones, and was about to knock the kid out when he pulled out a Kunai.

"You got guts kid, I'll give you that." Before he could pull his Kusarigama out to disarm the kid, his body went stiff. Then someone behind him yelled something out. Man the kid must have yelled louder then he thought if someone was here already. He could barely move his body, but he keep trying.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum